Loki discussion thread (spoilers)

AMcguyver

Here for the entertainment value...
Reaction score
4 episodes in and I’m really enjoying this show. Only 2 left (I think) but I hear there’s a possibility they’ll make more seasons.

Wasn’t expecting what happened to both Mobius and Loki in this episode. Though the post credit scene does have me intrigued.

Was so excited to know about this drama at first, but after started watching it... Not really for me I guess, not a big fan of the story, jumping from different time to time...

I watched two episodes - just didn't click with me. I guess had better expectations going into it, may revisit it again to see how it progresses.
The whole plot is just odd...

I watched two episodes - just didn't click with me. I guess had better expectations going into it, may revisit it again to see how it progresses.

I'm with you on this one.
Like you have mentioned, just odd, not something I was expecting after have watched WandaVision and Winter Solider.

It's definitely a different vibe than Wanda and TFATWS. I think out of the 3 series so far, I liked Wandavision the best.

googled and gave up when I saw marvel; not my thing