Kyoto and Osaka

FoxFox12

TAG Member
Reaction score
Allright so I’m back in Japan, and got 3 questions.

1. Theres this place called kyoto hotpoint near gion-shijo station. Has anyone been there and know what kind of place it is?

2. Another place I can’t seem to identify is this place called spygirls. It seens like it might be a pink salon, and theres a tout out front that usually seems to ignore me when I pass so I’m assuming its not foreigner friendly but I’d figure I’d ask if anyone’s been there too.

3. In Osaka, outside of the shinchis, what are some other options? Specifically, I was hoping for a pink salon that is foreigner friendly.

I apologize ahead of time if I’ve missed a post somewhere that answers these, I tried to search it up before hand and found nothing.

Yeah both of those are the ones. I guess I can always ask the touts out front if foreigners are allowed in, my Japanese is good enough. If not, I can try to call this one delivery health place I found on city haven called 京都デリヘル巨乳専門店 and make sure I can reserve a love hotel room somewhere in kyoto, just not sure what the good love hotels are but I'm certain there's a thread about that somewhere.

Just not sure what the good love hotels are
When you call to book, ask them which hotel the girls like. They'll always be able to recommend a few nicer reasonably priced options.

Small update on Kyoto hot point and the pink salon, got told yes, foreigners are okay by both, kyoto hotpoint was a "yes right now but always check" kinda deal probably to due with the rotating cast, spy girls is a +1000 yen upcharge. I'll be checking out both of them during my trip and posting reviews, just gotta make sure I have some condoms for the pink salon because while I know lots of guys are into bare back, I've got way too bad anxiety for that.

just gotta make sure I have some condoms for the pink salon because while I know lots of guys are into bare back, I've got way too bad anxiety for that.
are you expecting fs at a pink salon?!
Or want cbj?

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Cbj at a pink salon is an interesting concept. I would be interested in the feedback of the actual providers. I mean they should be happy if a customer wants cbj as it is clearly safer and less risk for them. But it’s also a mouthful of rubber effectively. 🤔. And maybe a lotta extra work to get a lot of gents off. 🤔

But it’s also a mouthful of rubber effectively.

I mean if I had to make that choice I would take rubber 11 times out of 10.

And maybe a lotta extra work to get a lot of gents off. 🤔

Then again it's timed exercise and at these times of equality everyone should be responsible for their own origami.

• Haha
Reactions: CharlieSimms
Small update on Kyoto hot point and the pink salon, got told yes, foreigners are okay by both, kyoto hotpoint was a "yes right now but always check" kinda deal probably to due with the rotating cast, spy girls is a +1000 yen upcharge. I'll be checking out both of them during my trip and posting reviews, just gotta make sure I have some condoms for the pink salon because while I know lots of guys are into bare back, I've got way too bad anxiety for that.
just checked hot point last week, they actually has 1 main and 3 sister shops around kawaramachi - gion shijo (hot point, hot point part 2, hotpoint villa, and lipstick). All of 3 sister shops said foreigner NG even if you're asian and can speak Japanese, only main shop accept foreigners but they charge hefty gaijin tax (almost double the regular price) that I instantly declined.

Reactions: Wanderosaka
Cbj at a pink salon is an interesting concept. I would be interested in the feedback of the actual providers. I mean they should be happy if a customer wants cbj as it is clearly safer and less risk for them. But it’s also a mouthful of rubber effectively. 🤔. And maybe a lotta extra work to get a lot of gents off. 🤔
I kind of wonder if the rubber gives off cancer causing micro plastics or whatever you hear about in the organic media nowadays.

I kind of wonder if the rubber gives off cancer causing micro plastics or whatever you hear about in the organic media nowadays.

You mean... it could give cancer to my dick? I will start doing everything bare now, sounds like it's the safe option!

:ROFLMAO:

You mean... it could give cancer to my dick? I will start doing everything bare now, sounds like it's the safe option!

:ROFLMAO:
lol, truth be told I just shrugged and had it bare. Was honestly alot more enjoyable

Reactions: Alice
just checked hot point last week, they actually has 1 main and 3 sister shops around kawaramachi - gion shijo (hot point, hot point part 2, hotpoint villa, and lipstick). All of 3 sister shops said foreigner NG even if you're asian and can speak Japanese, only main shop accept foreigners but they charge hefty gaijin tax (almost double the regular price) that I instantly declined.

Really now? That surprises me. I got in there for an upcharge of about 1000 yen, they charged me for late night fees despite it being around noon. Said no fs (expected) but no bj. Girl I got was super pretty and still gave me a bj. I’ll write a review soon.

Edit: this is for their main shop. I was also told I could go into hotpoint 2

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
3. In Osaka, outside of the shinchis, what are some other options? Specifically, I was hoping for a pink salon that is foreigner friendly.
I recommend Tsumaten, a "hotel health" chain featuring the "married women" type, MILF, often chubby though. You visit the shop, choose the provider (or "omakase", have her chosen by the tencho) and go to a low-end love hotel together. The hotel cost is included in the surprisingly low price. I went to their shop at Umeda (https://www.osaka-0930.com/umeda/) a few times and usually had a good experience. The shop is gaijin-friendly if you speak a few words of Japanese, just say "hai" when being asked if you understand the rules.

I recommend Tsumaten, a "hotel health" chain featuring the "married women" type, MILF, often chubby though. You visit the shop, choose the provider (or "omakase", have her chosen by the tencho) and go to a low-end love hotel together. The hotel cost is included in the surprisingly low price. I went to their shop at Umeda (https://www.osaka-0930.com/umeda/) a few times and usually had a good experience. The shop is gaijin-friendly if you speak a few words of Japanese, just say "hai" when being asked if you understand the rules.

Thanks for this :) I'll be visiting this place. Can I ask if you have any other recommended spots? By any chance a foreigner-friendly pink salon that's either near Kyoto/Osaka or Tokyo?