Guest viewing is limited

Last train in Tokyo help

sohelpmegoat

TAG Member
Reaction score
Flight got delayed and I'll only arrive in Haneda airport by 1130PM. When does the last train in Tokyo train stations leave? Would like to get as close to my accomodation as possible via the trains.

Flight got delayed and I'll only arrive in Haneda airport by 1130PM. When does the last train in Tokyo train stations leave? Would like to get as close to my accomodation as possible via the trains.
Last train out to Shinagawa on the Keikyu is at midnight, to Hamamatsucho on the Monorail is at 6 minutes past midnight.

If your flight is arriving at 23:30, you won't make either of them, as you'll still need to clear customs and get baggage.

I am about to join them :banghead:
Sorry to hear that.... I guess it’s either a taxi or maybe a bus? No idea what time the last airport limousine bus leaves though....

That leaves you to camping at the airport or getting a hotel close by for the first night. Sorry man....

Sorry to hear that.... I guess it’s either a taxi or maybe a bus? No idea what time the last airport limousine bus leaves though....

That leaves you to camping at the airport or getting a hotel close by for the first night. Sorry man....
last limo bus is like 21:45 or close to that time

Reactions: sohelpmegoat
There's a chance I would arrive at 11pm but that's unlikely. There are very few flights out of Malaysia to Tokyo and mine got delayed, this is so frustrating. Even accounted for delay before I booked and still got screwed. Taking a cab, no way am I camping at the airport.

Taxi from Haneda to Ikebukuro at that time would run you about 12,000 yen.
That's hell of a fare, my flight just got announced to be further delayed. I'll attempt to share a taxi or stay until 5am for the trains to start, that fare is not worth it imo.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well, now if I am not totally wrong the limousine bus should run until 2AM and take you to Ikebukuro. You might need to reserve in advance.

http://www.limousinebus.co.jp

Edit: no reservation and night time charge is 2.000 yens. Last departure for Ikebukuro area at 2:20AM.

This is a lifesaver. Thank you so much

Just took a look at this first time myself. They have 5 different destinations in Ikebukuro area, but only the "Ikebukuro Station east exit No.1" runs that late. Everything else stops around 10PM or 11PM.

And that destination seems to be used only by the night lines.

timetable.png

If I remember well Google Maps include the Limousine buses schedules too. Easier and speedier to use than asking on TAG (although theres nothing wrong with that too)