Long time Lurker finally visiting Japan in October-November

hibikeship

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm in my 30s, pretty much a virgin.

I discovered this site several years ago when I was planning for my 2020 Japan Trip that fell through.

Been mostly lurking around and reading reviews.

I'm finally traveling around Japan for Momijigari late October through most of November, and I figured I would explore the P4P if I get the chance.

As someone who is new to all of this, I probably have some very basic questions.

I hope to be able to contribute to this forum after my trip though!

@Cinnabums I was reading some reviews @skills wrote back in May, and it was quite a bit of a déjà vu because I am also Chinese North American male in my 30s with little experience haha. His review showed that he had a lovely time. I briefly chat with him and he spoke highly of your help and guidance.

If you are willing, I would love to have a bit of your time to pick your brain on some of my plans and shop questions?

Welcome! Enjoy your time, read (and write!) some reviews, and if there's any questions, feel free to ask!

Reactions: TimeHero619
I hope your trip is everything you want! I enjoy soaplands the most (I’ve been to Y-shirt) but there is a vast array of things at your disposal! Cheers! xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Be sure to read the plethora of reviews out here, i was in a similar boat (approaching 30 with not much experience myself), and I had the time of my life in Japan. How is your Japanese? That will make a huge difference in the amount of shops available to you but you'll still have options as an english-only speaking foreigner.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Welcome! Be sure to read the plethora of reviews out here, i was in a similar boat (approaching 30 with not much experience myself), and I had the time of my life in Japan. How is your Japanese? That will make a huge difference in the amount of shops available to you but you'll still have options as an english-only speaking foreigner.
My Japanese is probably N5 level... Been studying Genki 1 among other things. I can probably understand more than I can put thing into words. I'm decent at using context to get the meaning of words I might not know in my lessons and I can probably travel in Japan using Japanese for daily life non P4P things I guess.

I guess that means has done some sexual stuff but never gone all the way…

Or it could mean, at least according to @Airnest , that his anal hymen is still intact.

Reactions: Airnest
Reactions: Airnest
Lots of places, many reviewed here too, that will happily take care of that.
So many places I have to try kinda overwhelming.

Also looking for an Onakura slightly cheaper than LH on certain things… going meh…