Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Language background:

I learnt most of my Japanese from Terrace House mainly and a little bit of Anime, and talking to locals, so I can speak casual Japanese quite ok, but my vocabulary and grammar is lacking, and my Keigo and Tamego is a stinking pile of turd. So while I might sound natural speaking, I honestly cannot comprehend what shop staff are saying most of the time and are guessing about 50% until they speak more casual Japanese. While this may allow me access into some less foreigner-friendly shop, I do not recommend learning Japanese this way because you most likely will be branded a very rude person if you talk casually to others, especially if you are of Asian descent. Not to forget looking rude in front of the tenchou, which is why I usually like to clarify first or second thing that I am gaijin. If you want to get more access to less gaijin-friendly or Japanese-only shops, I recommend you learn polite Japanese instead.

Pretext:

Great to be back at Yokohama again after 4 years of covid lockdowns and having to wear a mask everywhere you go in Japan. Anyways, not sure if anyone here still remembers me but I am now back from the dead to give a well-deserved review for Happy Mat Paradise. The last time I was in Yokohama most of the establishments were entirely gaijin-dame, and Kawasaki...well let's just say that they were even less friendly towards gaijin. But hey, last time I came at least there was still that arcade warehouse so Kawasaki was still pretty enjoyable.

Anyhows, I have visited Miruku from Kira Kira and another PS, which I have yet to provide a review on, because I enjoyed Happy Mat the most and would definitely want others to enjoy it as much, so apologies in advance because the reviews will not be chronically arranged (if I do find the motivation to write them)

Before I start, would just like to thank you fellow Yokohama reviewers for your reviews and effort writing them, as it definitely was helpful and interesting, especially @Cinnabums who, man I wished was here years back when Yokohama reviews were like a drop of water in the desserts.

Disclaimer that I am not a good writer by any means, and would just like to contribute to return back to others who have helped me in my time here in Yokohama. Thanks mates.

Pre-session:

After reading that a fellow TAG member ran into Gaijin tax (of 10k yen no less), I was feeling a little less inclined to Happy Mat Paradise to be very frank. I'm not sure if there's anyone who feels happy paying so much extra tax for being born in another country but either way, I walked in, expecting to try my luck and most definitely can confirm that they do have a gaijin price of 30k yen and they only offer 1 course of 65 minutes (if I remember correctly).

I am of Asian descent, so in the initial conversation both tenchou and staff did think I was Japanese, but I did not want to run into trouble due to my subpar Japanese and openly asked if they accepted gaijin, to which I was showed the 30k yen price. At this point, after seeing the normal prices just above on the screen, I was quite bummed out, and was already thinking of going back to Kira Kira to try someone else, and simply told the tenchou the usual "zannen" and that it was too expensive, and was ready to leave.

Right as I was leaving, the tenchou called me back and offered me the 65 min course for 30k yen, saying that it's an exception, and that he will have to check if the girls he have that are free are ok with gaijin, before saying another time that it is an exception and he is only giving it to me as I am "pera-pera" to which I definitely disagree, told him I disagreed but am thankful for. However the only option offered to me because of timeslots was the 65min option, nothing less. He quickly made the call to the girl, asked if she was ok with taking a non-Japanese client but could speak Japanese, and shortly told me ok. Had a short chat with him, pretty friendly guy according to tenchou standards, just a little bit more stiff. He emphasized again that this is an exception for the third time, and that the girl who will be servicing me normally takes Japanese clients only, and to treat her kindly and thank her for it. (So please, do NOT let him or the staff know about the possibility of reducing pricing) But yes you may try your luck if you are confident in your spoken Japanese.

Session Start:
After awhile, my number got called, and I met Amuro at the stairs. We greeted each other, held hands and went up to the room. Thankfully she used casual Japanese with me and it was a really fun session conversing with her. We talked about where I am from, her hobbies, which is anime (hence the name Amuro from Gundam) and if she accepts foreign clients. The answer to which is, she is definitely ok with gaijin, but they have to be able to converse well enough, because in the past she had times which she could not fully explain what to do, and it became quite dangerous, which I only understood after I experienced how slippery the mat play was (it is my first time with mat play). She also says that it is not really an engaging session if she is unable to converse with her client, to which I most definitely agree.

Have to put in a word of warning in advance though, Amuro is slightly chubby, has cut scars running up her entire wrist to her hands which I know will definitely trigger certain groups of people who has prior experience, so please avoid her if you are part of the group. She also smokes, so you will get a taste of authentic Japanese mouth-barbeque from the pack or 2 cigs that she smokes a day whenever you kiss her, which is also observable. However that being said, if these do not concern you, she is extremely bubbly and friendly, and did everything she could to service me, which threw every one of my previous dislikes out of the window.

The actual session was wild, and honestly half the time I was trying my best not to explode immediately. She is extremely skillful, and definitely a big S as she snickers each time I moan. This was definitely a first for me, to which of course I ask if others moan as well, and she laughs and says that by half the session usually most people have already came, and they also moan loudly because of how good it feels. I feel less embarrassed, but not much better as I continued trying to contain the big fat nut that was about to bust.

We changed a few positions, which I am not really sure how to describe, but I would definitely recommend the 65min course because you are able to experience many interesting positions not normally done in traditional Soaps, and it was long enough for the session to feel natural in terms of time and not rushing. Towards the end of the hour with 15 minutes left, she hugged her legs around me after I asked her to do so, and rubbed my member between her thighs and pussy, with plenty of hand action, which felt absolutely fantastic. But every time I wanted to come by letting her know, she would stop and tease me, which happened a total of 3 times. She's truly a natural S and I only knew towards the end of the session haha. After which, I bust a big fat nut, and her S side shows again as she continues to rub me after I came, to which I told her to stop but she continued teasing me and said "not enough!". An absolute succubus.

I joked about how she was a succubus and she refuted coquettishly that she was a human, and to please come again. This was honestly the biggest nut I've busted in a long while, and I felt my hands and face go numb slightly after. Crazy experience, and I think one needs to go through it to truly understand how wrung you'd feel after.

After the mat play, she cleaned me with a towel and we went to the shower together. We had another conversation about gaijin clients, to which she says most of the foreign clients she took prior were Chinese, and about its about 50/50 to which if they were gentle or rough. But then she immediately follows up and says that the ratio is about the same for Japanese clients and we laugh about it together, before she thanks me for being part of the gentle 50% of clients. She reiterates again that it will be quite dangerous if she is unable to communicate, to which by now I said I fully understand, from slipping a few times myself on the mat. We joked about how it would be funny if clients get sent to the hospital from slipping and wrapped it up from there.

I thank her for her amazing service, and we chat more about Japanese culture (including wifes allowing their husbands to come to play in fuzoku and shops) before she hands me a name card. I asked her about line, she says she does not have and uses Himechannel instead, and that the shop's staff are not allowed to give clients their insta, twitter (X) or line. I thank her for the namecard and we leave shortly after.

Post-session:

Walked down, put on my shoes and staff asked me how the session was, before I thanked her and tenchou both saying it was absolutely amazing, and how accurate the name of their shop was because I leave a "Happy" man. Tenchou and staff were both very happy, and told me to come again if possible, before handing me an accumulated discount coupon to be used in the future when I come. Tenchou repeats one more time that this was an exception, perhaps to stress to me that other gaijins should not expect the same (maybe unless your Japanese is enough) treatment to which I thank him properly once again and we exchange multiple bows. I leave soon after, a fully satisfied man, completely wrung out by the succubus Amuro. Big W.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Amazing first mat play experience, I will definitely go again sometime soon.

Like the others have said, please do not let the tenchou or girls know about this forum, or tell them you saw a review, or show them this review. Don't ruin it for everyone else, please.

Amuro is truly a gem if you are able to forego some of her negatives, and you will likely have a good time with her if you are able to speak the language enough, which you definitely have to because otherwise she has told the tenchou that she will not take anyone who does not speak the language enough.

Happy Mat Paradise is really a very different experience, to which I think many others should try at least once. Hope this review helped more people staying in the beautiful city (at least to me) of Yokohama!

Cheers.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023

That's reassuring to hear about possibly avoiding such a high gaijin tax with Japanese ability. This place seems like a lot of fun so I may try making a reservation in JP and see if they let me in at the standard rates or at least close. Thanks for sharing, definitely won't mention this forum.

Reactions: MankDemes
Right as I was leaving, the tenchou called me back and offered me the 65 min course for 30k yen, saying that it's an exception,

Sorry didnt get this, 65 mins course for 30k is the standard 'gaijin' price, why it's an exception?

Sorry didnt get this, 65 mins course for 30k is the standard 'gaijin' price, why it's an exception?
It must be an error, as it wouldn't make any sense. OP explained the gaijin price before, so they seemed to have made a mistake because of that. I'm sure they meant 65 mins for 18k.

It must be an error, as it wouldn't make any sense. OP explained the gaijin price before, so they seemed to have made a mistake because of that. I'm sure they meant 65 mins for 18k.
Yes you are right, meant 18k. Thanks for clarifying on my behalf. And yes, no one should have to pay gaijin price especially in yokohama where you have many other options

She also smokes, so you will get a taste of authentic Japanese mouth-barbeque from the pack or 2 cigs that she smokes a day whenever you kiss her, which is also observable.
You have my attention now (I'm somewhat curious about the taste of a smoker)

Warehouse!
Brought members from different thrash bands there when they had Thrash Domination festival at Club Citta just minutes away. They should have made a foodcourt out of it when gamers stopped spending.
Yeah, such a shame of the decoration.
I could live in a place like that, lol.

Reactions: Cinnabums