walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, 77000

Type/Location:
soap

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I thought Id have a go at a high end establishment. I actually tried to make a reservation - but it turns out to do that, if you ain't a member, you have to call the morning of the day before. Well I called two days before, and the tencho said sorry mate, no "direct contact without introduction" or something like that - please call on the day you want to come to the shop. Which I tried to do, but nobody was answering, so I figured feck it, I'll just walk in and see what happens.

Its quite a splendid shop, they treat you like royalty there and its all very sort of orchestrated...they make sure you don't run into the other punters on your way to the loo, this sort of thing.

I wanted Hinano because I quite liked the promise of her measurements, but because I didn't make the reservation I had to wait for two hours before she could see me. Nicest waiting room I've been to in Yoshiwara, I watched the tele and did some of me Japanese study book.

Promptly at the agreed upon time, I was ushered towards the elevator and got to lay eyes on her. She was quite easy on the eyes, early 30s maybe, very friendly and welcoming.

We got into the very spacious room - fam, the first two flats I lived in when I got to Tokyo where smaller than this room - she sat me down, gave me a seated bow, and we just eased nicely into business. Just a nice vibe, no worries, even with my bad Japanese I felt like she was talking me out of my clothes.

She is quite gorgeous, quite the high class courtesan you hope to get in this type of establishment. I thought her face was quite pretty, your mileage may vary - she has a bit of Japanese teeth going on but not as snaggly as some - her face was a bit squarish, but all very symmetrical and her eyes were quite nice, intelligent and sensual.

Her skin was a bit tanned, but no blemishes. Her body was not a 100% perfect hourglass, she had a bit of softness about her center but by no means was she flabby or fat.

Gentlemen, her tits were astonishing. Its good that it's the 120 minute course at this place because I must have spent half an hour just caressing and fondling them. The pics on the website make them seem as though they might be a bit loose or saggy, because I think in Japan they like to show a "squished" breast photo - maybe to prove that they aren't cheap fakes or something like that. Well they were just amazing. Much better than implied in the photos. Perfectly spherical, perky nipples. Just twin globes of joy.

Now the service was quite nice - but after letting me yammer at her wonders she seemed like she wanted to be back in the driver's seat and I think I would have preferred to take charge a little more. She gave me a very nice bbj, then we moved to washing and the furo, then very good mat play.

Now, if you've read my other reviews you know I am quite the one-hit wonder, and she made me pop with the instant bj. I didn't really want it to go that way, but I believe she had other plans. I was definitely trying to hold back but then after a fairly long time, she suddenly changed her technique up and there was just nothing I could do.

May play was quite good - she knows all of the tricks, but to be honest I've had better at more working class places like Sweet Kiss and Darling Harbor. It was a good long session on the mat and after doing my front she gave me another bbj. I was worried nothing would happen but the lady was not taking no for an answer...somehow I managed to hold out this time - I just thought of formula one racing as you do - and she slipped one on me and then saddled up.

I will just say that her technique was very good and I actually managed to last for awhile. Its always nice for someone of my age to get two in during a session without having either of them feel like they happened way too fast. But I would have preferred to save the first pop for the mat and then done some other things with her on the bed after. Well the girls often have their script they like to stick to.

We had some nice chitchat after, a little bit of making out, she made me feel like she enjoyed her time with me and that I was special. Just a very nice cooldown. In fact, she made me a bit swoony.

Based on my experience with her I think I will probably try Last Scene again next time I am feeling spendy.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A very attractive lady, definitely qualifies as a luxury companion. I feel like she was a bit stingy with the FS, but that could have just been me or the kind of day she was having.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those do look like some very nice breasts, not just size wize and your review confirms.

I am feeling spendy.
thanks for the review. I think I will try this place out due to the rooms sounding good. shitty small musty rooms kill the vibe a bit for me. I don't mind it at a 10k massage parlor but if you are spending that much I think they should get the rooms right.

also you are the first straight man I have ever heard use the word 'spendy'. love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.