90 minutes (35'000 yen + hotel fee)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This review will cover quite a niche fetish: I've been interested in lactation play for quite some time, but Tokyo is the only place where this particular fetish can be satisfied. There are other, similar services in and around Tokyo, but I went with Milky Baby because of their convenient Ikebukuro location.

As far as Milky Baby is concerned, their website has an English and Chinese page, so they obviously accept foreigners, and may be even able to communicate in English. Providers may not be able to do so though. Besides, they require a phone call the first time you use their services, so some Japanese proficiency would help with the booking process. I would also suggest booking at least a couple days in advance, to ensure the provider you'd like to meet is actually available. I'm caucasian and fluent in Japanese. Non-native English speaker here, apologies if there are typos in the review.

As for providers, pictures found on MB's website are cropped (face not visible) and probably photoshopped, but most girls have a blog, so you may be able to catch a glimpse of their faces and bodies. Their office has a mugshot book available, but it features the same pictures as their website, only un-cropped.

Anyway. Having landed in Japan a couple days prior and still waking up early because of jet lag, I went through their online booking form and asked for Moka. They answered a few hours later at around 10am explaining she would only be available the next day and that Rumiko was available right away. Already considerably aroused, and not willing to wait for another day, I called them and arranged for for a meeting with Rumiko at their office at 12pm.

Arriving at the designated building (a regular office and apartment lot in Ikebukuro, the adress is available on their website), I called again (required), they gave me the floor and apartment number. A couple minutes later, I found myself seated in a small apartment's hallway in front of a makeshift desk. I could hear a baby making some noise in the back (I think the girls working there leave their babies at the office to be taken care of while they go and meet their clients). It didn't feel weird or uncanny, but more like a small, casual family business (if that makes any sense).

They asked for my passport and payment, and gave me a member card. Meanwhile, Rumiko arrived (she already had a client this morning). Didn't see her face at the moment, she still had a mask on, as was required in Japan at this time.

Once paperwork was done, Rumiko and I greeted and we left for a nearby love hotel. We chatted on the way there: Rumiko is a charming conversation partner, very talkative. We arrived at the hotel, I paid, we entered the room, she called her office to communicate the hotel and room number. We got undressed. First (and only) disappointment of the meeting: Rumiko's chest is smaller than her profile pictures (her blog's are more accurate though). She's around 30, has a few small wrinkles, but is still very cute and pretty. A few tattoos here and there. Dark, short hair. Not a Miss Universe by any means, but definitely pretty, in an "average Japanese mom" kind of way.

We brushed our teeth, washed our mouths, she washed my body thouroughly, then washed herself. As during our walk to the hotel, she remained quite chatty and friendly during the shower. We compared feet: hers are about as big as mine. She joked hers are rather big when compared to other Japanese women's. We hugged, kissed and cuddled for a bit. Her make-up smelled nice. I started suckling on her breasts and finally had my first taste of maternal milk. Very watery, quite sweet, most people compare it to almond milk, which is quite close imho. Milk flows rather slowly at first, but the more I suckled, the easier it came out during the 90 minute session.

We then took a bath. More kissing, cuddling and suckling. More milk. She started touching me down there. After making out for a bit, we dried ourselves and finally went to bed. Even more kissing, cuddling and suckling. Even more milk. Rumiko really knows how to satisfy her customers: the chatty and friendly mother suddently became a naughty and dedicated girl giving herself to the fullest extent. She quickly took the lead, alternating between BBBJ, HJ and sumata (either on top or below me). She kept moaning (fake moans, obviously) during our making-out, but I didn't feel put off by it: it shows how much she dedicates herself to her customer. As requested, she kept spraying her milk all over my body: Rumiko squeezing her breasts with milk spraying all around was a sight to behold.

Because of that, we had to alternate between bed action and bath breaks (milk tends to dry up rather quickly). It wasn't that much of a turn-off, but more like a nice break between two making-out sessions. Besides, Rumiko kept servicing me even during bath breaks.

I eventually climaxed while holding and kissing her: her sumata technique is mind-blowing. After that, we sticked to the making out/bath breaks routine for the remaining time, always with copious amounts of milk, either suckling or spraying it around. After a while, her milk started flowing on its own: I remember seeing a drop fall to the ground. I had then a thought for the poor sod who'd have to clean this mess. Rumiko tried paizuri, but her chest isn't quite big enough for that, so she gave up quickly.

Hugging, kissing and cuddlying while standing, I noticed Rumiko's breasts were producing less and less milk, one of them even running dry. It was at that moment that the office called back, signifying the end of the 90 minutes session. Just in time, since drinking so much milk actually made me feel weird and grossed out (the feeling quickly went away though). We washed one last time and got dressed up. Rumiko gave me a huge hug and we left the room. I remember seeing a cleaning crew on the hallway (poor sods) and sharing the lift with another Japanese couple (a bit weird, and the lift was small). Standing outside, she showed me the direction to Ikebukuro Station. We said goodbye and went our separate ways, my heart full of memories, my stomach full of milk.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rumiko is a lovely lady, very friendly and dedicated to her customer. I wouldn't reccomend booking more than 90 minutes, especially if you ask her to spray her milk around, since her breasts eventually ran dry. Booking process and communication with Milky Baby went quite smoothly, but YMMV, especially if you can't communicate in Japanese. All in all, a very enjoyable moment with Rumiko, lots of milk and action, and a happy ending of course. Highly reccomended. As for milk, I'd say go for it if you're even remotely interested. If you end up not liking it, well, you'll still have a nice moment with a lovely lady.

Thank you for submitting your review!

Approved: 2/19/2023

I'm lactose intolerant
Might want to be sure you've got your meds, human breast milk has a 50% higher concentration of lactose than dairy milk. Theory is that it's to fuel the rapid brain development of a baby.

Title of Your Review:
Lactation play at Milky Baby - Rumiko

Service Name:
Milky Baby

Provider Name:
Rumiko

Website/Contact Info:
http://www.milkybaby.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes (35'000 yen + hotel fee)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This review will cover quite a niche fetish: I've been interested in lactation play for quite some time, but Tokyo is the only place where this particular fetish can be satisfied. There are other, similar services in and around Tokyo, but I went with Milky Baby because of their convenient Ikebukuro location.

As far as Milky Baby is concerned, their website has an English and Chinese page, so they obviously accept foreigners, and may be even able to communicate in English. Providers may not be able to do so though. Besides, they require a phone call the first time you use their services, so some Japanese proficiency would help with the booking process. I would also suggest booking at least a couple days in advance, to ensure the provider you'd like to meet is actually available. I'm caucasian and fluent in Japanese. Non-native English speaker here, apologies if there are typos in the review.

As for providers, pictures found on MB's website are cropped (face not visible) and probably photoshopped, but most girls have a blog, so you may be able to catch a glimpse of their faces and bodies. Their office has a mugshot book available, but it features the same pictures as their website, only un-cropped.

Anyway. Having landed in Japan a couple days prior and still waking up early because of jet lag, I went through their online booking form and asked for Moka. They answered a few hours later at around 10am explaining she would only be available the next day and that Rumiko was available right away. Already considerably aroused, and not willing to wait for another day, I called them and arranged for for a meeting with Rumiko at their office at 12pm.

Arriving at the designated building (a regular office and apartment lot in Ikebukuro, the adress is available on their website), I called again (required), they gave me the floor and apartment number. A couple minutes later, I found myself seated in a small apartment's hallway in front of a makeshift desk. I could hear a baby making some noise in the back (I think the girls working there leave their babies at the office to be taken care of while they go and meet their clients). It didn't feel weird or uncanny, but more like a small, casual family business (if that makes any sense).

They asked for my passport and payment, and gave me a member card. Meanwhile, Rumiko arrived (she already had a client this morning). Didn't see her face at the moment, she still had a mask on, as was required in Japan at this time.

Once paperwork was done, Rumiko and I greeted and we left for a nearby love hotel. We chatted on the way there: Rumiko is a charming conversation partner, very talkative. We arrived at the hotel, I paid, we entered the room, she called her office to communicate the hotel and room number. We got undressed. First (and only) disappointment of the meeting: Rumiko's chest is smaller than her profile pictures (her blog's are more accurate though). She's around 30, has a few small wrinkles, but is still very cute and pretty. A few tattoos here and there. Dark, short hair. Not a Miss Universe by any means, but definitely pretty, in an "average Japanese mom" kind of way.

We brushed our teeth, washed our mouths, she washed my body thouroughly, then washed herself. As during our walk to the hotel, she remained quite chatty and friendly during the shower. We compared feet: hers are about as big as mine. She joked hers are rather big when compared to other Japanese women's. We hugged, kissed and cuddled for a bit. Her make-up smelled nice. I started suckling on her breasts and finally had my first taste of maternal milk. Very watery, quite sweet, most people compare it to almond milk, which is quite close imho. Milk flows rather slowly at first, but the more I suckled, the easier it came out during the 90 minute session.

We then took a bath. More kissing, cuddling and suckling. More milk. She started touching me down there. After making out for a bit, we dried ourselves and finally went to bed. Even more kissing, cuddling and suckling. Even more milk. Rumiko really knows how to satisfy her customers: the chatty and friendly mother suddently became a naughty and dedicated girl giving herself to the fullest extent. She quickly took the lead, alternating between BBBJ, HJ and sumata (either on top or below me). She kept moaning (fake moans, obviously) during our making-out, but I didn't feel put off by it: it shows how much she dedicates herself to her customer. As requested, she kept spraying her milk all over my body: Rumiko squeezing her breasts with milk spraying all around was a sight to behold.

Because of that, we had to alternate between bed action and bath breaks (milk tends to dry up rather quickly). It wasn't that much of a turn-off, but more like a nice break between two making-out sessions. Besides, Rumiko kept servicing me even during bath breaks.

I eventually climaxed while holding and kissing her: her sumata technique is mind-blowing. After that, we sticked to the making out/bath breaks routine for the remaining time, always with copious amounts of milk, either suckling or spraying it around. After a while, her milk started flowing on its own: I remember seeing a drop fall to the ground. I had then a thought for the poor sod who'd have to clean this mess. Rumiko tried paizuri, but her chest isn't quite big enough for that, so she gave up quickly.

Hugging, kissing and cuddlying while standing, I noticed Rumiko's breasts were producing less and less milk, one of them even running dry. It was at that moment that the office called back, signifying the end of the 90 minutes session. Just in time, since drinking so much milk actually made me feel weird and grossed out (the feeling quickly went away though). We washed one last time and got dressed up. Rumiko gave me a huge hug and we left the room. I remember seeing a cleaning crew on the hallway (poor sods) and sharing the lift with another Japanese couple (a bit weird, and the lift was small). Standing outside, she showed me the direction to Ikebukuro Station. We said goodbye and went our separate ways, my heart full of memories, my stomach full of milk.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rumiko is a lovely lady, very friendly and dedicated to her customer. I wouldn't reccomend booking more than 90 minutes, especially if you ask her to spray her milk around, since her breasts eventually ran dry. Booking process and communication with Milky Baby went quite smoothly, but YMMV, especially if you can't communicate in Japanese. All in all, a very enjoyable moment with Rumiko, lots of milk and action, and a happy ending of course. Highly reccomended. As for milk, I'd say go for it if you're even remotely interested. If you end up not liking it, well, you'll still have a nice moment with a lovely lady.
I can see why you were first interested in Moka. Her tits are huge! Rumiko looks good too tho! Thanks for the review! Adding this to the list on my next trip.

I can see why you were first interested in Moka. Her tits are huge! Rumiko looks good too tho! Thanks for the review! Adding this to the list on my next trip.
This, and Moka actually shows her face on her blog. Most providers on MB don't, though. But even without that, I can't stress it enough: check those blogs before booking. Most girls have one, easily accessible from their profile page. Most blogs are active with recent pictures (profile pictures aren't exactly reliable) so you can have a better idea about most providers.

This, and Moka actually shows her face on her blog. Most providers on MB don't, though. But even without that, I can't stress it enough: check those blogs before booking. Most girls have one, easily accessible from their profile page. Most blogs are active with recent pictures (profile pictures aren't exactly reliable) so you can have a better idea about most providers.
Good tip!

I’ve always wanted to try this. Hope there’s a a similar shop in Osaka.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230601-181302.png
    Screenshot_20230601-181302.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 242
So is this place FS or just Play?
it's hotel health .. no FS
I didn't pay for AF and didn't ask Rumiko about FS, so I wouldn't know. Drinking milk was plenty enough, and she was really skilled with sumata.

I've found this review where the provider couldn't handle AF and "went with regular sex". In this review, however, the provider declined FS, but agreed to AF. In this one, it says AF probably means FS, and is up to the provider.

So there you go. FS may be possible, but YMMV. And it would be a 5000 yen gamble (AF option costs 5000 yen), since transactions are done at the office (I don't know whether providers would be comfortable handling payment directly in the hotel room).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kdoung
I didn't pay for AS and didn't ask Rumiko about FS, so I wouldn't know. Drinking milk was plenty enough, and she was really skilled with sumata.

I've found this review where the provider couldn't handle AF and "went with regular sex". In this review, however, the provider declined FS, but agreed to AF. In this one, it says AF probably means FS, and is up to the provider.

So there you go. FS may be possible, but YMMV. And it would be a 5000 yen gamble (AF option costs 5000 yen), since transactions are done at the office (I don't know whether providers would be comfortable handling payment directly in the hotel room).
Thank you, I'm going to try this place out when I get the time.

Thank you, I'm going to try this place out when I get the time.
Please keep me informed if you ask for FS. My first time was mostly for the milk, but I may wanna have some FS the next time around, I'll certainly do it again with another provider.

Please keep me informed if you ask for FS. My first time was mostly for the milk, but I may wanna have some FS the next time around, I'll certainly do it again with another provider.
I will, don't worry. But It'll most likely be next month before I can go.

Thank you for sharing. I didnt know this kind of service before. Watched few lactation jav.

Kumi looks nice and quite my type.

Thank you for sharing. I didnt know this kind of service before. Watched few lactation jav.

Kumi looks nice and quite my type.
I think Rumiko stopped providing lactation services, although she still works at MB (without breast milk).

I wish to do this myself when I go. Can I do a walk in to avoid calling since I cant speak Japanese?
That will probably not be possible. Their office is nothing more than that, an office where clients go, pay, meet their provider before leaving for a hotel. Booking is mandatory. They specifically ask to be called at least once the first time around. They then give a numbered member card, and following bookings can be done entirely online. Once you have the location and appartment number, it's quite easy to find.

You may write them an email in English explaining you can't communicate in Japanese, and asking when you can call and speak to an English-speaking staff. They do have an English language page on their website, so they certainly will try and deal with foreigners.

Interesting, Lactation play isn't on my list, but I'm kinda surprised, or not so surprised that Japan has a market for just about anything under the sun. Thanks for elaborating though!

Reactions: resiman
I’m going to try hair-play with them next. Always wanted a hair-job.