List of foreigner-friendly apartment complexes and agencies in Tokyo, Kanagawa prefecture?

I know a Japanese woman that has been living cheaply in the outskirts of Tokyo for years and she thinks your comment is absurd. The idea that I'm wrong "as usual" is your opinion and the opinions of people that don't like me,

Most of the jobs, but not all are located in the heart of the city. I never claimed that I will only be willing to take jobs in the downtown area did I?

You do know that there are people (foreigners too) that ride bicycles in Tokyo yes?
OK TJB. I might be wrong. Lets open it up to all of the Taggers like me who came here a long time ago and, at one time, lived in small cheap apartments both in the city center (say max five local stops from a station on the Yamanote) and out in the burbs (say 40 mins or more from a Yamanote stop), lets look at the average rent of a 1 room apartment with a bath and toilet. My guess is there is probably about a 10,000yen difference on the average which would be in a range between 55,000 and 75,000. Of course if you want to live in Daikanyama or some place like that then it is going to be a different story. You need to hold constant all other factors: distance walk to station, age of building, size, quiet or not, first floor or not. I just dont think the savings are large enough to offset the lower quality of life. Along with your bicycle, I suggest you get a 50cc scooter for 20,000yen on Yahoo auctions. And also, stop being such a thin-skinned pussy. I was just trying to be helpful.

Reactions: vondoom
OK TJB. I might be wrong. Lets open it up to all of the Taggers like me who came here a long time ago and, at one time, lived in small cheap apartments both in the city center (say max five local stops from a station on the Yamanote) and out in the burbs (say 40 mins or more from a Yamanote stop), lets look at the average rent of a 1 room apartment with a bath and toilet. My guess is there is probably about a 10,000yen difference on the average which would be in a range between 55,000 and 75,000. Of course if you want to live in Daikanyama or some place like that then it is going to be a different story. You need to hold constant all other factors: distance walk to station, age of building, size, quiet or not, first floor or not. I just dont think the savings are large enough to offset the lower quality of life. Along with your bicycle, I suggest you get a 50cc scooter for 20,000yen on Yahoo auctions. And also, stop being such a thin-skinned pussy. I was just trying to be helpful.

I'm not thin-skinned. Who starts their post truly wanting to help someone by saying "Wrong as usual"?

Ok, so I appreciate your help. I don't worship money like most Tokyoites, so a place like Daikanyama would be just fine for me. I have been living in Shizuoka City which is countryside as hell but I noticed that the apartments are cheap but way larger for what you would pay for in Tokyo. I will miss the big apartments of Shizuoka, but that is the sacrifice I will just have to make for the overall lack of jobs that will hire me here.

A 50cc scooter is a good idea.

Who starts their post truly wanting to help someone by saying "Wrong as usual"?

Hey, I know this one: it's @warubuta. What did I win? Because he does it as usual.

I'm not thin-skinned.

Yeah, you just believe everyone who doesn't agree on every point you make hates you.

I don't worship money like most Tokyoites, so a place like Daikanyama would be just fine for me.

You are correct if you mean that anyone who is happy to pay the kind of rent money they have in Daikanyama definitely doesn't worship money; they have way too much of it for that.