40min x2, 12,000x2 + 2,000x2 in drinks = 28,000 total

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
@Joshusan mentioned he got in in another thread a few months back but I see no review, so I decided to do some... fact checking, to... benefit the community. Yep, that's definitely what it was.

As soon as I walked down the stairs I was confronted by a male staff who confirmed my language ability. He didn't seem at all surprised to see a foreigner and was mostly concerned about whether I wanted to shimei straight away or not. As I soon learned from his conversations with other customers, this was due to a few girls taking an unexpected day off or going home earlier.
With that out of the way, I was ushered to the waiting room with 3 other gentlemen already in. Soon, another staff member went through us one by one, confirming details and, in case of me being a first timer there, explaining the rules. Payment, mouthwash and off to my seat I go.

I am confident in the names of the providers I met on the day, but I might have jumbled up the order, so my apologies if you meet one of the girls and she doesn't meet the description here.

Karin: not the prettiest of faces, I'd say we spent 70% of the time talking with some kissing and groping only at the end. One thing we had in common was skipping on leg shaving for a few days, which might be excused, especially if you're a guy in long pants. It can become rather noticeable, however, if you, say, deliberately throw your bare legs over someone and invite their hands to roam around.

Sayaka: Very cheerful, bubbly and a bit chubby, but that comes with the added benefit of bigger tits. Very proactive kisser and enthusiastic moaner (naturally fake, but still nice to hear). Talking was short, sitting on my lap was long. 'nuff said.

Yua: Oh boy here comes the bait, and boy am I a fish. Pretty face, pretty tits, thin waist. This is gonna be fun, I thought. "I don't like beards, you should shave it". Oh no, I'm doomed, I thought. (Note: I'm already bald and I use the beard to hide a scar, it's not going anywhere, but it's much softer to the touch than most guys). Thankfully, a few minutes in, Yua seemed to reconsider her aversion to facial hair, this warming up process was further accelerated by the mysterious power of a cast drink. She's a sensual kisser with a soft tongue and even softer breasts.
One thing I noticed is she doesn't seem to like her breasts being licked, as indicated by slight tapping on my shoulder to the rhythm of the music whenever my mouth wandered down there.
Some very pleasant time later, the male staff came to say my time's up and ask whether or not I want to extend.
You damn bastard, you Machiavellian asshole, I thought. If I can keep Yua with me then I'd be happy to oblige, I said.
With my wallet now lighter, another 40 minutes of bliss ensued, interrupted only by short breaks for sipping a drink and one break for Yua to freshen herself up. During these few minutes another girl kept me company with a light conversation. Didn't get her name, but except her rather crooked teeth, she was quite cute and very thin, so might be another nice companion.
After my time was up I left with a healed soul and tired lips.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely a dangerous money sink if you get the right girl, not for the weak-willed. I'd probably extend again if I didn't have further arrangements that day.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023