Long Time Reader Finally Posting An Introduction

Jaaz

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I stumbled on TAG 4-5 years ago after moving to Tokyo, but didn't really dig into the information until last month. Over the past month I've used a number of services and have a plethora of reports, once I actually have the time to sit down and write it up. As I am Japanese-American and speak pretty decent Japanese, I think I might be able to provide some reviews on places that aren't typically open to foreigners.

Anyhow, thanks for all the information thus far, TAG! Will make my contributions when I can!

Hi Folks,

I stumbled on TAG 4-5 years ago after moving to Tokyo, but didn't really dig into the information until last month. Over the past month I've used a number of services and have a plethora of reports, once I actually have the time to sit down and write it up. As I am Japanese-American and speak pretty decent Japanese, I think I might be able to provide some reviews on places that aren't typically open to foreigners.

Anyhow, thanks for all the information thus far, TAG! Will make my contributions when I can!

Thanks for joining up, things were much different for us that many years ago. In Internet 'years' we were just barely born. We've progressed further and look forward to hearing what you can share with us.