Late Night vs Love Hotel Availabilities

lundonfrog

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I’m scheduled to meet a gal in Shinjuku at 10 pm for 2 hours.

I’m aiming to do a ~3 hour rest. But Im wondering if I’m going to have to opt for a stay. I’ve heard “stays” typically start at 10 pm for many hotels, and I’m wondering if that’ll make it harder for me to find a room.

Probably doesn’t help that I’m trying to find a nicer room with a tub

If anyone can provide some insight, I’d appreciate it.

Great. Good to know. Thanks for the response!

Oh and I met to write large tub. Those are a little harder to come by.
XO has pretty big tubs though the rest of the bathroom is small.
If something more expensive is cool, any of the JHT group hotels would be good except the pasha resort (the others are pasha hotel, fosion, perrier , An and Jmex, the last two being the most affordable) Tiffard could also be good i think. As far as i know you can enter for “rest” until 1.00 or 3.00 am or so.

I've not been to all that many love hotels admittedly but I've never met a tub that couldn't take me and the lady and I'm on the hefty side. They're not like in business hotels.

I've not been to all that many love hotels admittedly but I've never met a tub that couldn't take me and the lady and I'm on the hefty side. They're not like in business hotels.

Not all of them have really good bathtubs. For example many close to Yamate stations are quite small. That is if you don't get the biggest rooms they have. And by the god of perversions, the hotels have been fully booked day and night the last two weeks. Even at lunch time on a weekday I have had to walk in the heat to find a shadow. Just today we went around Gotanda and only the fourth hotel had one room vacant.

Very small tub but happily I had a spinner with me, you can fit them anywhere. :D

Reactions: Pk24 and Hofmeyer
XO has pretty big tubs though the rest of the bathroom is small.
If something more expensive is cool, any of the JHT group hotels would be good except the pasha resort (the others are pasha hotel, fosion, perrier , An and Jmex, the last two being the most affordable) Tiffard could also be good i think. As far as i know you can enter for “rest” until 1.00 or 3.00 am or so.

Appreciate your response! I went with Perrier, and it was fantastic. 3 hour stay at 10 pm was around 8500 Yen. Large jet bathtub with fancy neon lights and the room was a beauty.