Long time lurker finally moving to Japan for a year

Download Bumble, there are some English speaking Japanese girls on there I think.

Will second this. Depending on when you are around, my ldr girlfriend is back in Japan at the start of Feb so if you are 185cm or over and goodlooking I would say you are in with a good chance of a free fuck.

Hope you have fun in Japan! Just a heads up, Hokkaido is a bit of a P4P desert for foreigners (except probably Susukino), but for everything else it'll probably be awesome. Stuff yourself of all the Sapporo beer, king crabs and dairies as will not blow you up with allergies
I can’t wait to be in Hokkaido. I’m going there in winter so snow, cold, ski and maybe some luck on 25/12, who knows. Will drink lot of beer for sure!

Reactions: SquidCity
Don’t give up on getting laid for free I would say.
Download Bumble, there are some English speaking Japanese girls on there I think.
It’s not like there are no English speakers at all in Japan, and some women like men who can’t speak Japanese. Also especially if you’re into ladies around 40, you should be able to get something unpaid set up as well.
That’s not to say you shouldn’t p4p of course, but why not both?
Gonna try it too. But I know tinder and bumble in japan are different than in my country, in Japan is full of food, no face pics and girls usually searching someone to marry…

Will try ti for sure and bars so wish me luck :)

Gonna try it too. But I know tinder and bumble in japan are different than in my country, in Japan is full of food, no face pics and girls usually searching someone to marry…

Will try ti for sure and bars so wish me luck :)

My girlfriend just uses it to find tall goodlooking guys to have sex with so if you are in her target demographic keep your fingers crossed. Lol.

Reactions: love4eva
Will second this. Depending on when you are around, my ldr girlfriend is back in Japan at the start of Feb so if you are 185cm or over and goodlooking I would say you are in with a good chance of a free fuck.
Not mentioned but i’m from south europe so ~175cm and tan skin rather than ~185cm and white. So bad luck for me jeje :(

• Haha
Reactions: Tabanico

Does that two minutes include the shower time?

• Haha
Reactions: DragonSlayer
Not here to hijack OP’s thread, but 188cm and white here 👀 you should make a post when your gf is back ahah I can’t freely have a bumble profile up so need a timeline 😂

I think the stereotype that girls just want to marry doesn't hold anymore. Maybe countryside, but I don't think that holds for city girls in general. I was hearing that a fairly large percentage of the younger Japanese don't want to marry and have a family as before. I also don't see so many women that say they want to leave Japan, so maybe less hunting for a visa also.

Reactions: love4eva
I think the stereotype that girls just want to marry doesn't hold anymore. Maybe countryside, but I don't think that holds for city girls in general. I was hearing that a fairly large percentage of the younger Japanese don't want to marry and have a family as before. I also don't see so many women that say they want to leave Japan, so maybe less hunting for a visa also.
True. The stereotype are more like someone who teach/practice them english or formal relationship. More than marrying, is like they dont use dating apps normally to look for sex. But well there are stereotypes so not everyone is like that and also not necessarily true.