Ladies Of Tag - Dirty Talk Preferences

User#6326

TAG Member
Reaction score
what types of thing are good to say?
what should be avoided?

any phrase in particular you like to hear?

A story I read in a "Worst thing someone has said to you during sex" thread:

Not me, but an old friend of mine.

Really quiet, soft-spoken, polite guy. A total gentleman and a graduate student in the liberal arts. Also, pretty inexperienced, tentative, and vanilla sexually.

He's dating this really cool girl for maybe two months. She is much kinkier in bed. She floats the idea of dirty talk, and apparently likes to be objectified, even demeaned a bit, from time to time. He's hesitant, but wants to please her and doesn't dismiss the idea outright. Changes the subject and figures that they'll revisit the idea another time.

Anyway...they have sex a few days later for the first time since the conversation. Really going at it doggystyle, and she tells him to talk dirty to her. He says that he can't think of anything to say, so he says nothing, and she then repeats the request, but the second time she is not fucking requesting, but demanding it.

He comes up with: "Yeah...you like that, you fucking retard?"

He's never struck me as one for embellishment, so I believe him. He said that was it for sex that night, although they are still together two years on now.

I can't remember where it I read it.. But basically a gf was going down on her bf, decided to do something special and drank all of the guys cum, with a naughty smile

to which he them stammers.. "that's disgusting"

..lol

I find that ladies like dirty talk to be dirty. No clinical terms (penis, vagina, semen, etc.) Also, I personally like to replace the word pussy with "cunt" which seems extra dirty to use.

I find that ladies like dirty talk to be dirty. No clinical terms (penis, vagina, semen, etc.) Also, I personally like to replace the word pussy with "cunt" which seems extra dirty to use.

Clinical dirty talk......would make a good Monty Python sketch :)

Reactions: Sinapse
Hmm i sometimes like to be called "dirty bitch" or "slut" or other names if things are going a bit rough but i'm not into the whole "fuck yea, my dick in your pussy" thing, that doesn't do anything for me
Perhaps clinical dirty talk does it for you.

"Oh boy! I want to insert my Richard into your lovely vagina!"