Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Reverse cowgirl

Votes: 16 38.1%

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
This happens a lot to me during 69!

The oral feels great to me in that position but i have to say it can easily be uncomfotable for my legs.
This is the second time you mentioned leg or knee trouble. Everything ok?

I like BJs from 69 position but hard to focus obviously. If there is a big height difference its a pain in the neck too (literally).

Doggy is my least favorite. Anytime a girl requests it, I feel it is because she doesn't want to look at me...

I dislike doggy as it makes me feel like I'm using the girl as a tool so I only willing to do it if the girl requests it.

Reactions: Frenchy
Doggy is my least favorite. Anytime a girl requests it, I feel it is because she doesn't want to look at me...

Well, don't be so hard on yourself! It might be also because she thinks your dick is so small that doggy is the only way to get it deep enough :p. Hope this thought helps to make you feel all better :ROFLMAO:

I do like doggy but that's only because I am ugly and so my hope is the girl forgets who she is fucking with. And when she browses TAG with her phone while waiting me to finish I won't notice anything. :cool:

Though I normally like my partners slim (I mean it's enough if one in the bed is fat!) doggy is still way better if you have something to grab on and bounce off from. So it's not for everyone. Still sometimes it is great to feel you are using or being used by someone!

Too bad there is so many votes against reverse cowgirl, I love that position when the woman has some nice booty.

Reverse asian cowgirl too (which I surprisingly never did with any asian partner because of a lack of butt volume), it gives me a good look at their round thing and enough room to wander with my hands so I can pull their hair, grab their breasts, or caress their clit.

Reactions: Sinapse
Too bad there is so many votes against reverse cowgirl, I love that position when the woman has some nice booty.

Reverse asian cowgirl too (which I surprisingly never did with any asian partner because of a lack of butt volume), it gives me a good look at their round thing and enough room to wander with my hands so I can pull their hair, grab their breasts, or caress their clit.

I think many women(me included) don't like it because the angle is weird and it doesn't really feel that good compared to normal cowgirl or other positions.

My least favorite position is known as 'The Ralphie Treatment".

Reactions: lonegaijin
I think many women(me included) don't like it because the angle is weird and it doesn't really feel that good compared to normal cowgirl or other positions.
I think I understand, and I might be confused. I'm actually talking about this one:
87ef04218ba54b55ba4bf2dd0fcfe72e.gif

Do you feel that the angle is weird (genuine question, just trying to clear things)? I actually dislike "regular" reverse cowgirl (http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-go-for-reverse-cowgirl-16.png), as it's painful for me too, even though the view can be great.

I am definitely not a fan of reverse cowgirl (http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/relationships/galleries/9278/top-20-sex-positions/22), but I once had a FWB or sexfriend or something of the sort who liked it because she liked gentle digital stimulation of the exterior/rim of her rectum during intercourse...and she often rubbed her clit with her fingers at the same time, so got stimulation of all three areas at the same time. Then when she started to orgasm, she would yell "now" ("ima" actually) which was my signal to insert a well-lubed index finger suddenly up to about the first knuckle.

I disliked not being able to see her face in these moments of passion...though sometimes could in a mirror in a LH...but she made such "interesting" sex noises that it made up for the lack of visual to a large extent.

TMI maybe?

-Ww

In my perspective, I feel fortunate to experience sex in any position.;)

At this point, it's been 23 days and counting.

Hopefully, only three weeks to go.

To tell the truth, with the pain I've been experiencing since the knee operation, the desire is almost zero.

Here's hoping the present situation is temporary.:bigtears:

You shouldn't give so many blowjob marathons on hardwood floors...it is so bad for your knees lol. You know I'm just playing. Knee operations sound like they hurt like hell.

Reactions: lonegaijin
I feel like guys eat out better in 69 than if they have to position themselves between my legs, a lot better in fact, maybe because it gives less pressure on their neck.
I definitely agree on this one. Less stress on the neck in 69, but I still won't hesitate to get on my knees to please

I was doing 69 with one of my ex girlfriends one time and when she turned to get off me, she kneed me across the face. It hurt, but it was hilarious at the same time lol.
LOL I know this one all too well.

A lot of people seem to not like reverse cowgirl, but I rather like it. I really like being able to see me going in and out, and makes poking a finger in the back door much easier.
Also really like doggy, whether kneeling or standing. I like being able to reach around to play with boobs or rub her clit while I'm inside.

At the end of the day though, my favorite position is probably any one where my dick is inside her. /shrug

Woops, this is the least favorite position thread....

I honestly don't have a position I dislike, but as far as least liked, probably missionary

Is there a thread on favorite position?? seems like that would be more interesting...

I had a gf once that hated the JFK.

That's when you splatter all over her while she screams and tries to get out of the car.