Longest you've gone without orgasming?

jhingy567

TAG Member
Reaction score
What is the longest you've gone without orgasm? (Not including that period between birth and discovering masturbation).

For me it's 2.5 weeks, when travelling a few years ago (occupied the whole time and also exhausted from hiking every day). The second longest would be ~1 week, when i broke my arm as a teenager.

I also find that I tend to masturbate a lot more frequently when I'm in a crappy mood...

A week. When I lost my grandpa.

6 years. Ages 0-6

About 40 minutes. When once was at it, but not so much into it. Kinda like playing to the lobby.

I would say 3 / 4 weeks.
An achievement from someone who needed to cum at least three times a day, ten years ago (serious sex addiction).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Almost : married.
You lost both your arms? :)
Or she made you wear this :
images

If the hostages are not released after about three weeks of captivity, they generally manage to make a midnight escape by fooling the warden into thinking that what he is dreaming about is really happening.

I've gone a week or so when I was on trips and sharing a room with other people.
First time was pure necessity - there was just no other way around it.
But the atom bomb I experienced when I got home motivated me to hold off on purpose the next few times (and schedule a session with a killer companion for as soon as I got back).

Reactions: chaztagster
I've gone a week or so when I was on trips and sharing a room with other people.
First time was pure necessity - there was just no other way around it.
But the atom bomb I experienced when I got home motivated me to hold off on purpose the next few times (and schedule a session with a killer companion for as soon as I got back).
Very true , so good after holding off a few days .

Reactions: BIPSY
Once I went 2 months to see how long I could go (also my magic wand broke and I was in mourning)

Reactions: Simonka
Probably about a week or so. As others say, the wait is worth it... and best with a partner who likes to watch it happen.

Three weeks

I usually orgasm 3-5 times a day and have to take a 2-3 week break sometimes. If I don't I start to lose sensation and it takes me a long time to cum. That could be a plus or a minus depending on how you look at it, haha