Web @ tokyomeltykiss.com, then email

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 hours for 50,000 yen + 30 min for 15,000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel, 4,800 yen

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Encounter: Having confirmed the booking a day before, I did not sleep much (probably 1-2 hours?) @Manami hopefully you didn't see my eyebags showing :hungover:

I got to the hotel ~15 minutes early as I was worried the train times would make me late, while Manami was on time - she noticed me straight away, while I was taken back by her beauty

Entering the love hotel, I thought the right side was the room (it was the toilet) to which she just joked 'unless you have a thing for toilets, it's the other side' :smuggrin:

I'm sure you guys can probably tell what happened after the shower together with her peach body wash, with the other amount of reviews - quoting her, "some TMI that makes steam come out of your ears", so I won't disclose too much of what we did but some definitely memorable moments-

Having seen the 'magic' thrice, shuddering after my load was blown going light headed after - I only blew once though, was already shuddering with the onset of the second but didn't end up having it (I'm sorry Manami, thank you for trying really hard)

Me commenting 'I can't keep up' to which she just giggled and kept going probably even faster

Pleasuring her as a kissless virgin with no experience (which she doesn't believe ) is really really REALLY flattering

Going from 0-100 from a humorous comment to then look you in the eye, wanting you, setting the timer, then while in motion to get ontop of me ask sexily if I want to continue (time goes like moonlight, of course I said yes), and always subconsciously drawing out a deeper voice (I don't know how I did it, just happened)

To end: Feels like everytime I relive the memory I see a little bit less and less of her face, but she really looks so much better in person than in pictures

Finishing up, we walked a bit to the station together, and before walking off, cheekily groped with others around :p

Thank you for making availability for me, definitely enjoyed my time with you - Mr Member was still solid after a long walk, maybe next time you can take it for a conference ; )

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TLDR: Hot, beautiful, intelligent, funny, are words that cannot encompass Manami. The first person view you get is unbelievable

I hesitated to write this review as I felt I'd be doing her iniustice by reviewing her like an item, but I thank TAG for all the ones before (for Manami and others) and just wanted to give back :) - writing this while smelling the peach scent like a goddamn maniac

I wish I had gotten a present for her even if it was my first time, if chance allows, I'll get her something from my country!

Side note: Didn't tell my mate why I was heading out so early, I come back and he's like "why are you glowing" to me going "hehe nothing"... he pointed it out for the next 12 hours

Thank you once again for having me Manami!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Manami, we appreciate your time taken to share the experience. Glad that you had a good time with @Manami TMK :)

Approved: 12/13/2019