Large crowds

somebilly

TAG Member
Reaction score
I guess you can call this a fetish but I enjoy being in large crowds with very little standing room. Ever since my first rush hour congestion and getting felt up by the woman next to me. I used to enjoy takeshite street back in the day when it would get traffic jams of people but since COVID it’s been pretty slow.

question: Any recommendations for large scale gatherings outside of rush hour traffic?

anywhere specific I could go this weekend being it’s OBON?

We're in the middle of the worst pandemic in a hundred years, thousands of people are getting infected each day in your city and you're looking for somewhere to get close and cozy with hordes of perfect strangers in a country with one of the lowest vaccination rates in the first world? And the winner of this year's Darwin Award goes to...

We're in the middle of the worst pandemic in a hundred years, thousands of people are getting infected each day in your city and you're looking for somewhere to get close and cozy with hordes of perfect strangers in a country with one of the lowest vaccination rates in the first world? And the winner of this year's Darwin Award goes to...
I wondered who would be the first person to feed the troll.

I wondered who would be the first person to feed the troll.

Six years and twelve posts? That's quite some restraint for the average troll. Is this guy not just a garden variety moron?

Besides, any actual troll who's been a member that long and committed enough to slap together this sort of post would've known how to better get a rise out of you folks. Personally, I'd probably have started a thread asking for advice on the appropriate gratuity amount for a soapland girl who you slapped around for not making you come twice and then felt bad about it, or maybe, acceptable areas of the body to punch your SB when she fails to get your hard enough.

acceptable areas of the body to punch your SB when she fails to get your hard enough.
That’s an easy one: the shoulderblades. It doesn’t leave much visible traces and it doesn’t impact the parts of the body which could still be useful to get you hard , once the anger is gone.
See, no shame in asking ! :)

Reactions: Keihan
That’s an easy one: the shoulderblades. It doesn’t leave much visible traces and it doesn’t impact the parts of the body which could still be useful to get you hard , once the anger is gone.
See, no shame in asking ! :)

Speak for yourself, I like fucking the armpits.

Reactions: Frenchy