Guest viewing is limited

Looking for daygame wing / buddy

itsJt

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Been looking into day game a lot and totally into the concept. Very keen to practice.

I don't have any friends in Tokyo who are into day game so keen to meet new people who share the same interest and wanna work together to get better at this skill.

A bit about me:
- 5' 8", Caucasian, Australian. Girls think I'm good looking (but doesn't mean much without game so here I am :D)
- Great social awareness, love banter and jokes.
- Really into self improvement. Hit the gym frequently.
- Speak pretty average Japanese.
- Complete noob at day game.

Not looking for a pro to teach me, more so someone who is social already but new to game. Someone to laugh with as we bomb on sets and can feed good vibes to each other while learning.

If you're already good, that's awesome too. I'd love to shout you a meal for your wisdom.

宜しくお願いします!

Reactions: Fifty Fifty
Girls think I'm good looking (but doesn't mean much without game so here I am :D)

When i was single i had no ‘game’ like totally zero. I still got laid pretty easily in tokyo.

How much ‘game’ do good looking girls need to get laid? Answer is zero. Men and women are the same; they like to fuck people they find attractive.

When i was single i had no ‘game’ like totally zero. I still got laid pretty easily in tokyo.

How much ‘game’ do good looking girls need to get laid? Answer is zero. Men and women are the same; they like to fuck people they find attractive.

I just give them the "I'm ready look", and they run for their lives! :hilarious:

How much ‘game’ do good looking girls need to get laid? Answer is zero. Men and women are the same; they like to fuck people they find attractiv

Good looking girls need no game because guys are the ones that do the chasing.

If it's easy for you then congratulations. But not everyone is born with the ability to pick up women.

Whether or not you choose to believe it, 'game' is a skill. Not everyone is born with it. Some need to learn it.

So how do you play « daygame »?
Offering candies to ladies on the street? Proposing to carry their luggage in stairways?
Pretending to be interested in their dogs rather than their pussies? :)

Last edited:
Tbh I don't find it easy to approach women. More so in Japan where language is more of an issue (I speak the essentials, please, thanks you, nama biiru).

I have read some books on PUA, a long time ago. I suppose there are some good tips but can't say the whole thing would make me feel more comfortable or successful, or give off the right image of myself to women.

I was described as 'ridiculously good looking and funny' by a girl this week, but still I don't feel like being blunt with women would work for me.

Tbh I don't find it easy to approach women. More so in Japan where language is more of an issue (I speak the essentials, please, thanks you, nama biiru).

I have read some books on PUA, a long time ago. I suppose there are some good tips but can't say the whole thing would make me feel more comfortable or successful, or give off the right image of myself to women.

I was described as 'ridiculously good looking and funny' by a girl this week, but still I don't feel like being blunt with women would work for me.

The usual way (maybe a bit old-fashioned) for a Japanese guy to ask is « ocha nomi ni iku? » (shall we have tea?) and that’s about it.

Reactions: nishikigoi
I'll be fine, not in to Japanese girls anyway ;)

What on earth am I doing here...

The last time I asked a girl to a date, it worked out well. But it was far from a cold approach

I think 99% of guys dont find it easy, myself included. But even in Australia it's not easy so I dont want to blame the language for my own shortcomings.

It's less about the "pua tactics" that I care about and really more about being able to freely express my interest to girls I see everyday.

I have an impulse to talk to them and say something but I ultimately shut myself down, despite the fact that I know logically that there is absolutely nothing to be lost from trying to chat them up.

So I wanna kill that initial shyness and make some good times in the process.

This is enough to do pick up. In fact, you just have to leave out a few words. Simply approach girls with “please nama” and you have as much game as half the pick up artists.

I'll try that if I see you in the street ;)

I'll try that if I see you in the street ;)
... no, try with Japanese ladies and please report the results.
I would bet: 50% puzzled or horrified looks, 40% laughter followed by quick walk away, 9% all variations of « だめ 、ひどい、何?!!!ええええええ!?!? », 0.9% of you ending up talking to the cops and 0.1% of you ending up in a love hotel.
Worth the try. With 1000 ladies then.

Reactions: MikeH
I was joking.

Dunno about you but if find a date pretty pointless if that was the level of communication

I was joking.

Dunno about you but if find a date pretty pointless if that was the level of communication

Pointless... and risky!
(Ok, maybe you didnt get it but « nama please » could be interpreted as you want to fuck them without condom)

Reactions: nishikigoi
and 0.1% of you ending up in a love hotel.

Yeah, the level of mental health care in Japan is really dismal and thus girls who should be locked up are still freely walking the streets.

Or how else you could explain my success too?

Reactions: BB0523 and Frenchy
No, I didn't get it!
Thats what I kinda assumed...
So you’re right , don’t talk to Japanese girls, you’re safer with Alice :)
[ let it be known that I sincerely recommended her to a member here!]

Reactions: BB0523
I have an impulse to talk to them and say something but I ultimately shut myself down, despite the fact that I know logically that there is absolutely nothing to be lost from trying to chat them up.

That impulse is a good thing. A lot of women feel pretty incomfortable with random guys approaching them on the street.

That impulse is a good thing. A lot of women feel pretty incomfortable with random guys approaching them on the street.
A lot of men too by the way. Usually I’m incomfortable with touts for instance. Or Jehova’s witnesses. Heck even a stunner, I would immediately question her motives :)

Or Jehova’s witnesses.

You definitely then have not met the girl who used to work in my area. A slim black girl around 165 cm and less than 50 kgs, with legs up to the heaven and the face of an angel. I seriously considered wanting to go to heaven if everyone there looked like her.

As long as you're being respectful why does it matter?

Someone will always be uncomfortable with what you are doing regardless of what it is. So not doing something based on others perceived negative judgement will leave you doing nothing your whole life.

Besides, some girls may love it too? You cant just assume on behalf of all of them that they don't want to be spoken to.

Why am I posting in a nanpa/ PUA thread yet I'm having to justify doing nanpa. Lol

Thats what I kinda assumed...
So you’re right , don’t talk to Japanese girls, you’re safer with Alice :)
[ let it be known that I sincerely recommended her to a member here!]

I already have my favourite but I wouldn't say no to both!

As long as you're being respectful why does it matter?

Someone will always be uncomfortable with what you are doing regardless of what it is. So not doing something based on others perceived negative judgement will leave you doing nothing your whole life.

Besides, some girls may love it too? You cant just assume on behalf of all of them that they don't want to be spoken to.

Why am I posting in a nanpa/ PUA thread yet I'm having to justify doing nanpa. Lol

Nanpa isn’t bad in itself. Yes ladies like the attention. Men and dogs and politicians too. But the point is more that there are places and times for this , I suppose. Unless of course its a case of mutual lighting strike love at first sight etc... thing then yeah it could happen anywhere , even during a burial :)