Guest viewing is limited

Lavieen Rose (SL) La vie en rose - Rena

you are mixing the name of 2 places lol.

yeah exactly this. providers are human so they are prone to weather of the day.
I repeated a provider and the experience subpar compared to first time.
Bijin Kenkyusei? That's Bijin Lab's actual Japanese name...unless I'm having massive memory issues rn lmao.

Yep, my memory is garbage, thanks for the tip off lmaooooo

I've spent way too much time these past few days looking at Asahi (BK) and Ichika (IK)'s pages on CH lol.
Both of them are related to research, and an idol is for sure a bijin, so... 🤣

There's no 100 hundred percent guarantee that any session will be as great as positive reviews or as terrible as negative reviews. Luxury soaps might have better rooms or hospitality, but at the end of the day, it's just as possible for a luxury soap session to be a bust as it is for a regular soap session to be a bust.

Having a flexible mindset and being able to communicate well with providers will do more for your own experiences than going off a "Recommended, will repeat" or a "Not recommended." I feel it's better to view reviews as a reference point to make your own conclusions about a provider you're curious about. For example, Asahi at Bijin Kenkyusei has been a fantastic time for me, but while Kiki was very well reviewed at the same store, I felt we didn't have that same spark that the reviewers did. I don't regret going, but it IS a reminder of keeping your expectations in check, imo.

I have no way to compare cause luxury is out of my price range. I just assumed on average you'd get better service for the large price difference.

I'd expect a story like this once in a while, but I see them quite often. Of course, it depends on you to shape the experience, but she should be doing everything she can in my personal opinion at that level.

For example, yes, your language skill is on you on one hand. On the other hand, if you are getting about $600 for 2 hours it would be best to learn some phrases to make the experience for the customer better. Or don't take their money if they have zero Japanese and expect it all to be on them. If you worked at a car dealership in Japan with luxury cars you don't have to learn English for the customer, but... if you are in an area where you get many English speaker customers it's best you did for the business to go smooth. Just my opinion. (And keep in mind I am only talking about luxury prices where I think its okay to expect a little extra, not a general opinion for all shops - it takes some people about week to make that price for 2 hours).

On the other hand, if you are getting about $600 for 2 hours it would be best to learn some phrases to make the experience for the customer better. Or don't take their money if they have zero Japanese and expect it all to be on them.
I disagree. If you're going to pay 70-90K for a two hour experience, either make sure your language skills are up to it, or find a venue that will accommodate your linguistic challenges.

Japan isn't a banana republic - these venue don't need foreign trade, they tolerate it. And at the rate all these asshole tourists are going, a lot of them won't tolerate it much longer.

I disagree. If you're going to pay 70-90K for a two hour experience, either make sure your language skills are up to it, or find a venue that will accommodate your linguistic challenges.

Japan isn't a banana republic - these venue don't need foreign trade, they tolerate it. And at the rate all these asshole tourists are going, a lot of them won't tolerate it much longer.
I agree the customer should. Thats on the customer end. Same page.

If they’re gonna take that much money i think it would be good business on their end to make an effort to be accommodating. Not saying they need rules or standards. Just saying that would be a better way to do business.

I personally think they shouldn’t let you in if you don’t speak the language. But if they do let you in the dynamic is different.

I don’t expect them to be more accommodating, but I do expect them to be more patient. They get paid more than enough to handle some small bullshit like a language barrier. Miming and elementary English should get them 90% of the way there

At luxury soaps you are assured someone young, pretty, and fit - where it could go awry is their service level.

Walked into a standard soap after a string of them and was disappointed by a older lady with pudge, but service was good. What gives?

I don’t expect them to be more accommodating, but I do expect them to be more patient. They get paid more than enough to handle some small bullshit like a language barrier. Miming and elementary English should get them 90% of the way there
Well.

Patience is a quality of accommodation. I don’t care what the business is in what country with what languages. If you’re asking a price that high.

To be clear, for lower end soaps that a much wider range of people have access too I say the language is 100% on the customer or don’t go in or complain. But there aren’t many services that can charge so much money for such a short time except legal and medical in certain cases…

Thanks for the review. Damn, I wanted to see her too. This kinda puts me off.