Guest viewing is limited

Life Draining Session with Rio at TAPS

Thanks for the review. I wonder what exactly it comes down to for the therapists giving/offering extras. A few different things to think about...

Their background/intentions - looks like most of the girls mentioned/reviewed already (Karin, Mina, Rio) are students, while there are some listed with cabaret club as former/other professions. Doesn't mean much on its own, it would probably mean more in hindsight if you did/didn't get extras. I would suspect the cabaret girls are more willing, but you might also come across people who won't. I don't know if links to youtube are allowed here, but you can look up "Secret Japanese Sex Job - Men's Esthé" and some girl talks in english about not doing that stuff. I think she also worked in cabaret for a bit. If they were former gravure idols, race queens, models, they would probably not discriminate too much if you have enough money. This location doesn't seem like an upsell place though.

Repeat potential - If they know you're around for at least another week+ or live there for months, maybe they offer extra just because it'll help get them another booking with you. Or maybe they don't like you to the point where it doesn't matter.

Being a foreigner - There are definitely such people as gaijin hunters, but most of the other time it puts you at a disadvantage for receiving extras. Additional dice roll if you're of Chinese or Korean descent. If you're American on top of that? Japanese people seem to like Americans so who knows what comes out on top for each therapist.

Personality/vibes - completely subjective unless you do something stupid. Although I wonder (maybe different for Japanese people) if hinting at anything ecchi or being slightly touchy can ever increase your chances. Definitely not going to try that one myself. The thought that crept into my mind, though, is if you seem too innocent it might seem weird to them. IDK

Physical appearance - being fat or fit? It might not be the sole determinant but it can play into how their first impression of you is. Also age might be a factor if you're grey/greying. For some of the girls who only want to make some extra cash (vs the ones doing it for a LOT of extra cash), it might make them feel uneasy about it.

English/Japanese proficiency - If you know no Japanese, maybe that'll actually help you if your personality would otherwise be offputting to them. In general, you would think being able to speak with them would make them feel more at ease/less bored.

I honestly have no idea, just food for thought. I'll definitely try this shop out, probably Rio or Karin if I can help it.

I picked Mina, (though the girl I met could have been Karin going by the pictures). She was pretty hot. I chose the same course (27k) but had a sad ending ☹️
She said she doesn't do HJ.

Depending on when you reserved, Karin has a 3k nomination fee now and Mina has a 1k nomination fee. If that rings any bells.

Thanks for the review. I wonder what exactly it comes down to for the therapists giving/offering extras. A few different things to think about...

Their background/intentions - looks like most of the girls mentioned/reviewed already (Karin, Mina, Rio) are students, while there are some listed with cabaret club as former/other professions. Doesn't mean much on its own, it would probably mean more in hindsight if you did/didn't get extras. I would suspect the cabaret girls are more willing, but you might also come across people who won't. I don't know if links to youtube are allowed here, but you can look up "Secret Japanese Sex Job - Men's Esthé" and some girl talks in english about not doing that stuff. I think she also worked in cabaret for a bit. If they were former gravure idols, race queens, models, they would probably not discriminate too much if you have enough money. This location doesn't seem like an upsell place though.

Repeat potential - If they know you're around for at least another week+ or live there for months, maybe they offer extra just because it'll help get them another booking with you. Or maybe they don't like you to the point where it doesn't matter.

Being a foreigner - There are definitely such people as gaijin hunters, but most of the other time it puts you at a disadvantage for receiving extras. Additional dice roll if you're of Chinese or Korean descent. If you're American on top of that? Japanese people seem to like Americans so who knows what comes out on top for each therapist.

Personality/vibes - completely subjective unless you do something stupid. Although I wonder (maybe different for Japanese people) if hinting at anything ecchi or being slightly touchy can ever increase your chances. Definitely not going to try that one myself. The thought that crept into my mind, though, is if you seem too innocent it might seem weird to them. IDK

Physical appearance - being fat or fit? It might not be the sole determinant but it can play into how their first impression of you is. Also age might be a factor if you're grey/greying. For some of the girls who only want to make some extra cash (vs the ones doing it for a LOT of extra cash), it might make them feel uneasy about it.

English/Japanese proficiency - If you know no Japanese, maybe that'll actually help you if your personality would otherwise be offputting to them. In general, you would think being able to speak with them would make them feel more at ease/less bored.

I honestly have no idea, just food for thought. I'll definitely try this shop out, probably Rio or Karin if I can help it.

Depending on when you reserved, Karin has a 3k nomination fee now and Mina has a 1k nomination fee. If that rings any bells.
Wouldn’t say former kyabajo means more likely to give HJs.
Most girls go into kyabakura because they do not want to anything sexual with (unattractive) clients. After all they could probably earn the same or more if they went in a full HJ shop and kyabakura is pretty tiring work.

Additional dice roll if you're of Chinese or Korean descent. If you're American on top of that? Japanese people seem to like Americans so who knows what comes out on top for each therapist.
Do you mean this a positive or a negative? I’m Korean American. Just curious but guess I’ll find out first hand (pun not intended).

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Physical appearance - being fat or fit? It might not be the sole determinant but it can play into how their first impression of you is. Also age might be a factor if you're grey/greying.
What do you mean?
Fat, balding, ugly = less likely to get a HJ?

Can't remember If I paid any nomination fee. The total was definitely under 28k.
The girl I saw said she was studying IT and we talked about computer programming related stuff.

You think so? They usually think I'm American, but if I tell them I'm not, their faces light up

In terms of sex work, no clue. But they definitely view american culture (marvel, star wars, taylor swift) a lot more favorably than you would expect for a country that dropped 2 nukes on them. Contrast that with Chinese views towards anime. I told this Chinese guy I liked anime over a voice call and you could hear the enthusiam deflate as he just says "oh." There are people who don't care but there's definitely a lot of anti-Japanese sentiment in China. Anti-US sentiment in Japan? Not really popularized. A lot of regular Japanese people want to go to LA and Hollywood for travel and seem very happy to be in the US, even if it's just a couple of months for language study and travel.

What do you mean?
Fat, balding, ugly = less likely to get a HJ?

in a YMMV place like esthe, the thought "eww, I don't want to give this guy a handie" probably has gone through somebody's mind more than once. But of course this is all just shooting the shit, not meant to be taken too seriously unless someone has an in with multiple therapists. For some people, it'll matter. For others, it won't. It's just something that I wonder sometimes reading these reviews/stories and thinking about the therapists I've encountered.

Last edited:
To add a bit to the discussion, I went to TAPS a few months ago and saw Airi. She was great and I wouldn't have cared if there's wasn't HE but there was. I think what @douteiotoko says has probably some semblance. Speaking Japanese helped a lot in setting the right atmosphere.

I have been to meneste 10+ times and always gotten at least a happy end. However I am also specifically picking places that are:
1. Suspect (operate out of unlisted apartments not a fixed shop address)
2. Offer a nudity (topless) or near nudity (micro bikini) option for significantly more money (3000-5000 yen)
3. Offers “linpa” extra at xxx yen for 10 minutes

In addition I stay away from the absolute hottest ladies. They get by just being hot. The less hot / possibly homely ladies have to work more for repeats.

I always book the longest, most expensive course (up to 120 minutes) with the biggest options. I show up on time, I am polite and deferential, and I ask straight up and the beginning AS I AM HANDING OVER THE MONEY “if there are any other options, now or later, please do let me know. I’m sure I’ll be interested, thanks”

As a first timer they always ask if I’ve ever been to meneste before and I always say “I like to get service once a month at least, good to relax after a rough week. Do you usually work Tuesday nights? This place is so convenient for me to get here from work at this time!”
To make it clear that I can and will repeat. It’s up to her to make me want to.

And then I shower and scrub clean, brush teeth and gargle, put on the paper pants, lie down and enjoy.

At some point if I will be allowed to grab a boob or a butt, I will. I’ll reach for more or ask. If I’m encouraged I go. If not, I stop. Either way I enjoy myself. And yes my Japanese is very good.

I will be putting a ton of reviews about men esthe soon including 3 experiences at TAPS. As a preliminary review. Let me say. Ema was the best performer. Then Ai. Finally Rio from my three experiences. For me I try to grade the experience in a combination of looks and chemistry with the therapist. Being said that Rio is really cute / hot great English but my perception she is just too used too busy all the time. So if you think you are something special to her you might be wrong. I will out more details and the way I select and approach each meeting in upcoming reviews. Stay alert 😉

So if you think you are something special to her you might be wrong.

Ultimately we're all customers unless you somehow get their personal contact and they're willing to talk to you or meet up without any work pretext. I do think I've read some thread about someone who would go on dates and get extra stuff from a seku-kyaba girl outside of work, but that's obviously not the norm. I think it's okay as long as they're not too far on either end of the spectrum - girls who know they're hot and have 0 enthusiasm or interest in you vs girls who are trying way too hard to make you feel special to the point where it's condescending/fake. Looking forward to seeing your reviews and I should have some in a couple of months too!

So if you think you are something special to her you might be wrong.
To her and any other woman listed on this forum

Ultimately we're all customers unless you somehow get their personal contact and they're willing to talk to you or meet up without any work pretext. I do think I've read some thread about someone who would go on dates and get extra stuff from a seku-kyaba girl outside of work, but that's obviously not the norm. I think it's okay as long as they're not too far on either end of the spectrum - girls who know they're hot and have 0 enthusiasm or interest in you vs girls who are trying way too hard to make you feel special to the point where it's condescending/fake. Looking forward to seeing your reviews and I should have some in a couple of months too!
I have gotten 2 personal contacts for other girls in Nagoya, had a breakfast with one and might go for dinner if I go back soon to nagoya. but I am not going to share those cases just for privacy for the girls and a bit of mine. I have posted my experiences in TAPS but hasnt been approved yet.

If your thing is vaginal sex then yeah this place won't be worth it. But being teased for that long then them finishing you, hits different if youre a tekoki enjoyer.
I absolutely agree to each his own and 30k may be worth it for you. I personally like HJ the best.

But I think people would question the price cause with that money you can get 2-3 HJs with similar experiences.

I will be putting a ton of reviews about men esthe soon including 3 experiences at TAPS. As a preliminary review. Let me say. Ema was the best performer. Then Ai. Finally Rio from my three experiences. For me I try to grade the experience in a combination of looks and chemistry with the therapist. Being said that Rio is really cute / hot great English but my perception she is just too used too busy all the time. So if you think you are something special to her you might be wrong. I will out more details and the way I select and approach each meeting in upcoming reviews. Stay alert 😉
That's it, I can now confidently say I'm ready to go back to TAPS, and Ai is definitely luring me in... Will look forward to your review once it's published! Ema doesn't seem to be on the roster anymore. I've also heard good things about Coco but she hasn't been on the schedule for a while, tho still appearing in the list of girls.

I don't know if links to youtube are allowed here, but you can look up "Secret Japanese Sex Job - Men's Esthé" and some girl talks in english about not doing that stuff.
I watched the mini series on the sexual jobs in Japan and I'm getting whiplash from what she's saying is the normal course times and prices vs real life. She's thinking that the normal course times are 2-3 hours and they cost 20k and 30k respectively.

I absolutely agree to each his own and 30k may be worth it for you. I personally like HJ the best.

But I think people would question the price cause with that money you can get 2-3 HJs with similar experiences.
Less than 3 man for similar experience? I'm not sure. Like maybe with a non-japanese therapist it's possible but the idea is that they're japanese and private. Also other pink salons etc I would argue are a very different experience. Not the same sense of relaxation and teasing before release.

after I thought about it, P4P not worth it. with 8000 yen I can get a good tenga and use it for 6 months with 5 pops every day :X3:

But does it tell you yours is the biggest ever? That's priceless.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Whats the +3k outfit option?
any other options they offer?

Amd do you guys think 90mins is enough or better go for 120 mins?