Guest viewing is limited

JK Style language exchange with みゆ

Hope44

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style miyu https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-23388292/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2018

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 mins / 23,000 yen Kabukicho or 25,000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese/Translation app

Details of the Encounter:
Woke up early in the morning unplanned, being a newbie, I decided to try DH. Before checking into a LH, I thought having 2 or 3 services in mind would be good enough, but I was definitely wrong in 3am in the morning even though some said 24 hours. After walking into 15+ LH and all of them being full, I've realized may be investing in a LH can be good given its high occupancy rate, then I remember it's just me being stupid doing this on a Saturday 4am.

With some translation app help, checked into one around 5am which had one room available. For whoever who has done it would guess that whoever I call, nobody would be available. At the end, I decided to just go with jk style. Called them first them around 7am, they mentioned something about Aoki and 10am, so I called back around 9am. The second time they actually suggested miyu, after the room confirmation, they confirmed she would arrive at 11am. So I grabbed something to eat at 10am and she arrived early around 10:40. Her look was reflected in pictures on her website, cute and young, early 20s, average height with good waist not too skinny.

Started with some conversation, then off to mouth and body wash. In bed, she started with bbbj, 69, then to sumata. Given her slow, pressured bbbj with eye contact and even eye contact during 69, I didn't last long during samata without cap. I also ordered rotor, given I wanted to use mine. She opened her new rotor and knowing I inteded to use mine, she suggested using both which I probably should have. After the first time, it took a bit more pressure by my fingers for her second time. Time was up after that and we walked to the station together.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall she tried to learn English and was happy to serve. She called me 上手, even though the chance of it being honest/reality is close to winning the lottery, but the expected value is still high enough for me.

thanks for the review, she looks really cute. JK Style always have a good reputation