Guest viewing is limited

L-scene Soapland Experience

Arikop

TAG Member
Reaction score
First of all, Thanks to all the report on this forum which allow me a great time and experience inTokyo. As a non-natives speakers, I'm sorry for my English. I just want to contribute something back to the forum.

L-scene Soapland experience
Date: May 2015
Girls : Hina
http://www.l-scene.com/profile.html?id=357

Type/Location:
Soapland in Yoshiwara area.
Language:
English
Session Length/Fee: 120 minutes/78000 Yen

Physical Description: Mid 20's (profile says she is 21) A slender, 150 something talls.

She looks pretty much the same as her photo on the profile page with very very little photoshoped. She has a firm C-cupbreast with small pink nipple. (I'm sure they are at least a cup smaller than the profile photo). Nice round ass and trimmed bushes.

Details:

It was Monday, around 1800 when I visited the Yoshiwara area, the street was pretty much empty. I have 2 places in mind which are Camomile and Satin Dolls, but both shop show me only one girl and both of them are not my type so I declined their offer and keep on walking until I stumbled upon Last Scene shop.

When I arrived at the shop, a cute girl was descending from the stair, before the receptionist saw me and harried her back up stair. So I asked the receptionist whether or not she still working. He asked me of where I'm from. Told him that I'm Thai. He talked to someone on the radio and then turn to me. Lucky me, He said that she is and also accept foreigner.

I was sent in to the lift to second floor and greeted by 3 guys who then ask me to wait in a waiting room. Minutes later, I guy served me with hot tea and shows me photos of 5 girls. I picked Hina, which look very similar to I girls I met. Pay the fee and 5 minutes later they said the girl is ready.

I walk back to the lift and there she was waiting for me, and yes it the girl I saw earlier! after a little introduction. She took my hand and lead me to the room on the fifth floors On the way we has a little chat, Hina is a really friendly girl, understand and speak little English but that enough. Once inside the room, she sat me down on an armchair, and started undress me. Once I'm naked, she ask me to help her remove the dress which I did it while kissing all over her. She happened to wear the same underwear shows on her profile photo.

I was expecting shower first like in many review I have read on this forum, but instead she gave me a blow job right there on the armchair. We were making out for a few minute with lots of kissing, fingering her tight pussy. before she discreetly pull out the condom from somewhere behind me and put it on with her mouth and ride on top of me until I cum.

We had shower on the stool then I sat in the tub while she cleaning herself before pass me a cup of listerine to rinse my mouth before she joined me in the tub. We had a little chat in the tub and I learned that she has been taking Thai class and, understand and speak a little bit of Thai. She put her leg under my butt and lift me up to give me BBBJ, no pop. She then move off to prepared the air mat for massage.

The mat massage was an awesome experience. A lot of body rubbing and licking. She did it first on the back and do it again on the front then we goes for sumata, 69 , put on a condom a reverse cowgirl until I came again. afterward she cleaned the oil off my body and sat me in the tub while she cleared of the mat. Here come another great service, while she was cleaning herself on the stool,she kept the sexy mood going on and keep looking back at me. When I told her she look sexy that way, she turn around on the chair, with her back at me slowly stand up and step her leg apart and give me a striptease dance before she ask me to join her.

So we made our way to the bed and with almost 20 mins left and I was ready to have another go, so she started giving me a BJ and get me covered. After some Doggy and went for missionary. I really like the way she made eye contact with me all the time while we do the MS, I popped. After that, we went through the washing/bathing session again to finally dressing back up. I gave me the name card and lead me to the waiting room.

The manager gave me another card and arrange a ride to my hotel (5 mins ride from the shop)

Recommendation: Definitely YES, I would definitely repeat when I head back to Tokyo on july, but would probably try another girl あい(Ai)she was on the selection list that night and I was deciding between her and Hina.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    268.5 KB · Views: 576
First of all, Thanks to all the report on this forum which allow me a great time and experience inTokyo. As a non-natives speakers, I'm sorry for my English. I just want to contribute something back to the forum.

L-scene Soapland experience
Date:
May 2015
Girls : Hina
http://www.l-scene.com/profile.html?id=357

Type/Location:
Soapland in Yoshiwara area.
Language: English
Session Length/Fee: 120 minutes/78000 Yen

Physical Description: Mid 20's (profile says she is 21) A slender, 150 something talls.

She looks pretty much the same as her photo on the profile page with very very little photoshoped. She has a firm C-cupbreast with small pink nipple. (I'm sure they are at least a cup smaller than the profile photo). Nice round ass and trimmed bushes.

Details:

It was Monday, around 1800 when I visited the Yoshiwara area, the street was pretty much empty. I have 2 places in mind which are Camomile and Satin Dolls, but both shop show me only one girl and both of them are not my type so I declined their offer and keep on walking until I stumbled upon Last Scene shop.

When I arrived at the shop, a cute girl was descending from the stair, before the receptionist saw me and harried her back up stair. So I asked the receptionist whether or not she still working. He asked me of where I'm from. Told him that I'm Thai. He talked to someone on the radio and then turn to me. Lucky me, He said that she is and also accept foreigner.

I was sent in to the lift to second floor and greeted by 3 guys who then ask me to wait in a waiting room. Minutes later, I guy served me with hot tea and shows me photos of 5 girls. I picked Hina, which look very similar to I girls I met. Pay the fee and 5 minutes later they said the girl is ready.

I walk back to the lift and there she was waiting for me, and yes it the girl I saw earlier! after a little introduction. She took my hand and lead me to the room on the fifth floors On the way we has a little chat, Hina is a really friendly girl, understand and speak little English but that enough. Once inside the room, she sat me down on an armchair, and started undress me. Once I'm naked, she ask me to help her remove the dress which I did it while kissing all over her. She happened to wear the same underwear shows on her profile photo.

I was expecting shower first like in many review I have read on this forum, but instead she gave me a blow job right there on the armchair. We were making out for a few minute with lots of kissing, fingering her tight pussy. before she discreetly pull out the condom from somewhere behind me and put it on with her mouth and ride on top of me until I cum.

We had shower on the stool then I sat in the tub while she cleaning herself before pass me a cup of listerine to rinse my mouth before she joined me in the tub. We had a little chat in the tub and I learned that she has been taking Thai class and, understand and speak a little bit of Thai. She put her leg under my butt and lift me up to give me BBBJ, no pop. She then move off to prepared the air mat for massage.

The mat massage was an awesome experience. A lot of body rubbing and licking. She did it first on the back and do it again on the front then we goes for sumata, 69 , put on a condom a reverse cowgirl until I came again. afterward she cleaned the oil off my body and sat me in the tub while she cleared of the mat. Here come another great service, while she was cleaning herself on the stool,she kept the sexy mood going on and keep looking back at me. When I told her she look sexy that way, she turn around on the chair, with her back at me slowly stand up and step her leg apart and give me a striptease dance before she ask me to join her.

So we made our way to the bed and with almost 20 mins left and I was ready to have another go, so she started giving me a BJ and get me covered. After some Doggy and went for missionary. I really like the way she made eye contact with me all the time while we do the MS, I popped. After that, we went through the washing/bathing session again to finally dressing back up. I gave me the name card and lead me to the waiting room.

The manager gave me another card and arrange a ride to my hotel (5 mins ride from the shop)

Recommendation: Definitely YES, I would definitely repeat when I head back to Tokyo on july, but would probably try another girl あい(Ai)she was on the selection list that night and I was deciding between her and Hina.
Sounds like you had a great time! I hope so, for that price. Last scene and Ascot Club seem to charge roughly the same. So expensive. I saw the card that definitely says Hina ひな, but I didn't find her on the website. Anyone, please correct me if I am wrong. Unless this is her?

http://www.l-scene.com/sp/profile.html?id=480

Last Scene is one of those shops where almost the whole roster changes in a short time.
It's been a year since I went there and there's around 10 girls left that worked there then.
Compared to like Ascot, that is a really high rate of turnover. Maybe the management don't take care of the talent?

Reactions: DireWolf98
Compared to like Ascot, that is a really high rate of turnover. Maybe the management don't take care of the talent?
More likely the newer girls get fired because they lack "talent" i suppose.
High class soaplands are not that easy to get in and actually require skills and good service from their girls.
In lots of soaplands you seem to get asked to "rate" your girl afterwards so i figure they get rid of the girls who get many complaints.

Even if they don't get fired, maybe girls who are new to the job quit because it's physically so heavy.

Reactions: Soapysoap66
More likely the newer girls get fired because they lack "talent" i suppose.
High class soaplands are not that easy to get in and actually require skills and good service from their girls.
In lots of soaplands you seem to get asked to "rate" your girl afterwards so i figure they get rid of the girls who get many complaints.

Even if they don't get fired, maybe girls who are new to the job quit because it's physically so heavy.

Come to think of it, I was usually asked for my opinion post session. I omitted that in my reviews, I think, as it seemed not particularly pertinent of a detail.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I see a 120min- 25,000 deal but it seems you paid a tad more. I wonder why things changed......

Thank you sir

Reactions: daytimefun