Kyoto recommendations

kyotodai

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been to neko benten, but not really seen much else of interest around kyoto, as I've read in other forums it seems like osaka is the place to go.

In saying that, can anyone recommend some soaplands, massage HE, any general adult places where I can get finished off in Kyoto?

Look at the top of the screen. See the search bar?

Yeah. Type "kyoto" there and hit enter.

Reactions: stray
Look at the top of the screen. See the search bar?

Yeah. Type "kyoto" there and hit enter.
Wow real computer expert here nice one.

95% of the posts are about the place I've already mentioned, hence why I'm asking for other recommendations For places that may not be listed

Wow real computer expert here nice one.

95% of the posts are about the place I've already mentioned, hence why I'm asking for other recommendations For places that may not be listed

95% of the people who ask questions like you are too lazy to try to find anything by themselves.

In order to prove you are in the 5% minority go and read the reviews and then come back with a list of all the soaplands in Kyoto.

Jesus Christ people are assholes just be fucking helpful
We are being helpful.

We are encouraging new arrivals to improve their research skills and to learn some self reliance instead of relying on strangers to spoonfeed them.

Something that seems to lacking in recent generations.

Don't get snippy with us - ask your parents why they failed to equip you to function in a society.

Some of these shops can’t be real! 🤣 🤣 🤣 (Read out the title phonetically, too.)
IMG_4645.jpeg