Guest viewing is limited

Landmark (SL) Landmark - When the little head has wins over the big head,results in unfavorable moments......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out of action

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
峰村 ひまり(MINEMURA HIMARI)
http://www.l-mark.com/top.html

Date of Encounter:
At the establishment,got a nice bath to get cleaned up

Contact Method:
Web address.

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours. 77,000ish

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Mostly conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi again folks,its been a while since I posted anything to contribute(like about 3 years,lol,but here is what I have to report on.

I wanted to see さくらあきな(sakura akina),because seeing a few of her videos,she's just so so so adorable looking,petite and very cute so,Iplanned to see here after I left the TGS(Tokyo Game Show)in the early afternoon and thought I'd have enough time.

To keep it short.........failed by just missing her end shift time by about 5-10 minutes I got the LM,didn't see a doorman,entered,chatted and was given 6 choices. This is one of those moments which I should have let my big head do more of the thinking first instead of letting the little guy get away with that part.

Now,something I want to say is that,personally,I don't find Japanese women on the little more then bigger bodies able to get me going,I just prefer more to just be at least average or similar,say notable names I'll drop,AV-wise,Fujimoto Shion,Otsuki Hibiki or Tomoda Ayaka for say. I chose 峰村 ひまり(MINEMURA HIMARI).
http://www.l-mark.com/profile.html?id=381

I read from posts from others in TAG that any waist 58 inches usually is a good sign that they'll be likely a bit more on the bigger and heavier but perhaps due to being sleepy,tired from walking fast via wifi GPS via cellophone to try and get my original goal and little stressed out(forgot I left my 2 spare sets of clothes I washed earlier in the morning at another hotel before coming to the current one I'm at now which was more then an hour of train time away and realizing I HAVE to buy some after didn't help in the stress,lol)

Made my choice,went to wait and got called on,noticing 2 other guys in the waiting room as well. Finally got called and went up Himari,though disappointed she didn't lead me by the hand like all of the past girls I've picked there. Won't go into detail on the normal stuff like undressing,etc,you folks know what its like lol.

Action time..........I think my user name this time earned its mark. CBJ and CFS with Himari wasn't working because my little guy simply didn't seem excited enough and Himari was really trying. I tried but her having a more then average body size made it difficult. Likely due to that,her in various positions,I wasn't able to get a finish. I asked her to try and give me a foot job because well...........I do have a fetish for looking at em and wanted to hope it help. Nope.........didn't help that she did it while I was still covered up..........even when it came to mat time,she still gave me a CFJ...........like what the hey.......?

It ended without a bang,sadly for me but there is a positive and that being,after all was said and done,I was given a lift to Nippori Station instead of the usual Hibiya/Minowa options,my membership card paid off in that way,saves me hassle in having to rely on wifi gps again lol. The other customer,another way waiting for a ride was taken as far as Minowa while I got a bit more longer and closer to a JR station,heh!

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Hmmmmm.........if I had any,its that to make sure to NOT let the small head make any IMPORTANT decisions and think first. But well,as they say,live and learn right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read from posts from others in TAG that any waist 58 inches usually is a good sign that they'll be likely a bit more on the bigger and heavier but perhaps due to being sleepy,tired from walking fast via wifi GPS via cellophone to try and get my original goal and little stressed out(forgot I left my 2 spare sets of clothes I washed earlier in the morning at another hotel before coming to the current one I'm at now which was more then an hour of train time away and realizing I HAVE to buy some after didn't help in the stress,lol)

I'm pretty sure a 58" waist is large by any standard,

genuine fr
let go the dissapointment
tommorow is a new day
dont give up mongering around.

lets be friend mr.outofaction

Sometimes the measurements are wrong or out of date at best.

I've always found it helps to look at the upper arms in any photos, especially around the armpit area. Not everyone has the editing skills to photoshop that area to look natural so they usually leave it.

Also nobody photoshops fingers and hands. If they're chubby looking, so is she most likely.

genuine fr
let go the dissapointment
tommorow is a new day
dont give up mongering around.

lets be friend mr.outofaction

Yes,it is........although the most disappointing thing aside from that was my flight to Okinawa from ANA was canceled a couple of days ago due to Typhoon storms affecting the area at the time. Rather then let that take me down further,I changed my destination plan for those couple of days missed and went to Osaka instead and will be heading to a couple of places to help relax,namely Tobita Shinchi and check out Mastushima Shinchi while I'm at it. Its raining now in Osaka and I hope it stops.

Give up......only when I'm not on vacation,my motto,like many others have said,what happens in Japan(or elsewhere)stays there,heh.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It would be best to ask the staff for recommendation if you have a certain preference. They usually won't lie. LM is the only place I got pick up and drop off (pick up from Nippori, drop off to Minowa at my request), and the girl recommended to me was pretty and energetic, not much experience in Mat Play though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.