Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Honoka/Saki (#96) http://gotanda-lh.com/profile205.html

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7500JPY for 30 mins (after 1800), 8500JPY for 30 mins (6500JPY + 2000JPY nomination fee)

Type/Location:
Gotanda Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I haven't contributed much since the end of 2017; as most of my Japanese punting experiences have been in Tobita (which I felt wasn't worth writing about since girls there come and go).

Lion Heart is a pretty big, well maintained establishment, with a waiting area on the ground floor and the play area in the basement. Walked in, was greeted by a friendly tout who gestured at their roster of girls for the day. I wanted to nominate Aizawa (#45) since that's the only kanji I could read, but they said it'd be an hour's wait. I said that I'd take the next available girl. I paid 7500JPY up front, was handed a number tag and led to the waiting area where nail clippers and files were provided, with paper cups and mouthwash in the adjacent bathroom.

Prior to heading down to the basement play area, my hands were sprayed with some sanitiser, and was told to go to booth #20. The basement area itself is pretty large, with around 40 booths. The booths themselves are actually comfortable, and somewhat enclosed, but the "walls" barely come up to 160cm or so, and thus anyone walking by gets to see the action going on. But once you're seated, you can't see anything, really. I won't lie, seeing all these topless girls going down was quite a turn on, even though I'm not an exhibitionist myself.

After about 5 mins of waiting, a really short, black-haired girl came in and introduced herself as Honoka. She was clad in lingerie, and said that she was 24 this year. She started making small talk, and I managed to somewhat fool her initially with Osaka-ben that I'd picked up, but after bit she asked if I was a foreigner, which I denied, claiming that I spent some time of my childhood abroad. She even asked for my name at some point and I gave a fake Japanese name. At any rate, Honoka was cute, with fairly small B-cup breasts and proportionate nipples. After the small talk she started with some kissing before we both stripped. Her LS was off limits, but anywhere else was fine. She was fit, as expected of a 24 year old, with sensitive nipples. She also has a fairly dominant/sadistic streak, since she stopped several times before I popped. If she hadn't stopped to tease me, I'd probably have popped with 15 mins to spare, but she managed to drag it out till we had 5 mins left. Honoka wasn't shy about taking the lead, alternating between a BJ and HJ so she could lick other parts. After I popped in her mouth, she cleaned me up and left to write me a thank-you message on her name card. She accompanied me to the stairs and waved cutely while I walked up.

I actually went back the next day, and she was really pleased about it and provided even better service. It's worth mentioning that she was in a sailor schoolgirl outfit. Apparently the shop rotates between lingerie and schoolgirl uniforms. Unfortunately I think she figured out I was a foreigner through and through, since the thank-you message she wrote this time had some English in it, but she didn't seem averse to me coming again in the future.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Lion Heart is expensive compared to foreigner friendly pink salons, with good reason. The facilities are clean, new and kinda spacious; and the roster is comprised of girls in their early 20s. All the girls that I saw were fit and attractive, and I'd strongly recommend a visit if you can pass as a local, are more fluent in Japanese than I am (between N4/N3), and don't mind paying a little more compared to Jan Jan or Happy Hinomaru.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Gotanda!

Approved: 7/19/2019

Yeah, worth emphasising that this place doesn't let in white boys regardless of their language abilities.
Which clean and with some intimacy place (like this one place) would accept white boys for a good BJ in Tokyo?

Which clean and with some intimacy place (like this one place) would accept white boys for a good BJ in Tokyo?

I had the distinction of being one of probably VERY few foreigners let into a certain pink salon in Kamata for years. Really high quality girls. Then one day that salon was reviewed here on TAG. They must have gotten a flood of foreigners trying to get in after that because next time I went, I was not allowed in and cursed whoever posted that review.

So unfortunately, I suspect when one of us gets into a nice place like that, we keep quiet about it so we can keep a good thing going.

Not happy about it, but that’s the reality of this market. Some places will tolerate a few foreign clientele, but not too many or too obviously...

I had the distinction of being one of probably VERY few foreigners let into a certain pink salon in Kamata for years. Really high quality girls.

I do understand the sentiment but I think you have misread the situation a bit. First you were not one of the very few who were let in there. Instead you were one of the very few foreigners who found their way there.

There is a difference as from the beginning they did let in anyone who showed up at the door. They didn't much care about your skin colour nor the language ability, as long as you had the cash in hand.

So from the very first time I visited there years ago I knew it won't last. As there always will be a foreigner there who doesn't know or respect the rules and don't understand what is said to him. It doesn't need to be much more than not taking care of your fingernails and then not understanding when they ask you to clip them.

And if you go to any similarly priced pink salon which is for Japanese only you'll find out the girls in Kamata where not that high in quality. It was a decent place but really nothing to worry about too much.

I do understand the sentiment but I think you have misread the situation a bit. First you were not one of the very few who were let in there. Instead you were one of the very few foreigners who found their way there.

If we are talking about the same place, then I think I opened that place up to foreigners. I had to do some real convincing the first few times I walked in until I was known, but I lived in Kamata and was an exemplary client from 2012, and it didn’t get reviewed on TAG until much later.

Bully for you if you can pass for Japanese, but my 6’2” white ass can’t, and I enjoyed the good will that I had built over years with a reliable shop, so you can understand that I am butthurt that someone had to ruin that not just for me, but for all of us.

Reactions: DireWolf98
If we are talking about the same place

I have been roaming Kamata since the 90's and as far as I know there have ever been only two bigger pink salons worth any butt-hurt and one of them has never allowed foreign barbarians in. Everything else has been smaller and either completely shut from white boys or terrible enough to produce flashbacks even years later.

I am taller, older and whiter than you so talking has been the only way for me to pass any doors. As it seems you are fluent too I would suggest taking the stroll down to Kawasaki and visiting Flamingo. I always thought they offer better quality and only allow you get in after checking your language level which usually means they are slower at banning all foreigners too.

Wouldn't it be great if there were a whole review section on that topic?
Yes I agree. I just worry that there is so few shop like this one that the section would remain empty...
I know there is foreigner friendly soap. It is actually pretty easy to find. And they are clean and safe. I’m just wondering why not for BJ bar???

Yes I agree. I just worry that there is so few shop like this one that the section would remain empty...
I know there is foreigner friendly soap. It is actually pretty easy to find. And they are clean and safe. I’m just wondering why not for BJ bar???
There's plenty of reviews of pink salons, seaplanes, rub & tug esute shops and so on. That was my point.

Yes full of place who are not accepting white boys. I visited it. That was my point.

Most of the reviews here in TAG are written by white boys. So if they got in then it's not about the colour of your skin but most probably your abilities with the local lingo.

I think the term "foreigner friendly" in Japan is often a bit misinformed. As it can mean everything from "anyone can get in" to "a foreigner in a suit and a tie and perfect Japanese can get in if he is accompanied with a Japanese friend" and of course anything in between.

There are places that select based on skin colour. Some on the way you have suited up. Then some care only about your fluency in the language. And I have even encountered places where they allow in anyone with a citizenship but nobody else.

And then of course some places get you in if the doorman had a good morning session with his sweetheart but in the mornings she refused to give a BJ you won't get in. As they say, your mileage may vary.

I actually live by Kamata, but i dont play here, neve tried to, i always have the massagi massagi girls asking me to come in when i am walking down the little side street through, but no interest. Plus still being young enough to go out and pick up pretty easy, I've kinda decided to stick to that for awhile lol.

Most of the reviews here in TAG are written by white boys. So if they got in then it's not about the colour of your skin but most probably your abilities with the local lingo.

I think the term "foreigner friendly" in Japan is often a bit misinformed. As it can mean everything from "anyone can get in" to "a foreigner in a suit and a tie and perfect Japanese can get in if he is accompanied with a Japanese friend" and of course anything in between.

There are places that select based on skin colour. Some on the way you have suited up. Then some care only about your fluency in the language. And I have even encountered places where they allow in anyone with a citizenship but nobody else.

And then of course some places get you in if the doorman had a good morning session with his sweetheart but in the mornings she refused to give a BJ you won't get in. As they say, your mileage may vary.
I guess I just wanted to re use your own word by « white boys ». I understood it as the place is not openly open to gaijin. I understand the situation depends on the mood of the doorman etc. I was just wondering if there was place offering no variability in acceptance or clearly recommended for foreigners.

I was just wondering if there was place offering no variability in acceptance or clearly recommended for foreigners.

There are several places reviewed here which are recommended by the writers of those reviews.

But if you are asking me if there are any places which take foreigners with no Japanese ability and which I can recommend then the answer is no.

Jan Jan and Happy Hinomaru accept everyone and Dio accepts foreigners with gaijin tax. But I don't recommend visiting any of these places.

L
I had the distinction of being one of probably VERY few foreigners let into a certain pink salon in Kamata for years. Really high quality girls. Then one day that salon was reviewed here on TAG. They must have gotten a flood of foreigners trying to get in after that because next time I went, I was not allowed in and cursed whoever posted that review.

The reason for the gaijin ban was that the clap was going around at that place just as the gaijin influx started. Scapegoating the gaijin was a good business decision for the owners.

Over the years, I have used the services of various places which haven’t been reviewed to my knowledge. That said, I am sure all the places had other gaijin customers.

Anyway, I don’t think you are in a position to lord other other gaijins and give them a defacto ban from sexual services providers. Other places will appear where you can get adult orientated action.

There are several places reviewed here which are recommended by the writers of those reviews.

But if you are asking me if there are any places which take foreigners with no Japanese ability and which I can recommend then the answer is no.

Jan Jan and Happy Hinomaru accept everyone and Dio accepts foreigners with gaijin tax. But I don't recommend visiting any of these places.
Thanks. It’s clear and what I feared.

she asked if I was a foreigner, which I denied, claiming that I spent some time of my childhood abroad.

Will it be a problem if they knew you're a foreigner? I'm planning to go this weekend and I'm just wondering if I must fake my race or what. I'm 1/4 Japanese and from another Asian race. Just a couple of shades darker than an average Japanese man. I'm a permanent resident here in Japan and have casual Japanese level.

I’d bet a gent of any race has a fair chance of getting a pass if they can decently serenade the boy-san with an a cappella rendition of SMAP’s hit with the same name as the shop. On key and with good Japanese of course. (I am guessing this is where the shop got its name anyhow…)

While singing smoothly like SMAP will be a definite plus towards entering the forbidden garden, their other proclivities like masturbating in the nude in public parks will not help here.