60min/20k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had 2 options available to me as I wanted to get topped I haven’t don’t it in awhile and their website said that Megu was better so I picked her.

It was difficult at first contacting the company as it would be whenever I could get away from the family . I emailed them and they sent me the English link to contact them https://shemale-osaka.com/.

Once I was able to add them to WhatsApp/Line the booking process was easy. There was a miscommunication of who was going to do the penetrating. The operator asked if she was going to blame me I said yes. We fixed it in the bedroom.

Started with some chatting on google translate she doesn’t speak English and I don’t speak Japanese. She was dressed like in her picture sweater top with leggings. Her body is alright nice squeezable boobs. We made out a bit then she took me to the shower to clean up did some boob rubbing in the front and back and gave me an amazing deep throat BBBJ.

Once we were clean moved back to the room made out again dfk lots of tongue and her moaning. Her dick got hard while rubbing against my body and got me hard did some frotting. She gave me another BBBj for a bit then she was getting ready to put the condom on and put me inside her. This is when I asked to suck her. She’s pretty big starts small in the head and wide at the base. I was choking on it trying to make her feel good. After awhile I asked her to fuck me. That’s when she put on a condom on her finger to loosen me up. Did many positions missionary, cowgirl, doggy, finished missionary where she jerked me off while fucking me as the timer went off.

Good times she’s pretty and works hard. I usually like the dolled up girls with fake nails. I made her sweat but didn’t cum.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

Sounds fun. I’m interested in trying this, too. Do you know if they allow walk-ins? I see their reservation form asks for phone numbers, but I’m not into giving my phone number to any of these places so online reservation is a NG for me.

I guess maybe they only have one or two play rooms and the providers need to only come in if they’ve gotten a reservation?

Also it looks like their prices on the Japanese site are cheaper than their English one. Do you think this is for all foreigners or just ones that don’t speak a lot of Japanese?

Seems like you had a good time, though!

They don’t allow walkins I used whatsapp you can use line as well.

I tried walking in but no one’s there to greet you 😂. I went to a diamond newhalf building rang the doorbell but they didn’t have anyone that wanted to take English speakers.

If you speak Japanese you should get Japanese prices. You can try emailing them in Japanese but I feel like it’s sorta lieing and they might not serve you when they find out you can’t speak Japanese.

Yeah, I don’t want to add them on Line or WhatsApp. I can speak Japanese well enough, I think. I’ve never had problems at any of the other Fuzoku places I’ve been to.

I was hoping they had a reception where I could either pick up someone who’s available or make a reservation for later that day or another day.

Maybe I’ll stop by Diamond next time and see if they’ve got anyone available or try emailing them. I don’t generally like to reserve. I kinda like the spontaneity of just walking in to a place and picking someone out.

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Sum90
When going to Diamond you'll be taken straight to a play room where the male host will, in Japanese, discuss with you that this is a newhalf/CD service and make sure you understand that. Then he'll ask your preferences both in terms of what role you prefer to take and what type of service provider you'd find attractive and show you suggested profiles on an iPad. If you're comfortable with those conversations in Japanese you will be fine.