Long Time Reader First Time Poster/Reviewer

Stag44

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am a late 30's guy and poster from the US North East. I am an intermediate level Japanese language speaker although I suck at reading Kanji as I live in the North East and rarely use it. I date a lot of girls and usually get in the mood for P4P if a promising date fails to go to a homerun. I am in Japan for 3 months partially for fun, but also to look for business and investment opportunities since I have an online marketing business with many US based clients.

Thank you guys for the useful wealth of information and I hope to contribute to it while on my trip!

Just a pro-tip here - we don't take street reviews. And he highly discourage letting yourself getting picked up from street walkers/touts... It's the fastest way to get yourself in trouble on the wrong side of two groups of people.

We saw your review and added comments appropriately.

Sorry, we just do not want to contribute to these street runners - some of these women in those arrangements are being manipulated and forced to this kind of work.

Just a pro-tip here - we don't take street reviews. And he highly discourage letting yourself getting picked up from street walkers/touts... It's the fastest way to get yourself in trouble on the wrong side of two groups of people.

We saw your review and added comments appropriately.

Sorry, we just do not want to contribute to these street runners - some of these women in those arrangements are being manipulated and forced to this kind of work.
Understood! Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me.

Reactions: TAG Manager