Guest viewing is limited

Lisa - Bangkok Thai Massage | Anyone ever got lucky here?

Sonata89

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lisa - Bangkok Thai Massage

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min Oil Massage / 8,000yen

Type/Location:
Massage Parlor - Yokosuka

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Link: https://bangkok-thaimassage.com/

I met Lisa on Tinder and she convinced me to swing by for a massage. I assumed she just sweet talks people to gain customers but I was sore from a prior workout so decided why not. This was my first-ever massage. I was greeted by Lisa and June and I could tell that Lisa used older pictures on her profile, shes in her 40s and June is 23, both are really cute. I was given a towel and some thin paper underwear to use but it was so small I just wore nothing under the towel thinking she wouldn't be lifting it. But when she got to work on my thighs, playfully asked "where's the underwear" then played with the boys and slapped my ass a few times. Time to flip over, she stares right at the erection and takes the towel off to poke at the tip. She seemed like she wanted it be was hesitant. Meanwhile, June was with her client in the room next to me and I heard some suspicious clapping noises once in a while that got my attention. Last 5mins of the massage, Lisa starts rubbing my nipples while giggling and staring at my member doing a full salute. Sadly, nothing further happened with Lisa. But its left me wondering what if

I hung out with Lisa and June outside the shop twice. Both times, Lisa tried to get me to flirt with June whether it was telling me to say romantic thai phrases to her or grabbing my hand and putting it on June's ass. They seem innocent but I get the feeling both are down for it. Lisa even asked if they could party at my place so there's a lingering potential of a 2 for 1 ;). Anyways, I plan to go in for another massage but does anyone know if they offer HE?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, I plan to go in for another massage but does anyone know if they offer HE?
No idea. Some of these places do and some don't... It also depends on if the staff are up for it or not, strictly a YMMV situation.

Thanks for the report, but keep expectations low. I'm not surprised that they are fishing on Tinder for clients. (Seen that one a few times already...)

Approved: 5/8/2022

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lisa - Bangkok Thai Massage

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min Oil Massage / 8,000yen

Type/Location:
Massage Parlor - Yokosuka

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Link: https://bangkok-thaimassage.com/

I met Lisa on Tinder and she convinced me to swing by for a massage. I assumed she just sweet talks people to gain customers but I was sore from a prior workout so decided why not. This was my first-ever massage. I was greeted by Lisa and June and I could tell that Lisa used older pictures on her profile, shes in her 40s and June is 23, both are really cute. I was given a towel and some thin paper underwear to use but it was so small I just wore nothing under the towel thinking she wouldn't be lifting it. But when she got to work on my thighs, playfully asked "where's the underwear" then played with the boys and slapped my ass a few times. Time to flip over, she stares right at the erection and takes the towel off to poke at the tip. She seemed like she wanted it be was hesitant. Meanwhile, June was with her client in the room next to me and I heard some suspicious clapping noises once in a while that got my attention. Last 5mins of the massage, Lisa starts rubbing my nipples while giggling and staring at my member doing a full salute. Sadly, nothing further happened with Lisa. But its left me wondering what if

I hung out with Lisa and June outside the shop twice. Both times, Lisa tried to get me to flirt with June whether it was telling me to say romantic thai phrases to her or grabbing my hand and putting it on June's ass. They seem innocent but I get the feeling both are down for it. Lisa even asked if they could party at my place so there's a lingering potential of a 2 for 1 ;). Anyways, I plan to go in for another massage but does anyone know if they offer HE?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I had FS a few times over at Lampang in Yokosuka. That was place up the elevator on the 3rd floor. That was a couple years ago and my apartment now is kinda far from Yokosuka.

https://www.lampang-yokosuka.com/

Reactions: SugoiBoy
How did you get offered FS? That place seems like a legit Thai MP without any extra services.
Hmm, good question. In retrospect, I don't really remember how I managed that. I remember chatting a lot in Japanese, which they were impressed by for some reason. Then before I knew it, both females were in my massage room. Laying me down and being impressed my dick size. They both stroked it for awhile and then big boobed lady just stuck it in. It was good, so I went back a few more times. I ended up back in the states for a couple years not long after that and I haven't been back since I came back to Japan. Now I live much closer to central Tokyo.

I may check out Lampang tomorrow. But to update on my original post, I actually got FS at Bangkok Thai Massage. Wasnt the best experience though. She told me she hasnt been with anyone since she left Thailand and was a bit inexperienced. One day she took off my underwear and started a HJ but she had the death grip and was focusing on the base rather than the tip as if she was trying to rip my junk clean off my body. Then asked if I had a condom which I did but she told me we had to be quiet so her coworkers dont hear. Anytime things started feeling good and I tried to pound away, she'd stop me saying it may be too loud. So I basically had to go s u p e r s l o w. She never attempted BJ but since she had braces, I didnt even want to gamble with it. In the end, I never finished but I guess I got a FS massage crossed off the check list.

I may check out Lampang tomorrow. But to update on my original post, I actually got FS at Bangkok Thai Massage. Wasnt the best experience though. She told me she hasnt been with anyone since she left Thailand and was a bit inexperienced…I never finished but I guess I got a FS massage crossed off the check list.

awesome dude! Way to go!

Reactions: Mewtwo2021
Anytime things started feeling good and I tried to pound away, she'd stop me saying it may be too loud. So I basically had to go s u p e r s l o w. She never attempted BJ but since she had braces, I didnt even want to gamble with it. In the end, I never finished but I guess I got a FS massage crossed off the check list.

That sounds like an uncomfortable FS but it's better than nothing. I feel like thai massage girls, if you have a cool relationship with them, they might be willing to do something extra.

I tried lampang the other day. Greeted by nice looking lady. Then surprised by the mamasan entering the room. Strange since the was nobody else there besides whoever was snoring in the next partitioned room.

Got an ok massage with upsell midway (card accepted lol). Nothing other than the mamasan plopping out her tits on the flip.

Hmm, good question. In retrospect, I don't really remember how I managed that. I remember chatting a lot in Japanese, which they were impressed by for some reason. Then before I knew it, both females were in my massage room. Laying me down and being impressed my dick size. They both stroked it for awhile and then big boobed lady just stuck it in. It was good, so I went back a few more times. I ended up back in the states for a couple years not long after that and I haven't been back since I came back to Japan. Now I live much closer to central Tokyo.
I used to be stationed down there to bad they weren’t there when I was

Reactions: JayL