Walk-in, http://kurenai-ike.com/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min ¥3980 (price before 16:59)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
For details about the shop read my previous review. The system changed and now it’s 50 min (3 girls) for 3.980. Also you get a ‘preference’ sheet where you choose looks vs. service, young vs. experienced and breast size. Also you can write the NG.

1- pretty, slight bad breath. She was very shy or she didn’t like me. I think it’s cuz she suggested the VIP room, and I said no. Forgettable.

2 - wow... at first she was a little to boyish, calling herself boku and being too talkative like a ‘bro’, then she got closer and it was perfect. She touched me and I touched her more than usual. I was so scared when a tencho came by, but omg... this girl was so horny... this was next level sexy kyaba action... I’m interested in the VIP room with the right girl... anyways, a great experience. (No, fs, no bj, etc... just very passionate and some hand play)

3 - oh yeah, there’s one more...number 2 was so good that karma had to hit hard. Last girl was very clean, very big and friendly. Not my type, we just talked.

So, 3 girls for 4000 is a great deal. The preferences sheet is an interesting concept but it doesn’t work very well, maybe depending on the girls tha day. I said no big girls in my NG, and got one. But you could find gems like the 2nd girl, so YMMV and it’s definitely a roulette. It’s affordable enough to try it a couple of times, and if you don’t get a good girl think of it as a Japanese lesson. (I’ve always had at least one good girl.)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The second girl was a rarity, never expect this to happen and don’t force it or it will end badly. You can test the waters, and she will guide you though. I’ve had 2 or 3 very horny girls before but this one was far more direct about it. So they do exist.

Never been to a kyaba, what is "next level sexy kyaba action"? Like, how far does it go?

Reactions: Majora
Thanks for this review. I've never been to a place like this but I'm interested. How does the VIP room work? All I see is it's 1500 yen for 15 minutes on the site. If I have a beard would that be a problem?

Reactions: Majora
Thanks for this review. I've never been to a place like this but I'm interested. How does the VIP room work? All I see is it's 1500 yen for 15 minutes on the site. If I have a beard would that be a problem?

Never used it myself but a girl told me it’s in a different floor and it’s more ‘hidden’, I think if she invites you, you could get extra options, don’t expect FS or a BJ though.

I don’t think it’s a problem if you can communicate enough to get in, but keep in mind that beards are not that common in Japan and many girls could be a little intimidated by its awesomeness.

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't expecting FS but what about a HJ? I'm assuming it depends on the girl but at 1500 yen I'm not really expecting much.