http://libe-shinjuku.com/reserve.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/21,000

Type/Location:
NH Health/Okubo

Language Notes:
Japanese in reservation, English with Michelle

Details of the Encounter:
Was honestly hesitant to post this, since it might have been a one-off shitty day and bad decision on her part, but given other negative reviews....

Michelle has always intrigued me, being one of the Libe cover girls and looking fantastic on Twitter. So I set up an appointment a few days in advance. On the day, I went to the meeting point, and from there was directed to the rooms they have near Club Diamond.

Michelle answered the door, and just wow... tall, curvy, and intense looking. She's really gorgeous. Incredible eyes.

She led me back to the room where she instructed me to get undressed, and since I had booked for versatile, handed me an enema kit and sent me off to the lav. After that was done, then we hit the showers, which were rather perfunctory, and back to the room. Attempts at kissing were rebuffed citing covid.

Michelle immediately started trying on a domme routine, which does absolutely nothing for me, and despite me saying so, she kept it up, insisting I get on all fours to get topped from behind... then I noticed her setting up her phone to record, not sure if it was video or audio. HELL NO.

Told her flat out that any kind of recording was off limits, and her attitude, which was already quite shitty, went competently to hell. She refused to do anything else, told me I could finish myself off, and the session, unsurprisingly finished substantially early. Complaint was made to management, apologies ensued, discount arranged for another time.

Found out later that she's not fond of vers/topping, which is fine and good, but if she's not up to provide that service, she just has to indicate it on her profile. And the attempt at recording was so incredibly fucking off limits...

Really disappointed that she's still on the roster. The recording thing should have had her eighty-sixed from the shop.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Michelle is, quite frankly, the bitchiest provider I've ever encountered. Search my post history and consider how often I use that particular word. Hot to look at, but her personality and attitude are horrible. Not the worst P4P experience I've ever had, but definitely in the bottom two.

Last edited:
Thank you for the review and sorry to hear about the experience.

then I noticed her setting up her phone to record, not sure if it was video or audio. HELL NO.
This is disturbing - I wonder what exactly she was up to in this case.

Approved: 10/24/2020

Reactions: Negi77
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Sometimes our cocks are stronger than our common sense or the warnings here on TAG. Booked Serina Tachibana, despite the bad reviews and payed the price for it. However, you experience was horrible. The camera thing is crazy.

Found out later that she's not fond of vers/topping, which is fine and good, but if she's not up to provide that service, she just has to indicate it on her profile.

Yes, she hates topping and only does it because it makes her more attractive to customers who prefer getting topped and look for such a provider. A lot of t-girls offer topping, but it does not necessarily mean they do it because they enjoy it. They offer it for financial reasons. Some don't, because they either can't get hard (hormone therapy etc.) or because they simply don't want to as it makes them feel less feminine. When I contacted her on Grindr she totally freaked out and threw homophobic slurs in my way, when I asked about versatile anal.
Anyway, I think she does not like to be in that industry anymore or has deeper problems. I feel sorry, but professionalism is essential in any industry.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Libe Shinjuku: Michelle

Date of Encounter:
July 2020

Contact Method:
http://libe-shinjuku.com/reserve.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/21,000

Type/Location:
NH Health/Okubo

Language Notes:
Japanese in reservation, English with Michelle

Details of the Encounter:
Was honestly hesitant to post this, since it might have been a one-off shitty day and bad decision on her part, but given other negative reviews....

Michelle has always intrigued me, being one of the Libe cover girls and looking fantastic on Twitter. So I set up an appointment a few days in advance. On the day, I went to the meeting point, and from there was directed to the rooms they have near Club Diamond.

Michelle answered the door, and just wow... tall, curvy, and intense looking. She's really gorgeous. Incredible eyes.

She led me back to the room where she instructed me to get undressed, and since I had booked for versatile, handed me an enema kit and sent me off to the lav. After that was done, then we hit the showers, which were rather perfunctory, and back to the room. Attempts at kissing were rebuffed citing covid.

Michelle immediately started trying on a domme routine, which does absolutely nothing for me, and despite me saying so, she kept it up, insisting I get on all fours to get topped from behind... then I noticed her setting up her phone to record, not sure if it was video or audio. HELL NO.

Told her flat out that any kind of recording was off limits, and her attitude, which was already quite shitty, went competently to hell. She refused to do anything else, told me I could finish myself off, and the session, unsurprisingly finished substantially early. Complaint was made to management, apologies ensued, discount arranged for another time.

Found out later that she's not fond of vers/topping, which is fine and good, but if she's not up to provide that service, she just has to indicate it on her profile. And the attempt at recording was so incredibly fucking off limits...

Really disappointed that she's still on the roster. The recording thing should have had her eighty-sixed from the shop.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Michelle is, quite frankly, the bitchiest provider I've ever encountered. Search my post history and consider how often I use that particular word. Hot to look at, but her personality and attitude are horrible. Not the worst P4P experience I've ever had, but definitely in the bottom two.

Not the worst P4P experience I've ever had, but definitely in the bottom two.

This line made me chuckle.

But left me curious about the show that topped ... ( or rather bottomed) this effort.

Not the worst P4P experience I've ever had, but definitely in the bottom two.

This line made me chuckle.

But left me curious about the show that topped ... ( or rather bottomed) this effort.

I posted about that here too.

...in another country, where I was taken by a usually-reliable cabbie to a place in a nondescript building in a major entertainment area for what my guide promised would be something different that I wouldn't get anywhere else.

Up to the top floor in the elevator, and was met by the manager who collected the funds, and then ushered me through the door... into a bare concrete room lit by a naked light bulb, the only furniture being a "bed" that looked for all the world like a repurposed hospital gurney. I was now expecting that this was going to be another robbery attempt, but it was far, far worse. From the other door in the room came my purported hostess - a slightly doughy mid-20s girl in cheap lingerie and with the telltale features and vocal impairment of severe Down's syndrome. Before I could make my way out of the room, she was over to me, happily squealing and attempting to rub my unit through my trousers - she was clearly quite eager and willing.

After some profuse apologising to the young lady - who was quite upset that I didn't want to "play" - I managed to make my way out of the room and into the elevator, a few hundred euros lighter, but too shocked to even complain.

I need to book an appointment with Michelle and Serina again and anger bang them lol

guys, i'm struggling a lot here. As much as I want to see her (especially after she dyed her hairs to blonde) all the few comments are not helpful. Does anybody else had better or positive review of her? At least about her attitude..

guys, i'm struggling a lot here. As much as I want to see her (especially after she dyed her hairs to blonde) all the few comments are not helpful. Does anybody else had better or positive review of her? At least about her attitude..
YMMV. Everyone’s post seems consistent about her attitude, but you never know unless you try for
Yourself.

Reactions: Negi77