Guest viewing is limited

Landmark - Ueno Naho

static

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Landmark - Ueno Naho (http://www.l-mark.com/profile.html?id=233)

Date of Encounter:
10/28/2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50,000Y/120 minutes (not normal price, read on)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Used Japanese, but the owner speaks conversational English

Details of the Encounter:
This is probably going to be long, because this was probably the best experience I've ever had, and probably will never get to experience again, because I'm a cheapskate. =P

So yesterday, I was calling around to around 10 different places, and every single one rejected me. I was a little bummed, and I really REALLY wanted to try out Tinkerbell. So I headed on down to Yoshiwara to try the direct approach. Walked into Tinkerbell, and before I could even utter a word, the dude was like "No foreigners today" I saw that there was only one girl working that night, so meh. I chatted with them a little bit, but they weren't really forthcoming with details so I could save some time (Which girls are okay with foreigners in general, etc).

Anyways, since I'm already down here, might as well hit up Blue Lagoon I thought, since I know they're a sure bet. I'm walking down and a guy walks out of Landmark and asked me if I wanted to come in. I told him directly that his establishment was a little rich for my blood, knowing that I'd be looking at 70k+, and I needed to save money (I usually budget around 40k.) So he asked me how much I was willing to spend, so I told him 50k. I expected him to say no, but he said "Okay, no problem, call it the rainy day discount." I was shocked, but hey, I lowballed, so I was expecting to get bottom shelf girls and get bait/switched to hell.... Not so. He brought out 5 pictures. Now, I've only been to a couple soaps in my time, and usually only had 2-3 choices, so already I'm pretty shocked, and the pictured girls were all gorgeous (Her, her, her (my first choice) and her. Past couple times have always been "Eh, I guess I can pick her..." and like the American 2016 election, I'm having to pick which one I could stand. No, I sat there for 5 minutes unable to decide which one I wanted like a hungry man standing in the buffet line. I picked 2 I was leaning towards, but the owner pointed out one girl that was an AV actress. Okay, she's a pro, even if she's not my first choice looks-wise, I'm pretty damned sure the service will be good, lets go with what the owner says.

Get up in the room and the girl had a pretty average face (not really my type but I'd probably try and pick her up if I saw her on the streets), but she had a nice body. Had booty, C cups, reasonably toned, bout 150~cm, probably mid to late 20's if I had to guess (profile says 24, and I could believe that). When we started off, she was really nervous, so I chatted her up a bit, let her see that I could speak Japanese pretty well, and I wasn't some crazy ass foreigner who was going to brutalize her. She relaxed a bit and went straight to work. I was trying hard not to cum because I've got a rather long refractory period and wanted to savor the experience, but after about 10 minutes or so, I let go, coincidentally, she did too. Simultaneous orgasms 4tw! Told her I had a long recharge period, and she just smiled and said "Don't worry, I'll take care of you." I think she took it as a personal challenge to try and get me to cum twice.

We got drinks (orange juice, hoping the vitamins would get me up faster lol). We hopped over, washed up, and I hopped into the bath to relax a bit. She threw in some Hinoki scented bath salts that really created a nice environment after I told her that I viewed soaplands as like an erotic onsen. This whole time we were having pretty good conversation, she was laughing her ass off most of the time. Then she gave me the best mat play I've ever had. Like, not only did she do the standard you get from places like Blue Lagoon, but she did some crazy as moves getting her legs under me. I swear she did yoga or something to get into the positions she did. This lasted like 20-30 minutes. I swear, this girl's stamina was unreal!

She flipped me over and went crazy on me, trying to get me to cum again. Like, the handjob/BJ/titty fuck combination went on for a long time, like 10-15 minutes long time and her pace never slowed down. I mean, I was reciprocating on her and I was exhausted. I'm like, stunned at this girl's stamina. Eventually I told her that I wasn't going to cum, and that was fine with me, we're all having a great time. So she washed me off, head back over to the bed and just talk while relaxing a bit, get a second round of drinks and smoking together. She actually lamented that she deals with quite a few foreign customers and wanted to practice her English a bit, but most textbooks in the bookstore don't carry the kinds of terms she uses at the shop, so I recommended her a book called Making Out in Japanese that she quickly memo'ed down. So if any of you go and she starts busting out English love making words, you're welcome =P

Eventually I ask her for a massage to top everything off. This massage was bar none, the best I've ever had in my life. She got knots out I didn't even know I had. None of this weak shit I usually get at sentou or massage parlors (legit ones), this girl dug deep, and I just sat there pretty much drooling from relaxation.

Anyways, we get a 3rd round of drinks, chat more about Japanese and such, get dressed and head back out to the waiting area where they arrange car and such. I rode with this older Japanese guy who apparently was getting a little pissy, was in a hurry to get home and such, so we dropped him off first, then they took me to my station as the driver was talking shit about that old guy. He made a nice observation how foreigners that come usually aren't like that, the guys that he's driven have always been extremely chill, relaxed and are just reminiscing about the great experience they just had, enjoying the night streets of Japan, etc. So if that's any of you guys, super good on you, you are probably helping foreigner reputation in Yoshiwara. We talked a little bit about how other shops and such don't take foreigners, and I tried to dig a little deeper since he repeated the same BS line how the girls don't want foreigners or whatever, but he wasn't sure beyond that because Landmark is pretty good about accepting foreigners.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I definitely, wholeheartedly recommend going here if your budget can handle it. I think this will be my last stop before I move back to the US next spring because, wow... I'm not sure I can go back to the previous two shops I've been to after this experience.

EDIT: The lies... checked online at her dmm profile and it says she's 36! She sure didn't look it!
Now I'm finding places that are all over the place. Oh well, doesn't really matter =P

Last edited:
That's great you found a good shop. The problem I have with this shop though is that they seem overpriced for what they offer imo (talking regular price).
The woman you saw(I just watched one of her movies) is basically exactly the type you can find at Putit Royal at half cost or less.
Have you tried them?

That's great you found a good shop. The problem I have with this shop though is that they seem overpriced for what they offer imo (talking regular price).
The woman you saw(I just watched one of her movies) is basically exactly the type you can find at Putit Royal at half cost or less.
Have you tried them?

Haven't tried them yet, no, I've only been to Blue Lagoon and one other who's name I can't remember (think I posted it in your resource thread). While I agree that looks-wise, she wasn't anything special, the performance was significantly better than what I've gotten at the previous two places. Of course, it always depends on the girl you get. I don't think you're paying for better quality in terms of appearance at Landmark, I think it's more that you're paying for the assurance that you don't get a miss? Let it also be said that the facilities at Landmark were significantly cleaner and nicer IMO... The shop who's name I can't remember was really seedy, felt like a no-tell motel back in the US...

Dunno, I don't really have enough experience in the soap land market to speak to girl quality..... I agree with you that the 80k regular price is ridiculous, and I'd likely never pay it (He said regular was 67k+10k foreigner tax), but for 50k, I couldn't turn it down really.

My next one to try is definitely Tinkerbell. I will try that place before I go... I mean it seems most of the reviews here are from the "regular" ones, not enough try the specialty shops! So I think before I go, I'm going for the cosplay shops in addition to Tinkerbell (gyaru). I'm not really into chubbies, so I'll leave that to someone else. =P

Yesterday was surely a terrible day for business because of the rain.

Landmark seems like a really good quality shop to me, like they demand their girls to service really well. They seem to value good service over looks, but thankfully they make sure the girls don't look bad either.

Yesterday was surely a terrible day for business because of the rain.

Landmark seems like a really good quality shop to me, like they demand their girls to service really well. They seem to value good service over looks, but thankfully they make sure the girls don't look bad either.
The other thing I liked was that it really seemed that they take care of the girls too. Like Naho was saying that if she ever has a problem with a customer, they'll go out of their way to take care of her, since they don't want her to leave.

The other thing I liked was that it really seemed that they take care of the girls too. Like Naho was saying that if she ever has a problem with a customer, they'll go out of their way to take care of her, since they don't want her to leave.
Awesome! I often think Japanese shops should treat their top workers better. Like, they are usually nice to the newbies to not scare them off but i know some examples (especially of host clubs and kyabakura) where they are super rude to the people who work hardest and earn most money for the shop. Weird.

Awesome review. Was thinking of visiting the area on that day as well...but had to go around buying gifts and omiyage stuff for friends and family. Oh how I hate my generous heart at times!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland