Guest viewing is limited

Looking for Bliss out couple from Nov 8th

Hellotokyo69

TAG Member
Reaction score
It’s a bit of a long shot but I’m looking for the Aussie couple from last night. Absolutely loved you guys but I think I’m too hungover to go again tonight lol but would love to keep in touch.

Side note: bliss out was AMAZING yesterday. Great energy, a good amount of young, sexy and adventurous couples. I did feel a bit sorry for the couple of guys that came alone because between the couples the energy and conversations were great and the single guys were pretty left out so I’m thinking it’s not worth it to go alone. The Aussie girl we played with was hands down the sexiest girl I’ve ever been with I just wished they had larger sized condoms so I could of had more fun with your man as well (it was as thick as my arm, no joke :eek::p)

Reactions: iamhorny
Yeah... It happened on Nov 10th... which is... tomorrow
(this was posted on the 9th, so lets assume the party actually occurred on the 8th... and lets assume it really happened... good post nevertheless)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: ItalianinTokyo
larger sized condoms so I could of had more fun with your man as well (it was as thick as my arm, no joke :eek::p)

The Pasante Super King is marketed as the widest condom available and it is advertised to be 69 mm wide. So either you have the thinnest arms ever or that poor guy will never find large enough condoms to fit comfortable.

Reactions: Frenchy
The Pasante Super King is marketed as the widest condom available and it is advertised to be 69 mm wide. So either you have the thinnest arms ever or that poor guy will never find large enough condoms to fit comfortable.

yesterday was lingerie night (Garter and bust or whatever, forgot the name ), so maybe the mysterious jumbo Aussie used ... a stocking ?
I would say pic or it didnt happen , alas you can’t take pics at BO.

Oops meant 8th!! Can I edit the title?

Well if anyone here went there on the 9th then they would of seen for themselves. I actually grabbed my wrist to to confirm earlier and it was in fact thicker than that. I used arm just to sound more dramatic as I was on a high while writing it. He tried to use one of their condoms and as expected it it looked pretty painful, he went bare with his GF.

Not really fussed if you believe me or not, I know I had a blast.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 173
Oops meant 8th!! Can I edit the title?

Well if anyone here went there on the 9th then they would of seen for themselves. I actually grabbed my wrist to to confirm earlier and it was in fact thicker than that. I used arm just to sound more dramatic as I was on a high while writing it. He tried to use one of their condoms and as expected it it looked pretty painful, he went bare with his GF.

Not really fussed if you believe me or not, I know I had a blast.

Apologies , I meant an « arm and dick » pic. But now that it is back to wrist level it’s more realistic.
You are certainly a very sincere person and now I don’t doubt you went to BO on Nov 8th , that’s even the day when your card was made, apparently. Welcome to the club! Great first time , it seems :)

For your stated purpose you may be better off starting a new thread with more explicit title like « looking for the Aussie couple met Nov 8th at Bliss-Out »

Last edited:
I've revised the title of the thread. Keeping things organized.
That’s kind of you Chris. But even if the well-endowed Aussie is not a member here or doesn’t reply, I suppose that many others similarly gifted will be happy to volunteer to help with the OP’s fetish. I’m even surprised the usual suspects have not done so yet... (sadly, we all know I must pass on this great opportunity :D:()

That’s kind of you Chris. But even if the well-endowed Aussie is not a member here or doesn’t reply, I suppose that many others similarly gifted will be happy to volunteer to help with the OP’s fetish. I’m even surprised the usual suspects have not done so yet... (sadly, we all know I must pass on this great opportunity :D:()
So long as things are kept civil or professional, then we'll let things go on.

I hope it isn’t misunderstood that I’m only looking for that particular couple, not just sex in general.

Ok, that’s weird
I don’t post this link to start another discussion about big dicks , but about Google « spying » on what we post .
https://slate.com/human-interest/2019/11/wife-well-endowed-lover-sex-advice.html

This appeared on my Google news feed the day after I wrote « well-endowed » in my post above. The title of the article uses exactly the same expression. Coincidence ? Maybe, but it's not the first time it happens.

Reactions: MikeH
That was funny: "Don’t dangle carrots at your wife".

I don't think it was a carrot that was dangling.