Learning Curve for a SB

Sugarsugar

Potential Sugar Babe
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I sort of wandered into a decent sugar babe situation, and since have been wondering if it's a normal and/or best set up. I think it's a little different as I'm black, not up for married guys, and not super fluent in Japanese. But anyway, I'm enjoying looking around here. It's super interesting. I was wondering how this other guy I met found info on the kind of places he talked me into/tried to talk me into going to (Couple Kissa, hotel parties, etc). Now I know.

I was wondering how this other guy I met found info on the kind of places he talked me into/tried to talk me into going to (Couple Kissa, hotel parties, etc). Now I know.
The secret is out. ;)

Welcome to TAG.

Hi, I'm new here. I sort of wandered into a decent sugar babe situation, and since have been wondering if it's a normal and/or best set up. I think it's a little different as I'm black, not up for married guys, and not super fluent in Japanese. But anyway, I'm enjoying looking around here. It's super interesting. I was wondering how this other guy I met found info on the kind of places he talked me into/tried to talk me into going to (Couple Kissa, hotel parties, etc). Now I know.

Welcome to TAG!
rasta-lion-emoji-jpg.6384

One small bit of advice:

Some guys will not tell you they are married...:eek:

Welcome. Just curious , how do you define « decent » ? (for a situation which, by usual standards of morality, is rather indecent no matter how you slice it :))

Reactions: ur19877