Landmark closed?

IchigoDave

As sharp as a bowling ball
Reaction score
So...I have free time on Saturday. Like any good punter living in Japan I think of P4P. I started looking up various soaplands online to check their schedules. I remember a couple of years ago I had a good time at Landmark with Emily Yoshikawa. I search for their site and Google shows it as 'permanently closed'. Other referral sites still list Landmark on their pages, but the shop itself no longer has any presence online. I search for news, and come up empty. Do any of you know what's going on?https://www.google.com/search?num=2...j9......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i4.Vh7JP4JBcH4

It seems like they closed their business in the end of November.

Some says their business had not been doing well, other says the owner is sick, they will open again as the sister shop of “Jotei 女帝” but they are all rumor. I don’t know the real reason why they closed.
At least it seems not police got involved and cleaned up the business.

It seems like they closed their business in the end of November.

Some says their business had not been doing well, other says the owner is sick, they will open again as the sister shop of “Jotei 女帝” but they are all rumor. I don’t know the real reason why they closed.
At least it seems not police got involved and cleaned up the business.

The rumors I’ve seen say that the previous management racked up debts that he couldn’t pay, I would expect the shop will be open shortly under a new name. And new management.

That seems to happen a lot. I get the idea people gouge these places when it comes to renovations.

That seems to happen a lot. I get the idea people gouge these places when it comes to renovations.

Some of the changing hands is to actually allow them to get around the restrictions on renovations that were put in place by Ishihara's government. Most soaps are flagged by the prefectural government to be denied construction permits as part of a strategy to try to starve them out.

No idea what went down but like others are saying it seems that it is a change of management and that another shop will open in its place.