Ladies & Gents - Hold on to your socks & garters: Agent Provocateur Sale

Exnocomment

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm just going to leave this here: :cool:

Capture.PNG

It's been said that I play rough with my toys. And what boy doesn't rip the wrapping off his presents?

That's why it's so very important to get it on sale! :p
I kid though, I actually like unwrapping my presents slowly, methodically with focus and precision! It drives people nuts. (Literally, people get impatient when you're opening their present and yell: "OPEN IT ALREADY!")

If you don't like AP, there's always Fleur of England, which is also quite nice (and also on sale):

Capture4.PNG

Random: Some of their customer service representatives speak with a horrible cockney accent and I am having a dreadful time trying to understand what they're saying.. it's kind of comical. :p

Also, when you speak slower and enunciate more, people on the opposite side end of mirroring you to some small extent.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
My small dream is to meet a client who works for AP... Or I just need a sweet sugar daddy :playful:
I love them since it makes me look even sexier then naked! :snaphappy:

AP looks intriguing. If I had known about them before, I would have picked some stuff up for the few model shoots we did in Tokyo last month. All we have where I live is Victoria's Secret. :-/