Kyoto Lh Recommendation

Nikkei Guy

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm meeting up with a girl in Kyoto. Does anyone know of a good love hotel near Kyoto station?

There doesn't seem to be that many love hotels in Kyoto, especially near the station. I think the closest one is 'Hotel San Martin' (I can't speak to its quality), and it's not that close to the station. Osaka has a MUCH larger love hotel district, and it's right next to the station.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I apologize for bumping this old thread. Before I do my own research on the topic, is there anyone familiar with Love Hotels in Kyoto? I don’t even know what are the zones where you could find them. I would appreciate a crash course on it, I just met a girl from Kyoto and we agreed to go on a date soon with me strongly implying that I’m not up for action on a first date, even though the mutual expectation is to hit it off as sex friends eventually… it’s just a matter of time before she realizes that I’m not such a gentleman, but rather that I have no idea where to find a love hotel in Kyoto. My place or a traditional hotel are not viable options.

Kyoto station is not a very popular spot in Kyoto, people who come from Tokyo or Osaka might stay there frequently because that is the main station for transfers but there isn’t much to do there, actually most of Kyoto spots for dinning and dating are located north of it, around Shijo and Sanjo stations. Near Shijo, on the way to Yasaka Shrine, I recall once seeing one or two love hotels, and there are also some P4P places there. I don’t recall if it was this hotel, but it was around that zone. It’s not very accessible, it’s at least a good 15 to 20 minutes walking from the closest station.

Stop taking the name of the forum ‘Tokyo Adult Guide’ so literally! There are some of us stranded in Kansai too! :X3:

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland