60000 for 70 min, 2 dominas, scat option

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
My first S&M store experience in Tokyo. Very professional and polite reservation through email. They call you on your foreign number abroad, so you can do the reservation before arriving to Japan. They offer "maniac" option like vomit and scat.
First outcall should be done in a love motel, which was chosen by the ladies and I chose the room.
Very fun ladies, very good session overall. Won't probably repeat though as they don't get fully naked and you cannot couch them.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Reactions: Maxblack
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 3/13/2023

Just wanted to ask if the domination is a constant across all services in this shop (since it is an S&M place), or if you can get the "maniac options" without the BDSM bit.

I note that a lot of providers in this space tend to be purely Dominant/Sadist side.

Thanks.

Just wanted to ask if the domination is a constant across all services in this shop (since it is an S&M place), or if you can get the "maniac options" without the BDSM bit.

I note that a lot of providers in this space tend to be purely Dominant/Sadist side.

Thanks.
What specifically are you looking for? I’ve sessioned with quite a few of the dommes from this shop, and they can pretty flexible to a point.

Reactions: NavajaDeCutter
La Siora was my very first BDSM experience in Japan. It is maybe the best spot to do your first time experience since things are slightly different in Japan compared to other countries. The booking is easy with very good english communication. When it comes to love hotel, it really helped me a lot to have La Siora and their dominas who went together with me to the hotel and made the booking. As mentioned in the comments above it seems to be up to the domina if you can lick anal, but not all do that. Naked is not an option at all as it seems to me. Underwear is always on under the costume which sometimes can ruin the look of the outfit.

La Siora was my very first BDSM experience in Japan. It is maybe the best spot to do your first time experience since things are slightly different in Japan compared to other countries. The booking is easy with very good english communication. When it comes to love hotel, it really helped me a lot to have La Siora and their dominas who went together with me to the hotel and made the booking. As mentioned in the comments above it seems to be up to the domina if you can lick anal, but not all do that. Naked is not an option at all as it seems to me. Underwear is always on under the costume which sometimes can ruin the look of the
Do you know if hibari or mia allow lick anal? Thanks

I have used la siora 3 times in the last 8 years, all great experiences with beautiful women, but no nudity (except when peeing) and none let me lick their ass

Last edited:

I have used la siora 3 times in the last 8 years, all great experiences with beautiful women, but no nudity (except when peeing) and none let me lick their ass
I asked that question in the Email to them but I did not get a clear answer on it since they said it depends on the dominatrix. Many other houses in Tokyo offer oral as an optional course which cost extra. I somehow could imagine that for an extra tipp this might be a realistic option but has to be clarified with the dominatrix directly. I will try next time I am booking them.

I asked that question in the Email to them but I did not get a clear answer on it since they said it depends on the dominatrix. Many other houses in Tokyo offer oral as an optional course which cost extra. I somehow could imagine that for an extra tipp this might be a realistic option but has to be clarified with the dominatrix directly. I will try next time I am booking them.
Do you mind sharing one of these other houses. Do they require Japanese language skill?

Yuri at Sweet Devil allowed me to… she face sat me and then made me eat her ass for half the session it was great!

Do you mind sharing one of these other houses. Do they require Japanese language skill?
In Tokyo, La Siora and perhaps Sweet Devil are the only SM Clubs that I am aware of where most dommes can speak enough English so that Japanese language skills are not required. For most other places, the vast majority of dommes do not speak much if any English. In these other places, you'll want to carefully screen the dommes' profiles to ensure that they can speak some basic English before booking a session with any of them.

LaSiora dommes do not officially offer oral stuff, but some will if they feel it’s ok. Probably not on your first visit, and probably not if you can’t converse with them in Japanese.