http://www.asianmystique.com/Kyoko3.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr - 28,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Outcall

Language Notes:
English is better than advertised

Details of the Encounter:
Kyoko is new to AM but not to P4P. She is not model material but is certainly attractive, with a slim figure, nice set of boobs and cute ass. We started off with some chit chat and then headed to the shower. A bit of shower play and LFK. I didn’t linger in the shower as I’d only booked for an hour. On to the bed where we started off with some nice DFK. She has soft lips and uses them well. Next came BBBJ which was nice. I then told her it was my turn. She giggled and lay back. I started out by lightly kissing her nipples, eliciting some soft moans. These intensified when I moved my lips down her body. The moans morphed to a gasp when my tongue reached her partially shaved pussy which smelled and tasted great. She was very much into the DATY, mewing and squirming. I kept at it for some time as the volume of her reactions intensified even more. After announcing that she was going to come she did so with a squeal and rapid fire shudders.

I came up for air and was rewarded witt a DFK. Some more BBBJ to get me hard again and she suited me up She climbed on in CG, lowering herself slowly. I repositioned her legs so that she was straddling me and she leaned in and locked lips. She was very vocal, matching mt thrusts. I then put my feet on the floor and pivoted her around so that I could pound her in standing mish. I did so for about 10 mins. We were both pretty hot at that point. I had her turn over and switched to K9 first with her on all fours and then on her stomach. Another 10 minutes o so and I popped.

We then chatted for about 10 minutes until time was about up. Another shower and she got dressed and took her leave, giving me a tight hug and DFK on her way out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kyoko is a nice addition to the AM line up. Not a young spinner; probably in her early 30s. She has a fun outgoing personality that makes her easy to spend time with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd question, but does she have a tattoo across the width of her lower back, just above her bottom?

Her boobs seem tiny but AM said it's E cup (88). Really confused!

E cup in Japan is the equivalent of a large C cup in western sizing. I wear a small C cup, almost B, and purchase Japanese lingerie in D Cup. Japanese bra sizing can be very confusing :)

Take an E cup, subtract Japanese measurements, divide by P4P and you'll get the real size.

I've done the math. It checks out.

Reactions: Hofmeyer
Take an E cup, subtract Japanese measurements, divide by P4P and you'll get the real size.

You also have to pay attention to the variant puB (push up bra) as it can make a huge difference