Appointment Length & Costs:
120m / 60,00 Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland / Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Long review and YMMV:

First time at Yoshiwara and I was looking for a “true” Soapland experience. This has been one of the top shops for the last couple years according to Japanese blogs and one of the TAG members mentioned it in the general thread. To my knowledge this shop is not friendly to foreigners though they don’t explicitly say this on the website. I have a generic looking East Asian face and pass off for a local in most countries down through Thailand. Obviously this depends a lot on hairstyle/clothes/mannerisms. But regardless my understanding is that the rule when you go to these high-end shops is to look clean.

More importantly I speak fluent Japanese with nearly no accent. I have friends both Asian and non-asian who speak better Japanese than me, but still with a noticeable accent. This probably matters the most as you probably won’t be able to book over the phone if they can tell you are foreigner or when they speak to you prior to meeting the girl. That said my feeling is the language hurdle is a lot lower than you think as long as you keep your answers direct and natural.

My understanding is that this place gets booked up extremely fast so walk-ins are nearly impossible, but first timers can only book the day before which means selection is limited. I called the night before and made a booking, but had to go through 7 girls before I could find one that fit my time slot. On the day of, you need to call again about 2hrs before to confirm and arrange for pick up. I got to the pick up area near Minowa about 30min before my reservation and a fairly nice looking white van picked me and another guy up.

The van dropped us off directly at a different shop, not the main La vie en Rose. They explained this is because they were busy and this was the overfill shop. Inside was about 6 large seats with one 60yr old guy waiting with a respirator (!?). I’ve heard most of the customers here are a bit older (40-60s).

The staff here are famously curt. Meaning they won’t say any more than they need to and are very direct. They are also mostly older guys, 50/60s. They eventually come by to confirm my girl by showing me a picture (no censor) and take my money. Entrance cost is 25k + 40k service, they have been doing a -5k promotion forever = 60k. Obviously I didn’t mention that I was not-Japanese so there wasn’t a gaijin tax. There is only a 120m course to my knowledge but there apparently are other options like 3p. One thing to note is that every girl is the same price, which I think is not actually a good thing because the top girls are really hard to book. Eventually they call my fake name, and bring me to the staircase to meet the girl.

I picked Sena because she had a twitter account to check and her pictures looked decent and were recently updated. The one thing that was holding me back was that she was a “new girl” so I wasn’t sure if the service would be as good.

Now, seeing her in person I would say that the body was 90% of the pics (slim, long legs, decent C-cup natural boobs, one medium tattoo on back of neck), definitely mid-20s, but face only 50%. She has a more ‘angular’ jaw with a long nose, decently large eyes, skin/teeth not perfect. I suppose some guys may find her attractive, but I like softer faces. Simply put if I saw her on the street I wouldn’t look twice. So disappointing for me.

She held my hand up the stairs, and after we got to the room started to disrobe me. Once we were both naked on the bed, she started DFK (lots of tongue/wet), and eventually nipple play and BBBJ. I’d say her skills were 7/10, but the effort was 9/10. She kept at it for a long time before eventually slipping me into her cowgirl.

Note this is a NS shop (no condom), and obviously its high risk. I don’t ever plan to go to another NS shop, as this was a one-time bucket list kind of thing for me. I get checked frequently and followed up this visit with a check-up as well. This apparently is also one of the reasons they don’t allow foreigners. Some Japanese blogs say this is one of the main reasons this place is so popular, as a lot of locals don’t like to go to shops that serve foreigners as well.

Now I would say her riding skills are very good. She kept me inside her tight while continuing with nipple play and DFK. Eventually I finish inside (nakadashi), which again is one of the reasons people like this shop. After cleaning me/herself off a bit, she prepares the bath.

We rinse off at the stool where she washes me with her boobs. Then we enter the bath, with more BBBJ. Eventually she gets up to prepare the mat play. Her nuru/mat play I thought was excellent, though I don’t have any reference point. She really seemed to try to use every part of her body to rub against me, and she kept at it for a while, and eventually riding me again cowgirl. I don’t think I was ready for the 2nd pop, and she kept at it, but couldn’t get me to finish. Eventually she used sumata + HJ which almost got me there, but couldn’t. I tell her that I’m good and we clean off and get in the bath. After that it was pretty much just chit chat on the bed, a little petting and I was off.

Worth noting that after so much conversation she at some point realized I was not native. Now this is probably the biggest risk in coming to these Japanese only shops, as if the girl freaks out it could be really bad thing. That said, this was after nakadashi, so its kinda a bit late... She seemed relatively relaxed about these things, so my guess is that the “no Japanese” ban is mostly enforced at the shop level rather than by each girl. I think what also matters again is looking ‘clean’ if you act/look strange I don’t think you would get in here in the first place.

Overall I thought her service was “good” but not “great” given the high reputation of this shop, though I liked her effort overall. This possibly could be because she is a ‘new girl.’ A couple things I thought high end shops always do are soku-shaku (instant BBBJ when you arrive) and souji-fera (clean off BBBJ after finishing). I got neither.

Another point on this shop: once you go the first time they give you access to the member website/telephone, which has slightly better pictures (underwear instead of clothed) and the ability to book from 7days in advance. My view is the first time you go is essentially a sunk cost. You probably aren’t gonna get a perfect girl/amazing service, but that’s that cost to get in. After that its more like a lottery.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Why not recommended? After doing more research on Japanese sites after my visit, it sounds like this shop is getting noticeably worse. A couple years ago people posted “the average level of girls is high”, but now people are saying that there are a handful of high demand girls and the rest are mostly ‘landmines.’ they do a lot of photoshop to girls pictures now, so often when you actually see the girl you are disappointed. A lot of the girls pick up on this, which actually hurts your service in the end if they think you don’t like them. In a sense I feel bad for the girls, but its also just part of the business.

My feeling is that you go here for the decently high standard of service + NS, not really for the looks of the girl unless you can get one of the lucky reservations with a top 5 girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Sena, much appreciated. Appreciate the detail and time spent to write this up with extra details.

Approved: 12/23/2019

Good to have a indepth reviews frm a foreigners in a Japanese only soap. I have twice ns in makeup soap, 60k & 70k, and it really depend on the girls as i only speak english(just that i have the Japanese look). Japan i still ok but bangkok i wont dare, i went japan i nvr bring condom at all if she doesn't has is her problem, but bangkok i bringing over 40 condoms coming trip.(i bought it more for myself than for the girls)
This is the problem i get alergic to soapy, photoshop, which now i stop going soapy.
60k u pay and u were surprise for the quality look u got.
If u nvr been to tobita, i suggest u try, girls there her look(best among osaka shinchi) you can see for yourself b4 u decide for a go, but attitude wise is really depend on ur luck, service is almost zero.
Some girls there are actually quite good and sporting, so our attitude can bring up her morale and mood of her service.
Some can be ready bad, indifferent, still not really many i met, 5-6 girls in a trip visit which constitute abt 10-15% of my chances

Last edited:
Thanks for the informative review. Do you recommend any other high end shops? Also I’m curious to know what Japanese review/blog sites you are using. Care to share?

Reactions: Anon12345
Thanks for the informative review. Do you recommend any other high end shops? Also I’m curious to know what Japanese review/blog sites you are using. Care to share?

Other high end shops discussed to death here already are Hisyo, Don Juan, Aile d'ore

Reactions: yogurt
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Sena
http://www.lavieen-lose.co.jp/girls/sena/

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
120m / 60,00 Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland / Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Long review and YMMV:

First time at Yoshiwara and I was looking for a “true” Soapland experience. This has been one of the top shops for the last couple years according to Japanese blogs and one of the TAG members mentioned it in the general thread. To my knowledge this shop is not friendly to foreigners though they don’t explicitly say this on the website. I have a generic looking East Asian face and pass off for a local in most countries down through Thailand. Obviously this depends a lot on hairstyle/clothes/mannerisms. But regardless my understanding is that the rule when you go to these high-end shops is to look clean.

More importantly I speak fluent Japanese with nearly no accent. I have friends both Asian and non-asian who speak better Japanese than me, but still with a noticeable accent. This probably matters the most as you probably won’t be able to book over the phone if they can tell you are foreigner or when they speak to you prior to meeting the girl. That said my feeling is the language hurdle is a lot lower than you think as long as you keep your answers direct and natural.

My understanding is that this place gets booked up extremely fast so walk-ins are nearly impossible, but first timers can only book the day before which means selection is limited. I called the night before and made a booking, but had to go through 7 girls before I could find one that fit my time slot. On the day of, you need to call again about 2hrs before to confirm and arrange for pick up. I got to the pick up area near Minowa about 30min before my reservation and a fairly nice looking white van picked me and another guy up.

The van dropped us off directly at a different shop, not the main La vie en Rose. They explained this is because they were busy and this was the overfill shop. Inside was about 6 large seats with one 60yr old guy waiting with a respirator (!?). I’ve heard most of the customers here are a bit older (40-60s).

The staff here are famously curt. Meaning they won’t say any more than they need to and are very direct. They are also mostly older guys, 50/60s. They eventually come by to confirm my girl by showing me a picture (no censor) and take my money. Entrance cost is 25k + 40k service, they have been doing a -5k promotion forever = 60k. Obviously I didn’t mention that I was not-Japanese so there wasn’t a gaijin tax. There is only a 120m course to my knowledge but there apparently are other options like 3p. One thing to note is that every girl is the same price, which I think is not actually a good thing because the top girls are really hard to book. Eventually they call my fake name, and bring me to the staircase to meet the girl.

I picked Sena because she had a twitter account to check and her pictures looked decent and were recently updated. The one thing that was holding me back was that she was a “new girl” so I wasn’t sure if the service would be as good.

Now, seeing her in person I would say that the body was 90% of the pics (slim, long legs, decent C-cup natural boobs, one medium tattoo on back of neck), definitely mid-20s, but face only 50%. She has a more ‘angular’ jaw with a long nose, decently large eyes, skin/teeth not perfect. I suppose some guys may find her attractive, but I like softer faces. Simply put if I saw her on the street I wouldn’t look twice. So disappointing for me.

She held my hand up the stairs, and after we got to the room started to disrobe me. Once we were both naked on the bed, she started DFK (lots of tongue/wet), and eventually nipple play and BBBJ. I’d say her skills were 7/10, but the effort was 9/10. She kept at it for a long time before eventually slipping me into her cowgirl.

Note this is a NS shop (no condom), and obviously its high risk. I don’t ever plan to go to another NS shop, as this was a one-time bucket list kind of thing for me. I get checked frequently and followed up this visit with a check-up as well. This apparently is also one of the reasons they don’t allow foreigners. Some Japanese blogs say this is one of the main reasons this place is so popular, as a lot of locals don’t like to go to shops that serve foreigners as well.

Now I would say her riding skills are very good. She kept me inside her tight while continuing with nipple play and DFK. Eventually I finish inside (nakadashi), which again is one of the reasons people like this shop. After cleaning me/herself off a bit, she prepares the bath.

We rinse off at the stool where she washes me with her boobs. Then we enter the bath, with more BBBJ. Eventually she gets up to prepare the mat play. Her nuru/mat play I thought was excellent, though I don’t have any reference point. She really seemed to try to use every part of her body to rub against me, and she kept at it for a while, and eventually riding me again cowgirl. I don’t think I was ready for the 2nd pop, and she kept at it, but couldn’t get me to finish. Eventually she used sumata + HJ which almost got me there, but couldn’t. I tell her that I’m good and we clean off and get in the bath. After that it was pretty much just chit chat on the bed, a little petting and I was off.

Worth noting that after so much conversation she at some point realized I was not native. Now this is probably the biggest risk in coming to these Japanese only shops, as if the girl freaks out it could be really bad thing. That said, this was after nakadashi, so its kinda a bit late... She seemed relatively relaxed about these things, so my guess is that the “no Japanese” ban is mostly enforced at the shop level rather than by each girl. I think what also matters again is looking ‘clean’ if you act/look strange I don’t think you would get in here in the first place.

Overall I thought her service was “good” but not “great” given the high reputation of this shop, though I liked her effort overall. This possibly could be because she is a ‘new girl.’ A couple things I thought high end shops always do are soku-shaku (instant BBBJ when you arrive) and souji-fera (clean off BBBJ after finishing). I got neither.

Another point on this shop: once you go the first time they give you access to the member website/telephone, which has slightly better pictures (underwear instead of clothed) and the ability to book from 7days in advance. My view is the first time you go is essentially a sunk cost. You probably aren’t gonna get a perfect girl/amazing service, but that’s that cost to get in. After that its more like a lottery.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Why not recommended? After doing more research on Japanese sites after my visit, it sounds like this shop is getting noticeably worse. A couple years ago people posted “the average level of girls is high”, but now people are saying that there are a handful of high demand girls and the rest are mostly ‘landmines.’ they do a lot of photoshop to girls pictures now, so often when you actually see the girl you are disappointed. A lot of the girls pick up on this, which actually hurts your service in the end if they think you don’t like them. In a sense I feel bad for the girls, but its also just part of the business.

My feeling is that you go here for the decently high standard of service + NS, not really for the looks of the girl unless you can get one of the lucky reservations with a top 5 girl.

Thank you for the nce reviews!
It's interesting to have a review of this shop!
Was rejected even if i can speak a bit japanese :p

How accurate to reality the girl was from the pictures ?

You can have big disapointement from others High End Soap, even in MOULIN ROUGE