Last-minute birthday indulgence ideas?

hanami

TAG Member
Reaction score
It’s my birthday week and I don’t have any plans since SB is going home for the holidays. Any suggestions for last-minute, absolutely indulgent hobby activities? No hard budget, but perhaps ¥100,000 or less per session average. I’m thinking of doing up to three things spread over three days. 日本語 ok. Usual go-to’s are deriheru, massage, esute so curious about other options. Actually never been to Yoshiwara or Tobita Shinchi so was thinking of a 高級 soap, but not sure if I can secure an appointment with an S-tier lady at such late notice. Any other ideas are very welcome. I was thinking of going to Seoul and hitting up VVIP officetels again (review submitted and pending in the International section) but with the typhoon I’d rather stay in Japan. Or go to Pattaya for first time but kind of lazy.

Actually never been to Yoshiwara or Tobita Shinchi so was thinking of a 高級 soap, but not sure if I can secure an appointment with an S-tier lady at such late notice.
Sounds like you have your answer. It's overpriced in my opinion given the 20,000 yen gaijin tax but Triple AAA in Yokohama is high end under your budget for one session (never been there other than to verify it accepts foreigners). Bound to be others near you've been eyeing.

For variety, since your Japanese is good as you say, why not try out a happening bar in Tokyo or Yokohama for a few hours prior to an evening scheduled meet-up with the deriheru you can cancel if something good happens at the happening bar.

It’s my birthday week and I don’t have any plans since SB is going home for the holidays. Any suggestions for last-minute, absolutely indulgent hobby activities? No hard budget, but perhaps ¥100,000 or less per session average. I’m thinking of doing up to three things spread over three days. 日本語 ok. Usual go-to’s are deriheru, massage, esute so curious about other options. Actually never been to Yoshiwara or Tobita Shinchi so was thinking of a 高級 soap, but not sure if I can secure an appointment with an S-tier lady at such late notice. Any other ideas are very welcome. I was thinking of going to Seoul and hitting up VVIP officetels again (review submitted and pending in the International section) but with the typhoon I’d rather stay in Japan. Or go to Pattaya for first time but kind of lazy.
For one of those things, talk to @Alice and @Anna Summer and set up a threesome.