120 min - 75k yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
About me, mid 20s, Asian, average build. I can pass as Japanese until I open my mouth. I can speak basic Japanese, about n5-n4 level, but my listening and reading is a cut above that due to years of playing untranslated games.

I made a reservation with Rena via LINE in Japanese a week before the date. I asked if she accepts foreigners who can only speak a little bit of Japanese. I got the go ahead, and she was upfront about the gaijin tax. So far so good.

On the day itself, I was able to get uninterrupted sleep during my flight. Aside from the rush from the airport, it was a regular day. Thankfully, everything went according to plan, and I was able to get past immigration and into the skyliner ahead of schedule. I didn't think this plan through, so the fact that the flight could have been delayed or the fact that I could have gotten lost was a realization I only had after the session. I was feeling well rested, fueled by excitement even, about my first ever soapland. My mind was going wild with so many hopes and dreams as I walked from Minowa station.

I arrived at the shop about 30-40 minutes before my appointment. There were 3 touts at the front desk, and I said good morning I have an appointment with Rena in Japanese. It seems they were expecting a foreigner today for Rena-san. One of the touts told me that Rena is in the other shop, and proceeded to drive me to Last Scene further down. I was guided to the elevator when I arrived at Last Scene. When I reached the soap lobby, the tencho brought me to a room and Rena's card with him. After confirming that my reservation was indeed for Rena, he asked for the payment. Got oolong tea and a wet towel afterwards. I think it was about 20 minutes before the appointment at this point. After a few more minutes, the same tencho asked me if I wanted to use the toilet, I did and went back into the same room later. I was alone in that room, and it was fairly small with a bar counter and a small TV showing news.

Finally, it was time, and I got called out of the room and met Rena in the lobby. She's beautiful, her looks are just like her photos. I couldn't keep my eyes off her face, even though her breasts were what got me interested in her. We took the elevator together to another floor. At this point, I told her my Japanese is very basic and she said it was alright as long as I understood instructions. She's really sweet and felt welcoming. We had a bit of small talk, she asked when I got to Tokyo and how long I was gonna stay, what sights am I going to see. I actually surprised myself at this point because even though it was the usual aisatsu questions, I was able to have a proper few minutes of conversation. Prior to this, I have had zero practice and was going off of self study. I was elated, it was going really well. At this point, I let slip that I had zero sexual experience, and that this is my first soap, so I wanted to leave it to her. This was the fatal mistake, but I hadn't realized it until a bit later.

We proceeded to the bath area, and she asked me if I wanted mat play. "Of course I do", I replied enthusiastically. I will refrain from commenting on her expressions from my memory from here on because I'm sure this part will be negatively colored by my memory, but I am pretty sure I saw her get annoyed. Maybe she didn't want to do mat play, I thought. Anyway, the session proceeded as other reviews written here; she sat me on the sukebe chair, asked me to brush and gargle mouthwash, and sent me to the bathtub. After maybe 15 minutes of preparing the mat, she joins me in the tub and gives a short BBBJ. I was about to bust then and there. Unfortunately it was really short, and she then asks me to lay on my stomach on the mat. She then tells me to keep my hands at the top of the mat to keep it secure. I would later find out from another provider that the reason was utter horseshit, and I thought it was likely done to prevent me from touching her during the session. The mat play itself, I would say with my hazy memory, was pretty ok. Suction all over my body, sliding and gliding over me, light touches all over. A small disappointment however, it was here when I was able to feel that her breasts were incredibly stiff. I didn't know that enhanced breasts could end up feeling like bags of cement. Later on when she asks me to turn over, she reminded me to keep my hands at the top of the mat. She does a little more sliding and after a while puts the cap on, and rides me CG. My mind at this point was a blank, I barely remember what her face looked like or what I felt down there. It was short lived, after maybe 30 seconds or so, she gets off but I haven't finished, and I couldn't process what she was trying to tell me. To my dismay, she switches to a hand job, but I could barely muster a word so I just tried to cop a feel, but she swatted my hand away. A few more moments, and a week's worth of savings was extracted from me.

She wipes me off, and starts to clean herself up. She asks me to get up, and sprays me with water for a little bit and sends me over to the bed. We order some drinks, and it felt like the mat play took everything out of her. We make small talk, she asks me where I'm staying, what other plans I had, and a few topics that would stick with me.
First, she says she doesn't accept foreigners that don't understand simple Japanese, so I ask how mine is, and she says it barely passes. At the very least, I'm happy to have been able to keep the basic conversation up in Japanese without resorting to my phone a single time.
Second, I will learn why she got off during CG; apparently my shaved pubic hair was hurting her during the act, she would wince as she touched me down there and said it hurt and I shouldn't shave it next time. I would later find out with another provider that this was again, utter horseshit. It also didn't occur to me that she was giving me a BBBJ just fine just a while earlier.
During this whole time, she was on her phone and I sat next to her. It was about an hour and a bit into the two hour session at this point, and I remembered a few comments here saying I should at least initiate if there is still time. She was having none of it, however. I asked if she would let me do DATY or play with her down there so I could learn how to do it, and she said it was only allowed for Japanese. I asked if I could at least touch her, and she swatted my hand away as she continued using her phone.

I was feeling unwelcome at this point, so I prepared to get up as I finished my drink. She stops me and says she can finish me one more time. She reaches for lube and puts some on me, and says since it hurts her down there, she will just give me a hand job. I asked if she could at least use her mouth, but "oh I already put the lube". Next I ask if I can kiss her, and she says no deep kissing, that's only for Japanese. Two or three pecks, and she distances herself again. I finally give up, and after a short while, she finishes me off with a handjob. I laid there as she showered, and she cleans me off shortly after.

It is now closer to the end of the session, maybe like 20 minutes left, and after putting on my clothes, I ask if the shop does 送迎, and again she says it's only for Japanese. I try to retort that I thought all high end soap offers this, but she just repeats what she said and I don't push it any further. She calls the front desk and says we're done. We then proceed out of the room, and she suddenly starts being very sweet at this point, grabs my arm and puts it close to her breasts, maintains eye contact for the very first time until we reach the elevator. Like what the hell, where was this during the session. I try to pay it no mind, but how quickly she changed her attitude still stuck with me that I had to write it here. I exit straight to the ground floor, a different tout waiting warmly for me with my shoes right at the step.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I didn't really know what to expect at this point, so I kinda just let it all happen. I wanted to write this earlier to help me organize my thoughts, but in the end I was able to come to terms with myself that my first time was indeed a bust, and it wasn't supposed to have left me feeling like how I did afterwards. If anyone has had better luck with her, please do comment as I would also like to know if I somehow ticked her off.

I would later have positive experiences with other providers, so in a way, there was nowhere to go but up.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023

Thanks for your review, its a shame you had such a bad experience. She seems pretty popular as well after taking a look at her twitter. Looking forward to reading reviews of your more positive encounters.

We then proceed out of the room, and she suddenly starts being very sweet at this point, grabs my arm and puts it close to her breasts, maintains eye contact for the very first time until we reach the elevator. Like what the hell, where was this during the session.
that has happened to me once, in my case we both know the session wasn't great but during our walk it was obvious that store staff watching us or maybe wanted to gauge real-time customer satisfaction. The girl did similar act like that and I just play along and gave thumbs up in front of the staff while she still standing there after saying her goodbye. I guess she just want to send a sign that everything is alright or want to avoid getting questioned by the staff if they see both of you getting out with frowning face.

that "only for japanese" thing tho, it's kind of rude in my opinion.

Reactions: Gato nero
First, below comments from me doesn't in any way find her poor behaviour ok.

Whatever tipped her off she seemed to have handled it very poorly and at that price range that just isn't ok.

She then tells me to keep my hands at the top of the mat to keep it secure.
Very common that providers don't allow you to move your hands during matplay. More common than the opposite actually.
Second, I will learn why she got off during CG; apparently my shaved pubic hair was hurting her during the act, she would wince as she touched me down there and said it hurt and I shouldn't shave it next time. I would later find out with another provider that this was again, utter horseshit.
If you didn't shave your beneath barely hours before the session the stubbles can feel like sandpaper, especially to a woman's most sensitive area.

One of the reasons I didn't play late October was this, I was letting my stubbles grow for two weeks so the pubic hair became soft again. From now on I only trim my pubic hair.

Last edited:

Whatever tipped her off she seemed to have handled it very poorly and at that price range that just isn't ok.

Very common that providers don't allow you to move your hands during matplay. More common than the opposite actually.

If you didn't shave your beneath barely hours before the session the stubbles can feel like sandpaper, especially to a woman's most sensitive area.

One of the reasons I didn't play late October was this, I was letting my stubbles grow for two weeks so the pubic hair became soft again. From now on I only trim my pubic hair.
Thanks for the perspective. Maybe I am being too harsh due to having better points of reference after.

Reactions: Cinnabums
apparently my shaved pubic hair was hurting her during the act, she would wince as she touched me down there and said it hurt and I shouldn't shave it next time. I would later find out with another provider that this was again, utter horseshit
not really. rule of thumb dont shave down there day before. any nick that hasnt healed additional risk for STD.

I had my share being pricked by provider pubic hair also I nowadays prefer DS most of time.

Regarding what tip her off, either it is just bad day or she is a landmine for foreigners in general. Her photo and spec so attractive but I doubt I would bet on it after this review lol.

Thank you for your sacrifice.

Reactions: Gato nero
Thank you for the review.

I'm sorry to hear that you got such a bad experience.

At that price point, I think it's brutal.
From your writing, you seem to be a polite and thoughtful guy. Really undeservedly to get such a bad treatment.

I would recommend Kira Kira. I don't think there will be any provider there that would say such a thing "Sorry, this or that is for Japanese only".
It's a very horrible thing to say. Why didn't she just say that she doesn't accept gaijin from the very beginning.

Hope this bad apple doesn't dishearten you from P4P and Soapland in Japan.

Curious about Last Scene, is it open again? Or is it just an extension of La Vie En Rose? I had a lot of great memories there. Stubble after shaving ain’t no joke though, I once did DATY on a shaved girl with stubbles and that shit hurt my tongue, fucking was also unpleasant so I can say it goes both ways. Anyway, sorry to hear about your experience and hope you had better ones.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Out of curiosity I asked her if people who can't speak japanese still able to meet her. She said for those who can't speak Japanese, she can only offer 3P session. Maybe she's really just not comfortable with foreigners but that sounds like daylight robbery to me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alice
sorry to hear about this experience, so Rena used to work at Y-Maria as “Itsuki” who over there was the #1 girl. I will only say that I also didn’t have a good experience with her too and had a similar but not as bad as an experience as you when I tried her at Y-Maria. She’s well reviewed in this forum but I didn’t have the best nor the worst time with her. But yes her breasts are fake and I had a few bad experiences earlier this year at Y-Maria. I think Versailles, Segretario, and Hisyo are my go to places .

I agree with this, I would definitely not call those two things “horseshit”.
Some things can bother one provider more than the other.
You are supposed to stay steady on the mat and not move and feel around too much. Stubble can also just really be uncomfortable. I think cutting it short with scissors is usually the best move unless you are going for permanent hair removal.

That said I agree her attitude is poorly, like she thought she could pull a fast one.
And I would guess there are other ahem “services” included for Japanese and not for foreigners, so you’re really getting charged more for second rate service there.

Curious about Last Scene, is it open again? Or is it just an extension of La Vie En Rose? I had a lot of great memories there. Stubble after shaving ain’t no joke though, I once did DATY on a shaved girl with stubbles and that shit hurt my tongue, fucking was also unpleasant so I can say it goes both ways. Anyway, sorry to hear about your experience and hope you had better ones.
Afaik, la vie en rose (and maybe other high end shops) is just using the building where Last Scene used to be as an annex.
A lot of girls from LS moved to la vie en rose, which I don’t get because it’s an NS shop afaik.

Out of curiosity I asked her if people who can't speak japanese still able to meet her. She said for those who can't speak Japanese, she can only offer 3P session. Maybe she's really just not comfortable with foreigners but that sounds like daylight robbery to me :ROFLMAO:
sorry to hear about this experience, so Rena used to work at Y-Maria as “Itsuki” who over there was the #1 girl. I will only say that I also didn’t have a good experience with her too and had a similar but not as bad as an experience as you when I tried her at Y-Maria. She’s well reviewed in this forum but I didn’t have the best nor the worst time with her. But yes her breasts are fake and I had a few bad experiences earlier this year at Y-Maria. I think Versailles, Segretario, and Hisyo are my go to places .
Yeah, if she is so uncomfortable with foreigners, she should just not accept them. It’s no rocket science.

Afaik, la vie en rose (and maybe other high end shops) is just using the building where Last Scene used to be as an annex.
A lot of girls from LS moved to la vie en rose, which I don’t get because it’s an NS shop afaik.
I checked LVER City Heaven Page and they had a banner of Last Scene being back being advertised there and it linked to the old website with nothing on it. I agree with your assessment. They might also be in the process of doing a re-launch soon.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
I checked LVER City Heaven Page and they had a banner of Last Scene being back being advertised there and it linked to the old website with nothing on it. I agree with your assessment. They might also be in the process of doing a re-launch soon.
Yeah for now they are just using the building, but it doesn’t make sense to me. Might as well put a whole shop with girls in it.

Yeah for now they are just using the building, but it doesn’t make sense to me. Might as well put a whole shop with girls in it.
I really hope they make a comeback. I had many good memories there. I still have one staff member’s LINE and he always hooked me up.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Yeah, if she is so uncomfortable with foreigners, she should just not accept them. It’s no rocket science.
A few are greedy and unprofessional. They’re not gonna say no to money and just give shitty service. These are the worst providers. A far cry form Y-shirts Kaoru, @Alice and all the other providers that give great and exceptional service.

Like cosplayers, fake breasts are only for looking, not touching

Get a better surgeon or don't go so overboard with the sizing. Nowadays the best ones are almost indistinguishable from the real ones; I have hundreds of hours of practical study on this.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Sorry to hear about this. I’m kind of new to Soaps. Only been 5 times so far.

All my experiences as far as service and personality have been good. I’m yet to get a provider like this one I see described once in a while.

I would hope this kind of service is a rarity especially in luxury soaps. But I hear stories this once every few review batches.

Sorry to hear about this. I’m kind of new to Soaps. Only been 5 times so far.

All my experiences as far as service and personality have been good. I’m yet to get a provider like this one I see described once in a while.

I would hope this kind of service is a rarity especially in luxury soaps. But I hear stories this once every few review batches.
There's no 100 hundred percent guarantee that any session will be as great as positive reviews or as terrible as negative reviews. Luxury soaps might have better rooms or hospitality, but at the end of the day, it's just as possible for a luxury soap session to be a bust as it is for a regular soap session to be a bust.

Having a flexible mindset and being able to communicate well with providers will do more for your own experiences than going off a "Recommended, will repeat" or a "Not recommended." I feel it's better to view reviews as a reference point to make your own conclusions about a provider you're curious about. For example, Asahi at Bijin Kenkyusei has been a fantastic time for me, but while Kiki was very well reviewed at the same store, I felt we didn't have that same spark that the reviewers did. I don't regret going, but it IS a reminder of keeping your expectations in check, imo.

Reactions: Kuromi and Airnest