70min, 400000 with registration + taxi

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
booking was done in english and mostly fine, but I needed to book a place with three/four people and the secretary asked me to book myself first. most love hotels are walk-in only and when they asked me to book ahead of time it was a huge headache. I didn't know which one I can book ahead of time (they did provide one name but I don't even know where it's located) and which one would accept more than two people. I wish they could have just do the usual thing of meeting first and walked to one where they accepted three people. Eventually they asked to book their studio, but I asked to book with Alpha-in which allowed three people according to their website. Knowing all this now I would have preferred if we just met in Shinjuku and visited a local hotel instead.

The full session consists of corpral punishment with different methods. I wished we did more variety (eg blindfold/gags) and and making use of some of the furniture in the Alpha-In hotel room but I didn't mention these in my original request so I can't fault her. Otherwise Mistress Kotoko was amazing, she took care in not injuring me (so I would recommend a provider with sufficient experience if you attempt something similar) and listened to me when I gave feedback about my limits during the session. Her English was fluent and I did not have any communication issues.

She took time to finish things after the time is up and applied some medication upon my request, which I more than appreciated.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Reactions: Sudsy
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024