Letting the GFE provider have her way with you

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just thought I'd share a mind-blowing experience (at least, for me) with Shiori of AM during our session today.

http://www.asianmystique.com/Shiori2.html
As always, she comes with my highest recommendation.

During CFS, we are trying out various positions, even 駅弁 (eki-ben), when she sees how hard I've been working and suggested that I give her the reigns for a while. The term we used was "sofa service." (It really flattered me when she said I had more strength that the typical Japanese guy)

Basically, she had me carry her over to the couch in the room of the love hotel (with us still connected, mind you), and we sat in the CG position. She then told me to sit back and relax and immediately starts bouncing on me with intense passion. I made sure to follow all her instructions and didn't move my hips at all, just rub her body with my hands, kiss her, and suck on her nipples. Shiori has a really slender frame with huge boobs, and the sight of her working hard to please me (and the sight of us in the mirror) got me super horny.

We started to have some chit-chat here about how this was like me being a VIP guest in a hostess club/airplane/shinkansen where I got a private room and a girl to fuck my brains out. Shiori then called me "ご主人様 (master)", which got me even more aroused. I totally realized here that this wasn't just about GFE, she wanted to do all she could to pleasure me.

After enjoying this moment and the loud bouncing sounds as she banged me for several minutes, I took control and pumped her hard from below to get her off. (Her 4th orgasm during our session) What followed was me carrying her back to the bed for a hard MS session and the money shot.

If you have any similar moments of 感動 during a GFE session, please share!

Last edited:
Hey guys

Just thought I'd share a mind-blowing experience (at least, for me) with Shiori of AM during our session today.

http://www.asianmystique.com/Shiori2.html
As always, she comes with my highest recommendation.

During CFS, we are trying out various positions, even 駅弁 (eki-ben), when she sees how hard I've been working and suggested that I give her the reigns for a while. The term we used was "sofa service." (It really flattered me when she said I had more strength that the typical Japanese guy)

Basically, she had me carry her over to the couch in the room of the love hotel (with us still connected, mind you), and we sat in the CG position. She then told me to sit back and relax and immediately starts bouncing on me with intense passion. I made sure to follow all her instructions and didn't move my hips at all, just rub her body with my hands, kiss her, and suck on her nipples. Shiori has a really slender frame with huge boobs, and the sight of her working hard to please me (and the sight of us in the mirror) got me super horny.

We started to have some chit-chat here about how this was like me being a VIP guest in a hostess club/airplane/shinkansen where I got a private room and a girl to fuck my brains out. Shiori then called me "ご主人様 (master)", which got me even more aroused. I totally realized here that this wasn't just about GFE, she wanted to do all she could to pleasure me.

After enjoying this moment and the loud bouncing sounds as she banged me for several minutes, I took control and pumped her hard from below to get her off. (Her 4th orgasm during our session) What followed was me carrying her back to the bed for a hard MS session and the money shot.

If you have any similar moments of 感動 during a GFE session, please share!

Your reviews are probably the sole reason I need to make time for am and nasty dolls in my next trip. Thanks a lot for your reviews!