sugarcatwhite

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello !

I need large condom.
Any suggestion?
I would like buy amazon.
The horse image package was not good.

Sagami Original L-Size and XL-Size are very popular. Available in Amazon and drugstores.
F8EBC04E-3A03-4E9B-9E7D-CCA4546FD92F.jpeg

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
You can find International condoms on Amazon as well, but also at many of the sex shops in Akihabara/Ueno area (probably other areas as well).

Sagami Original L-Size and XL-Size are very popular. Available in Amazon and drugstores.
View attachment 12580

I have never seen the Sagami Original XL version but the L is pretty much similar in size than a standard European condom.

Thank you guys do give me informations.

I will buy few and see what is the best.
:love:

Thank you guys do give me informations.

I will buy few and see what is the best.
:love:

To my knowledge the biggest factory standard (in other words not order made) condom is the Pasante Super King. Not in Amazon but you can get them from ebay.

I have never seen the Sagami Original XL version but the L is pretty much similar in size than a standard European condom.

I'm pretty sure I tried those and I'm still traumatized. No more business with sagami;)
Like Jen said, the BigBoy with the elefant that you can buy at donkey are the best I found in Japan.

I'm pretty sure I tried those and I'm still traumatized. No more business with sagami;)
Like Jen said, the BigBoy with the elefant that you can buy at donkey are the best I found in Japan.

I didn't like the elephant ones - felt like they were made from recycled wetsuits and too baggy.

There is a lot of "ground" between "horse" and "elephant" ----- rhino, bull, giraffe. Buying condoms from your ( or your partners) home country is the easiest solution imho.

I didn't like the elephant ones - felt like they were made from recycled wetsuits and too baggy.

There is a lot of "ground" between "horse" and "elephant" ----- rhino, bull, giraffe. Buying condoms from your ( or your partners) home country is the easiest solution imho.

What do you think that huge second piece of baggage is for, every time I fly back to Japan? :D

Reactions: impish
I didn't like the elephant ones - felt like they were too baggy.

There is a lot of "ground" between "horse" and "elephant" ----- rhino, bull, giraffe.

This is where I'm at as well, horse is too tight (but usable when nothing else available) but just swimming in elephant. I found a japanese-made one that was just between the two at a shop in ueno once but never was able to find again afterwards.

This is where I'm at as well, horse is too tight (but usable when nothing else available) but just swimming in elephant. I found a japanese-made one that was just between the two at a shop in ueno once but never was able to find again afterwards.

I tried "Just Fit" by Fuji Latex - based on a TAG recommendation. Fitted really well. Got them on Amazon Japan. XL/44mm - comfortable fit for an average sized member.

Educational fact: These condoms would be far too big for an adult Silverback Gorilla. The gorilla's erect penis stands at 3-6cm.

I tried "Just Fit" by Fuji Latex - based on a TAG recommendation. Fitted really well. Got them on Amazon Japan. XL/44mm - comfortable fit for an average sized member.

Educational fact: These condoms would be far too big for an adult Silverback Gorilla. The gorilla's erect penis stands at 3-6cm.

Fun Fact : If you Image Google search an image of a gorilla guess the results? I feel specially offended by this.

Reactions: Frenchy