Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking
The booking was done in English as TAPS is a foreign friendly este service. The people in charge are very fluent in English and booking is very seamless, thought depending on time of day, there is a variation of response time. The session, however, I used Japanese completely so thats why I put it as JP/EN mix.

Session
I arrive to the room and am greeted by Rio, who while maybe is not as attractive as Karin, is still very pretty and she makes up for it with her conversation skills and massage techniques. It's not my first time using this store, however many of the methods she used were new to me so I'll write about the session. The other parts, such as shower etc, were as usual so you can read another review if youre not sure.
First, she started off with a feather-touch massage, where you sit cross legged and she sort of stradles you from behind and touches you all over your body, focusing a lot on the nipples and leg area. Unfortunately this type of light touch on nipples isnt enough to feel something but it was still nice.
Next she did the standard oil-free massage where she massages your backside, from shoulder to legs. For someone only doing massage for 2 months, I felt her hands were pretty strong, though I would have preferred a little more. Then she starts the oil massage which was best one I've had at this place. She has you put your head face down into her lap as as she massages your back. I don't know why but this really turned me on and I was suprised, as normally I expect there to be little contact at places like these. This alone though, considering the service, made the session worth it. Next, she does the regular back and "frog leg" massage which was nice and then the one where you're on all fours.
Once I get on all fours though is when the "real" massage starts, and something about the very light touches caressing down with the hot oil just make it feel way better than the normal thing. Then she grabs my arms and makes me sit on her lap as shes doing "seiza" and begins massaging me from the back, this was also a first for me and if she had gone any longer I'm sure I would have accidentally ended the session right there and then but then she asked me to lay on my back and began messaging from the front.
Once we're at the whole point of the session shes very open and asks me what I like, which was also a first and I really appreciated. She was very open to minor request on things, obviously not as liberal as other places, but definitely accomodating on speed and strength etc. The end was very explosive, after essentially being teased for over 30 minutes and she let me hold on to her tight as I lay there quivering from the sensation. Safe to say, I left the placed completely drained of any energy and had to recharge with some ramen afterwards. Probably won't be able to have another session anywhere for at least a week lol.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rio, while maybe not exactly to my taste appearance wise, was very accommodating and fun to talk to. I enjoyed her massage techniques and I'm sure a second session with her would go better than the first.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

I've picked another girl at this shop based on similar descriptions and didn't end up receiving any HJ.
It's Esthe - your mileage may vary. A lot.

Reactions: Alice
Yes, you would think so. I just wanted the OP to clarify because I've picked another girl at this shop based on similar descriptions and didn't end up receiving any HJ.
Which provider was it? The guy who first reciewed this place said it's probably best to not be super explicit with what they do at estes. Most Estes with Japanese woman reject all foreigners, even the ones that can speak japanese, this is only place i know with Japanese therapist that accepts foreigners.

Which provider was it? The guy who first reciewed this place said it's probably best to not be super explicit with what they do at estes. Most Estes with Japanese woman reject all foreigners, even the ones that can speak japanese, this is only place i know with Japanese therapist that accepts foreigners.
I picked Mina, (though the girl I met could have been Karin going by the pictures). She was pretty hot. I chose the same course (27k) but had a sad ending ☹️
She said she doesn't do HJ.

Would you recommend this kind of establishment over Lovely Hand? I’m a first timer, looking to book soon. I’m completely okay without the HE and I’m okay with the price, it’s just a strange concept to me. At least at LH you get what you pay for.

Would you recommend this kind of establishment over Lovely Hand? I’m a first timer, looking to book soon. I’m completely okay without the HE and I’m okay with the price, it’s just a strange concept to me. At least at LH you get what you pay for.
Since you're ok with potentially no HE and the higher price, it's a good option. I reckon the girls here are more attractive.

Thanks for the answer above.

Other questions (to op, but whoever if you’ve been).
Which of the two would you recommend? You did the 90 minutes for both?

Same here, sad ending the one time I used the shop 🤔 definitely a very varying mileage, as pointed out.

Reviews like this do make me wanna try again some day tho…

Reactions: Alice and jhingy567
Same here, sad ending the one time I used the shop 🤔 definitely a very varying mileage, as pointed out.

Reviews like this do make me wanna try again some day tho…
Thanks for confirming I'm not the only one. I was beginning to think that there was something wrong with me or maybe I don't look perverted enough to get HEs 😅

Honestly I think the shop puts the girls at risk by not making it clear that HE is not guaranteed. No doubt there would be countless foreigners who read these reviews and look at the price then just automatically assume HE is part of the package. The girls are in a vulnerable position working alone in private apartments and it only takes one prick to mess things up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goemon666 and Alice
Thanks for confirming I'm not the only one. I was beginning to think that there was something wrong with me or maybe I don't look perverted enough to get HEs 😅

Honestly I think the shop puts the girls at risk by not making it clear that HE is not guaranteed. No doubt there would be countless foreigners who read these reviews and look at the price then just automatically assume HE is part of the package. The girls are in a vulnerable position working alone in private apartments and it only takes one prick to mess things up.
Well, if I may, this is the premise of men's esute vs AMP... esute are about the beauty of and "ebb & flow" with the therapist, and there is absolutely nothing automatic to be assumed. I'd rather count on foreigners being informed as to what they're dropping 30,000 yens on, instead of the shop or girls having to take measure. If anything, this mindset makes a pretty good case as to why Japanese men's esute tends to be for Japanese only...

If what I want is a sure release, I go to a regular spot like Venus ; if I want to explore the Japanese art of "air reading" with a young and gorgeous Japanese woman, and take a challenge as to what outcome may result from the experience, then esute is a breed of its own.

I picked Mina, (though the girl I met could have been Karin going by the pictures). She was pretty hot. I chose the same course (27k) but had a sad ending ☹️
She said she doesn't do HJ.
Thats strange .. I saw Karin once and she definitely delivered. Maybe depends on the mood??

I'm not aware of lovely hand and what it offers but I think this one is good for what you can get but as others have said it seems that what you get may vary. I definitely enjoy the atmosphere and the service here though, although I do agree it'd be pricey without HE.

Reactions: Alice and Kirb
Thanks for the answer above.

Other questions (to op, but whoever if you’ve been).
Which of the two would you recommend? You did the 90 minutes for both?
While Karin was hotter, I'd go with Rio again because she was funner to talk to and did a better job imo with the HE. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reactions: Alice and Kirb