Looking for another gentleman for threesome

GentlemanTokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody
My Japanese sex GF, in her early 40s, has a fantasy of a three some party with me and another gentleman. I mean a real gentleman... With a great sexual skills too
We are in Tokyo and we meet, when we can, in hotels (not love hotels) Discretion is mandatory and respect the basic rule.
Would any one be interested?
At one point of time, a picture will be needed so that she can say whether she's interested or not..
Have a wonderful day!

Hi there!

I am a 29 year old single foreign international male, fit athletic body, high libido and gentle in manners.
Interested in your threesome plan. I assure complete discretion, respecting your privacy and would request you the same.
Sent you a DM. Looking forward to your reply and having some discrete fun.

Thanks and Cheers!

Hi everybody
My Japanese sex GF, in her early 40s, has a fantasy of a three some party with me and another gentleman. I mean a real gentleman... With a great sexual skills too
We are in Tokyo and we meet, when we can, in hotels (not love hotels) Discretion is mandatory and respect the basic rule.
Would any one be interested?
At one point of time, a picture will be needed so that she can say whether she's interested or not..
Have a wonderful day!
WIN_20210831_14_01_24_Pro.jpgsounds good.........

few things dry up a vagina like white chest hair
Some people like more friction!

Reminds of a singer from NZ called Tim Finn (brother of crowded house's Neil).
He had a song called "fraction too much friction"

Now I've got it going over and over in my head.

Oh shit, I've derailed another thread!

Hi all
Thanks a lot for all your answers.
However my GF is not in the mood these days so the plan is on hold, waiting for better days (nights ).
If the mood comes again, I'll reactivate this discussion.
Have fun and take care .

Reactions: doingaijin