• Cowgirl

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Reverse cowgirl

Votes: 16 38.1%

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
I dislike the position where the lady is laying next to the guy and she says "not tonight sorry I'm not in the mood" .

That position usually comes just before the one where a guy is in front of his computer. It's called Spanking The Monkey.

Not liking doggy should be against some kind of law...
Yes. I fantasize about a new religious state like the total opposite of Iran or Saudi Arabia where you may get prosecuted for just wanting missionary position. Like The UberHorny Republic of Pantheistic Sex or sthg similar.

Reactions: MikeH and ur19877
Sometimes it is the other way around as well. >.<
Maybe we should write reports on those experiences too... Not just the real good or real crappy stuff, but the real nothing stuff. The Frustration thread. Sorry I'm just rambling

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
For me, there isn't a least favorite position, but it depends on the height of the person I'm with. We all have the same puzzle pieces but some pieces fit better than others. I'm considered tall here so doggie style sometimes brings a challenge depending on her height. Sometimes certain positions with certain people hit that right spot. I suppose it also depends on the mood/situation.