Guest viewing is limited

Looking for a pal to go flirting

AlmostInnocent

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm a 33 year old guy living in Tokyo since last summer. I read sometimes this forum but I just, finally, subscribed :)

Until now I dated a few girls (most of them with apps, sometimes met on events), but I never specifically went out in a bar or club to pickup a girl. I think I'm absolutely not a "club" person, but I love Izakaya and nice bars.
Going alone would be a bit creepy and probably not very successful, but if anyone (boy or girl) is interested to join, have a drink and go to a pickup evening, don't hesitate to contact me!

Hi!
I'm a 33 year old guy living in Tokyo since last summer. I read sometimes this forum but I just, finally, subscribed :)

Until now I dated a few girls (most of them with apps, sometimes met on events), but I never specifically went out in a bar or club to pickup a girl. I think I'm absolutely not a "club" person, but I love Izakaya and nice bars.
Going alone would be a bit creepy and probably not very successful, but if anyone (boy or girl) is interested to join, have a drink and go to a pickup evening, don't hesitate to contact me!

If you go to bars, you dont need a wingman. Just dont be all shy and talk to the people around you. Stay late enough and invite one to a hotel.

Reactions: ParisianJin
If you go to bars, you dont need a wingman. Just dont be all shy and talk to the people around you. Stay late enough and invite one to a hotel.
Really?? How can we offer a girl/woman to hotel in a few minutes before bar closing? I am not sure...or I am not enough level to do that (n)..

Really?? How can we offer a girl/woman to hotel in a few minutes before bar closing? I am not sure...or I am not enough level to do that (n)..

You should at least do some small talk with them first. If you have a connection or at least something in common and they feel comfortable enough, it's easy to go to a hotel.

Reactions: ParisianJin
That would be nice exploring real life in Tokyo with somebody that already knows about people/area.

You should at least do some small talk with them first. If you have a connection or at least something in common and they feel comfortable enough, it's easy to go to a hotel.

Jedi talk , hypnosis, flashing the contents of your... wallet

Yeah, I knew it, sometimes I did exactly the same ways above. But the point is you have to look like RICH. If only look smart you have to take more time, longer than small talk, btw everything has a price (time, money or both). For a tourist like me, they prefer to seek for the experiences in culture, beautiful places more than pay the money for sex (as I said except the rich ones :D), of course go some "interesting" places are always attracting most of visitors, just curious

Yeah, I knew it, sometimes I did exactly the same ways above. But the point is you have to look like RICH. If only look smart you have to take more time, longer than small talk, btw everything has a price (time, money or both). For a tourist like me, they prefer to seek for the experiences in culture, beautiful places more than pay the money for sex (as I said except the rich ones :D), of course go some "interesting" places are always attracting most of visitors, just curious

It's not about being rich. You just need to dress decent and approachable. Also, don't come off as an otaku and you'll get as many ladies as you can handle. Otaku's are a complete turn off for Japanese women.

Also, don't come off as an otaku and you'll get as many ladies as you can handle. Otaku's are a complete turn off for Japanese women.
What a tip! thanks. I am a fan of casual.

This morning since I went through all posts in forum, Bliss Out had less woman than before, I guess I can pick a man instead of woman... :D JP women there?

Hi!

There's nothing creepy at all about going to a bar alone. In fact, that was my preferred pick-up method when I was a 15 years younger and still living in Japan. Obviously, if you're an introverted bore then it's not going to work, but assuming you can be outgoing and strike up a conversation with the people nearby, things will go one of two ways, depending on you:

1) You're a fucking douchebag, in which case you can be Chatty Cathy all night long and you're still going home alone.

2) You're sufficiently interesting and/or charismatic (or just plain hot), in which case you can probably pull some ass that night. She might not be the girl of your dreams, but as a wise older man once told my friends and I during our sophomore year in high school: "Pussy is pussy, you little faggots."

After the life I've lived, I'm a true fan and believer in the random encounter (and the alcohol that inspires it). I'm not actively looking for that quick hump in the park, anymore, but that doesn't stop the occasional opportunity from popping up. Case in point, last spring I was at the big touristy onsen in Odaiba, alone, relaxing in the food court area with one of those massive 40oz beers they sell for some exorbitant price. This was actually my warm-up before my scrub at Tonbo in Gotanda. At the table next to mine, this random middle-aged blonde woman sits down and as I watch her squinting at the menus it's obvious she doesn't do very well with Japanese.

I lean over and ask if she needs help with anything, and it turns out she's some divorced American woman from Texas on vacation with a friend and the friend was off doing some other nonsense that day so she came to the onsen to see what the big deal was. Her being a Texan and me being very well-versed in GOP politics and all things redneck, we quickly struck up an engaging conversation about things that any Texan holds near and dear: Guns, fast cars, how we love Mexican food, how we hate Mexican illegals and how much Barack Obama sucks donkey balls. And to be honest, she was quite attractive for her age, perhaps "handsome," similar to Nancy Wilson from Heart. Not the fat sister.

She's tossing back beers, I'm tossing back beers, conversation shifts to where her hotel is and she's not quite sure which trains to catch back. It's pretty obvious she's got Vacation Vagina and down for some dingaling, even if it means grabbing her ankles with an undersized, drunken oriental racist from the spa bar. But, as I'm a reformed degenerate who doesn't cheat on his other half, at least as far as intercourse goes, I politely wrote down instructions for how to get back to her correct stop and then excused myself, saying that I had to pick up the wife. And let's be perfectly honest: white women generally don't age as well as yellow women, particularly after 40 and especially in how the bodies hold up, so I was probably in for some pretty disappointing/disturbing images when Dolly Parton's younger, flatter sister took her clothes off.

So I instead went to Tonbo and had a a 45yo Korean lady furiously jerk me off while her saggy boobies swayed, and swayed. A riddle wrapped in an enigma, I am.

Last edited:
Everything here is about right.

I'm a westerner and in Tokyo a fair bit with work. Depending on the mood I either fancy an easy pick up and check the WG scene out or if Im in the mood and really want to spend a couple hundred on a , then I just go out on the pill for a standard girl.

Japan is way easier than london it seems. I reckon the success rate is probably not quite 50/50. Maybe being 6'1 and blonde is a commodity in Tokyo.

Either way, I just go to bar or two have a look around - if it's full of groups or lads then I move on, if it looks like potential then I give it a go. Just saddle up next to the girl(s) catch and eye and say hello.....they all want to know why you in Tokyo and that's your in...just talk.

Try and avoid the classic /drinks scam bars (R2!) - it's possible and I've had success with civvies, but you have to weed out the civilians. Too many times I've thought I've been on to a winner before they mutter those immortal words 'do you want to go to a sports bar'....win some lose some.

I've even been sat at the bar and waved over. I assumed a , but ended up taking a lovelly blonde back to my hotel for no more than a couple of drinks and a couplem of hours of chit chat.

Girls are the same as guys....sometimes they want to fuck as well.

I speak bugger all Japanese, literally I can order drinks, food and get a taxi and I'm out of lingo. However in these modern times the 20-25 range generally speak pretty good English.

Good luck!

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
So I make prejudice poetic?? I've got to get a job with the Trump 2020 campaign!!

Telling it like it is [ i.e. “raw”] isn’t ‘prejudice’, in my opinion. It’s closer to truth-telling.

And, in an environment where the bullshit level is particularly high, that when raw unfiltered observations really start to shine.

Yeah, so ....

As long as the American public hasn’t forgotten this ....

8DEQi1N.jpg

MAGA 2020....

To answer the OP's questions : there was a dude looking for a wingman a few days ago, maybe get in touch with him?

Reactions: Frenchy
We're not in America, please keep American politics away from Japan, please. We have enough of our own problems.
Will follow this directive. But I would like to point out that for all practical purposes, Japan is part of America. It might as well be the 51st State.

But I would like to point out that for all practical purposes, Japan is part of America. It might as well be the 51st State.
Disagree. Please keep American topics, especially political, isolated from normal content.

Will follow this directive. But I would like to point out that for all practical purposes, Japan is part of America. It might as well be the 51st State.

I had a middle-aged Japanese man once say that exact thing to me. "Oh, we like to think we are the 51st state of America!" I remember thinking how very sad that is, that there are people who wish they were subjects of another country that utterly neutered them just two generations ago.

But I agree, I'm making a conscious effort to avoid anything and everything political if I can, particularly in a pervert's haven like TAG. As of about 48 hours ago I was unofficially dragged into the 2020 elections and so I must cherish all moments non-political and find pleasures where I can. That's why I'm flying into Tokyo in just over a month. Soapy Korean/Thai hands gliding over my balls and asscrack make me forget that the primaries are just less than a year away. And the back of Emi's knee used to make me forget what country I was in.

I had a middle-aged Japanese man once say that exact thing to me. "Oh, we like to think we are the 51st state of America!" I remember thinking how very sad that is, that there are people who wish they were subjects of another country that utterly neutered them just two generations ago.

But I agree, I'm making a conscious effort to avoid anything and everything political if I can, particularly in a pervert's haven like TAG. As of about 48 hours ago I was unofficially dragged into the 2020 elections and so I must cherish all moments non-political and find pleasures where I can. That's why I'm flying into Tokyo in just over a month. Soapy Korean/Thai hands gliding over my balls and asscrack make me forget that the primaries are just less than a year away. And the back of Emi's knee used to make me forget what country I was in.
Besides, logically, that should be Puerto Rico, not Japan

I agree wholeheartedly because I seen this type of trends tear boards apart.

Yep, the only politics we need are a deep and abiding hatred of Shintaro Ishihara for trying to spoil our hobby.