Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour standard

Type/Location:
shinjuku

Language Notes:
english and japanese

Details of the Encounter:
http://libe-shinjuku.com/profile-tsubaki.html

Gotta love japanese work. After doing way too much over time and missing my last train I decided to grab some food and drink in shinjuku and then find some action. I had heard of LIBE on here before and after and found they had a shinjuku location. A quick email and phone call later and I was setup with Tsubaki. Tsubaki greeted me at the door with perfect english. She apprenetly lived in london for a year. This would be a minor annoyance as during the session she would stop and ask me english language questions.

Tsubaki looks like her pics. Very femboy, but cute. A quick shower together with some amazing kissing and off to the bed we went. She started with a nice BBBJ before wrapping me up and hoping on cowgirl. all i can say is WOW(y). she rode me like i owed her money lol. After pounding away we switched to doggie and then missionary. The whole time she just told the D. No matter how i threw it, she knew how to catch it. Seeing time was getting close she gave me a great BJ/HJ combo to completion. Another shower and I was gone to waste a few more hours until the trains started again.

Overall great girl. My only grip is that she would ask me random english grammar questions during the session (killing the vibe). Don't ask me "what is this called in english" while giving me a BJ! I'm not your english teacher. And this happened every 5 mins or so.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While i enjoyed myself. The random English questions along with her femboy look isnt enough to make me want to repeat.