long-time listener, first-time caller

demongoat999

TAG Member
Reaction score
I found this site after I got home from my first trip to Japan in 2023. This time I used the reviews from here to decide to make an end of vacation reservation with Robodeli. So thank all of you for that.

Me, almost 30, English is my only language. I know like a handful of words in Japanese and Spanish. I love Japan, but funny enough I don't really care about Anime.

I spend a lot of time in Mexico, and have also traveled to Cuba, Colombia, Argentina, Thailand, Singapore, and the Philippines. I've done P4P in about half those countries and have learned a lot.

I am probably too fascinated about the economics of Kabukicho and the socioeconomic intersection between the underground and above ground elements in the area. Sometimes I post up and watch the street touts interact with each other and with their potential victims. I try to understand how they're organized, etc. Or I'll watch a business and count how many customers are coming into the shop during peak hours and try to like reverse engineer their business model.

If it wasn't already obvious I'm kinda autistic haha